The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8781)

carnagefl 07-08-2008 06:29 PM

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Did I ever mention that I love this thread?

transformative 07-09-2008 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carnagefl (Post 194471)
Did I ever mention that I love this thread?

who doesn't >.<

WildSide 07-10-2008 03:49 PM

EDIT: Never mind, looks like my contribution was posted in another thread.

transformative 07-10-2008 03:57 PM

posted:
http://www.process-productions.com/f...?t=9330&page=2
srry

Ilparazzo 07-13-2008 04:36 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Had to go through the whole thread to make sure I'm not throwing in some reposts.
I've been slacking too much in stalking some artists blog so I've missed this delicious Sailor Mercury one.

Throwing some randoms to with the whole Sailor Senshi thing.

rick404 07-13-2008 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilparazzo (Post 197020)
Had to go through the whole thread to make sure I'm not throwing in some reposts.
I've been slacking too much in stalking some artists blog so I've missed this delicious Sailor Mercury one.

Throwing some randoms to with the whole Sailor Senshi thing.

Great stuff. Saw that Merc/demon sequence posted on the Anonib MC thread don't know how I missed it seeing how I browse Crooked Navel's page at the least on a daily basis...His style never ceases to amaze me...

Ilparazzo 07-13-2008 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rick404 (Post 197084)
Great stuff. Saw that Merc/demon sequence posted on the Anonib MC thread don't know how I missed it seeing how I browse Crooked Navel's page at the least on a daily basis...His style never ceases to amaze me...

Yeah, I was honestly suprised to have missed that too but I think it could be from an earlier time. Crooked Navel has a Mercury sequence pretty bottom on his site but the links have been dead for long time now.

So I guess someone saved them before they went to internet heaven.

rb9 07-13-2008 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilparazzo (Post 197087)
Yeah, I was honestly suprised to have missed that too but I think it could be from an earlier time. Crooked Navel has a Mercury sequence pretty bottom on his site but the links have been dead for long time now.

So I guess someone saved them before they went to internet heaven.

They also have them on that one Japanese MC art board...

Quicktrigger 07-13-2008 08:18 PM

Hi there...not very active yet in the process community yet...I um...wrote an Inuyasha fan-fic a few years back that involves a process that turns Kagome into a demon...I could post that chapter or so here if you want...(a lot of people in my anime club hated it because it had TF...)

Esquire 07-13-2008 08:57 PM

Link please?

Rubyfruit Pixie 07-13-2008 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quicktrigger (Post 197157)
Hi there...not very active yet in the process community yet...I um...wrote an Inuyasha fan-fic a few years back that involves a process that turns Kagome into a demon...I could post that chapter or so here if you want...(a lot of people in my anime club hated it because it had TF...)

Hi!

I concur. Link that 'fic!

Quicktrigger 07-13-2008 11:03 PM

sorry it took so long to get it up but here is the link
(this is the first TF story I've done so it might not be the best but at least it's out there)

http://quicktrigger1000.deviantart.c...n-Fic-91624776

Ilparazzo 07-14-2008 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rb9 (Post 197128)
They also have them on that one Japanese MC art board...

The Sailor Mercury pictures by Crooked Navel havent been there unless I've failed at lurking...

Detatched 07-14-2008 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilparazzo (Post 197247)
The Sailor Mercury pictures by Crooked Navel havent been there unless I've failed at lurking...

No, you're right, they don't appear there.

Ilparazzo 07-14-2008 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detatched (Post 197300)
No, you're right, they don't appear there.

Thought so, I was getting ready to facepalm hard at myself.

omglawlz 07-14-2008 06:15 PM

Any luck on finding the source to that Dark Mercury doujin from which rick404 posted a page a while ago in celebration of cemex's commission?

Ilparazzo 07-15-2008 10:32 AM

14 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by omglawlz (Post 197635)
Any luck on finding the source to that Dark Mercury doujin from which rick404 posted a page a while ago in celebration of cemex's commission?

No luck on that one on my part at least :/
Throwing some new fish in here, characters are from Touhou(Of hats, frills and bullet hell) but I cant explain anything else about them since I'm pretty new to that fandom.

Those much more familiar with Touhou, feel free to correct incase I'm misunderstanding the situation.

Afterword from the doujin artist
Quote:

If you're wondering why Sakuya is a vampire, read the previous volume.
Well, if you got this far and didn't, anyway.

This is more or less about Sakuya's life after becoming a vampire.
I wanted to show a glimpse of Sakuya's daily life and what sets her apart now;
Maybe part of that was that I wanted to draw what it was like for her to have
become dissatisfied with no longer being human.

I guess it's also to add to the things I didn't get to draw last time.

Plus, my image of Miss Sakuya as a vampire was someone without much spark to their life,
so I tried to make that come through.

I guess in the end, while Sakuya is human, after all, I thought I could use a "what-if" story like this to explore my own personal feeling, wouldn't it be okay if she stopped being human?
Well, I have to admit I do like stories like this ...
It's a really old game, but I love stories like Asellus's in Saga Frontier.

It's not that big of a deal, but the reason Sakuya always takes along Meiling when she goes out is because Meiling helps her by reading the weather, so she can tell if it's going to rain or not; it's something I've played around with in my head. I personally get the idea that Meiling's ability to control qi lets her tell what the weather's going to be like.

After this, I think there might be a story where vampire Sakuya eventually turns Meiling
floating through my head. Well, I think the tale of vampire Sakuya will end here ... for now.

Well, I think I'll take my leave now.
I hope to see you again next time. Bye-

transformative 07-15-2008 10:40 AM

that... was... AWESOME!!!

Ilparazzo 07-15-2008 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transformative (Post 197913)
that... was... AWESOME!!!

Glad you liked it.

tetsumi 07-15-2008 11:20 AM

I think I would have enjoyed that alot more if I knew Japanese and could tell what was going on. Still, the pictures were pretty sweet. Thanks for putting it up!

ZodiacX 07-15-2008 07:21 PM

That was the best thing Ive ever seen.... Where is the previous volume? I must have it!! O_O

Edit: It also seems to jump from page 7 to 17. Who's the artist? Id like a copy of this :)

rick404 07-15-2008 07:32 PM

Wow somehow Touhou stuff is everywhere I look...Nice series summary Ilparazzo

I guess there are a lot of places for some form of conversion with Remilia being a vampire all though she herself isn't really as much evil as she is just mean and self-centered ;-) Suppose this is what would happen to Gensokyo if Remilia had a bigger appetite.

I'd personally like to see something involving Reimu...

Cool find.

Ilparazzo 07-15-2008 10:38 PM

65 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZodiacX (Post 198163)
That was the best thing Ive ever seen.... Where is the previous volume? I must have it!! O_O

Edit: It also seems to jump from page 7 to 17. Who's the artist? Id like a copy of this :)

Maybe this cover will help on figuring out. I also thought there were pages missing.

EDIT: Found both volumes.

Part 1
http://rapidshare.com/files/13005375...ch_of_Fate.zip

Part 2
Primaryhttp://tinyurl.com/63p7kl
Secondaryhttp://www.mediafire.com/?nxyk9lsbcd1

Attaching the first story here because I've been pm'ed previously by people having trouble with using links. I sure hope Lorekeep doesnt mind :|

More story related stuff
Quote:

Here's a story summary from Voile (where you can also get translations):

>Sakuya was turned into a vampire by Remi since she wanted her to live for eternity. Remilia couldn't accept Sakuya's fate to die as a human nor any other fate of her that she does not control. Reimu at the end, realized that Sakuya has lost her humanity and that when the proper time comes, she would take the honors to end Sakuya's life (at her request).

>Reimu in the end also asks Marisa as to when she would become an actual Magician (non-human) and Marisa responds by asking Reimu if she was ever going to become a true Miko (assuming that Mikos outlive regular humans).

>-Extra- takes place at least 40 years later where if Sakuya was human, she would have died a while ago by old age. Meiling sees how Sakuya
over the years, seem to experience pangs of sadness as if she never wished to be a vampire. Sakuya suggests that it is probably due to her gradual loss of touch with the joys of life experienced through the concept of death. Remilia never had such regrets, since she was never mortal to begin with. Such thoughts to her would be similar to humans trying understanding the feelings of bugs that live only a day's life. Eventually, Sakuya believes that all that would be left of her would be an an empty shell, but she still has hope in that her "friend" would save her from such misery.
I found these two doujins very pleasing to look at. Could be just me though.

rick404 07-20-2008 09:09 PM

Another Artist website:
http://kuroitsuki.xxxxxxxx.jp/

Found the link on Crooked Navel's site. Lot's of cool stuff.

Animeking194 07-20-2008 09:12 PM

Wait... I know those characters from that last Doujin... that's Touhou! From Immaterial and Missing Power and Scarlet Wheather Rhapsody!
That was pretty disturbing and hard to follow, though...

Von Krieger 07-20-2008 10:25 PM

9 Attachment(s)
Hmm, I'm surprised that some of Dark Kaminari's works haven't shown up here yet. Or maybe they have and I just missed them.

Anyways, here's the bulk of DK's 'corruption' themed work, as well as a few corruption type images that I commissioned from Halcyon/Feline Space Pirate awhile back.

The first two are of a dragonslayer named Danielle, who was cursed by a dracomancer to absorb a portion of the draconic essence of every dragon she killed from then onward. First pic shows her in the early stages of the curse, while the second is after the dracomancer sent a few of her lesser dragons after Danielle.

The third image is of an elven priestess, defiled in her temple by Megasa, a mighty sorceress with many scaled creatures under her thrall. The medusa-naga demonstrates her army's very vigorous recruiting processes.

Would anyone mind if I posted links to some of the stories I've written with a similar theme to this thread?

Ilparazzo 07-20-2008 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Krieger (Post 200833)
Hmm, I'm surprised that some of Dark Kaminari's works haven't shown up here yet. Or maybe they have and I just missed them.

Anyways, here's the bulk of DK's 'corruption' themed work, as well as a few corruption type images that I commissioned from Halcyon/Feline Space Pirate awhile back.

The first two are of a dragonslayer named Danielle, who was cursed by a dracomancer to absorb a portion of the draconic essence of every dragon she killed from then onward. First pic shows her in the early stages of the curse, while the second is after the dracomancer sent a few of her lesser dragons after Danielle.

The third image is of an elven priestess, defiled in her temple by Megasa, a mighty sorceress with many scaled creatures under her thrall. The medusa-naga demonstrates her army's very vigorous recruiting processes.

Would anyone mind if I posted links to some of the stories I've written with a similar theme to this thread?

I dont mind and those Sailor Moon related pictures are real classics. Pity they dont have a story to go with them.

omglawlz 07-21-2008 03:59 PM

Do we have this yet?

Mitchell 07-22-2008 08:55 AM

Von Kriegar, you just freaking ROCK. It's great to have you in this thread. Your stories are incredible, especially your Malbaro Tf. And your infection series. And, well, everything you write!

Von Krieger 07-22-2008 10:26 AM

Alrighty, well, with two positive votes and no naysayers, I'll post up a link or two every so often. Don't want to flood the thread, or overwhelm folks with a wall of links.

http://europe1.yiffstar.com/index.yiff?pid=6206

Up first is "A Dragon's Tangled Web" main character isn't quite human to start with, she's a golden half dragon. In DnD terms that means she's a shimmering, sparkling champion of good and righteousness.

So of course that makes it all the more interesting as a monstrous spider-dragon seduces her and transforms her into his mate.

I think this is probably the story of mine that most fits the thread.

Orkfodder 07-24-2008 06:00 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Saw this on AnonIB, looks neato

Shadow00000 07-24-2008 09:32 PM

Moved Here

ZappoHisbane 07-25-2008 05:32 PM

Something to look forward to in December from the Xmen:

http://comics.ign.com/articles/893/893465p1.html

MikeMaster 07-28-2008 04:52 AM

I think, you're right here, Shadow00000.

Archanfel 07-29-2008 03:46 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is something I found:
http://rapidshare.com/files/13329798...olice.zip.html

Looks like it is part of something bigger, this one is chapter 39.

In this chapter, it start with the heroine captured by their enemy, violated and in the end go back to her base camp and attack her former friend.

Btw, is there any way to include picture straight away in the post without linking it to outside pic hosting?
Never mind found it

cemex 08-02-2008 11:35 PM

http://rapidshare.com/files/13443734...sh__cemex_.rar

I know I said that I post something after I recieved the 1 million get on /d/ so here it is. It's Another Conclusion by Macxe. As usual, It contains corruption

singory 08-03-2008 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cemex (Post 206010)

I know I said that I post something after I recieved the 1 million get on /d/ so here it is. It's Another Conclusion by Macxe. As usual, It contains corruption

Great one by macxe

Thanks a lot Cemex

rick404 08-03-2008 10:31 AM

Very cool as always Cemex. Great work!

I hope there's a sequel...be great to see some serial MC/TF be very pleased to at least see some Cure Rouge action...This one had some really nice thought corruption Macxe is really improving.

Macxe is distributing through DLsite on both the JP and ENG sides. A few bucks go a long way to encourage someone to keep up producing. Helps DLsite stay alive and accessible too.

Detatched 08-03-2008 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cemex (Post 206010)

I grovel at your feet. This is amazing.

Karnivax 08-03-2008 05:34 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Some corruption with a bit of ASFR flavor...A priestess is turned into a wind-up doll and is forced to attack a friend of hers. When the wind-up key stops turning, she just collapses. Very cute art by Aoi Nanase.

Von Krieger 08-05-2008 02:43 PM

http://www.yiffstar.com/?pid=57600

Most of the corruption in my latest is given in talking of past events. But then again Drow into Drider is also a type of corruption. :D

Though there IS A bit more than that.

And despite past Goo Symbiote Saga stories being total sausagefests, this one is all female TF.

rick404 08-06-2008 01:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just happened across this amazing pic of an uber evil looking Dark Saber from Fate/Stay Night.

Buzzzy 08-06-2008 06:45 PM

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1085735/ desc explains it

Ilparazzo 08-07-2008 01:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Crooked Navel has finally decided to re-print one of this earlier works, but the sad thing is that only Toranoana seems to have it in stock for now(it'll be gone soon enough)

http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/ar...010114287.html

I'd love to support the guy by buying his stuff but toranoana is a great way to "cockblock" people outside Japan D:

singory 08-07-2008 03:52 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Kinda a spoiler for Final Crisis #3 from DC comics ( i found a preview online ,didn't get the full issue yet )

Mary Marvel ( who follow Darkseid now ) fight with wonder woman and inflect her with some kind of virus

the Flash run to the future and we see what seem to be the end result

Xanderfox 08-07-2008 07:19 PM

Humm I always thought the Anti-Life Equation was supposted to KILL all living things, not transform metahumans into Darkside's troops. Though I must admit when ever female superheros and villians are turned to old granite face's will they dress very sexy. Evil Black Canary, Wonderwoman, Giganta(really is this conversion she's already EVIL!) and Catwoman are defintly scary and sexy

0000user0001 08-07-2008 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xanderfox (Post 207459)
Humm I always thought the Anti-Life Equation was supposted to KILL all living things, not transform metahumans into Darkside's troops. Though I must admit when ever female superheros and villians are turned to old granite face's will they dress very sexy. Evil Black Canary, Wonderwoman, Giganta(really is this conversion she's already EVIL!) and Catwoman are defintly scary and sexy

the anti-life equation doesnt kill you it just gives you absolute control over another person's life so they don't really have a life anymore

oneiros 08-08-2008 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xanderfox (Post 207459)

...Evil Black Canary? Where?

singory 08-08-2008 08:17 AM

i think that's Batwoman not black canary

Xanderfox 08-08-2008 01:09 PM

No I'm pretty sure the one of the far right is Black Cannary, as BC's outfit is a black leotard and thigh boots, that and I think the current Batwoman is a brunette. Also if it was BC the ball gag would be less random as her power is a sonic scream.

Kaosu Reido 08-08-2008 03:17 PM

I think that's Batwoman. The Bat-ish outfit, the leather, the fact that current Batwoman is a red head, not a brunette...

Mitchell 08-08-2008 08:45 PM

Wait, I thought Orion finally killed Darkseid?

Kaosu Reido 08-08-2008 10:21 PM

It's DC. Do you REALLY think that'll happen?

Xanderfox 08-08-2008 11:57 PM

in comic books is final ever really final? And of course this is Darkside, I'm sure he has contigency plans for everything, even death!

oneiros 08-09-2008 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 207914)
Wait, I thought Orion finally killed Darkseid?

One of the lead-up stories to this had Darkseid becoming reborn, or something.

Final Crisis doesn't make much sense as a whole because of a lot of screw-ups on DC's part, not listening to the outline that the writer (Morrison) had set up for the plot arc.

Kaosu Reido 08-09-2008 02:27 PM

This is completely the wrong topic. I suggest we take it elsewhere. One last thing, though; Sinestro Corps War rocked. One of those rare things from DC I love.

singory 08-10-2008 04:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This page from Fantastic Four
sadly Susan return to normal in the next page
but i liked the outfit

LK 08-10-2008 06:55 AM

Dig da plats. :)

rb9 08-10-2008 10:40 AM

Dude, Vindaloo! Where did you find those pics you posted in my group, they're... amazing!

I've seen a couple of them on the Jap MC board. But the SD3 and FF ones... WOW. One of the best evil conversion hauls I've seen.

Ilparazzo 08-10-2008 10:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by rb9 (Post 208573)
Dude, Vindaloo! Where did you find those pics you posted in my group, they're... amazing!

I've seen a couple of them on the Jap MC board. But the SD3 and FF ones... WOW. One of the best evil conversion hauls I've seen.

Mind letting us in on this "group" :P?

EDIT: Throwing in something for the Final Fantasy fans.