The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Female Werewolf needles in a haystack (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23547)

jolem 01-02-2017 09:55 PM

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

No need to go into a fight with his side comment about Anahki's werewolf preferences. He just said he liked my submission. It wasn't that he disliked it or anything, he was just simply commenting about werewolf blogs or characters that don't have any transformations in them (implied or otherwise maybe) disappoint him. That's all.

Kantomaster1111 01-02-2017 11:26 PM

Saw a bunch of posts in this thread, and was hoping for tons of new content. Sadly, it's more fighting. Thanks to those who actually DID post new content instead of whining about it.

Davi 01-03-2017 08:08 PM

Kantomaster1111 AGREE! Stop stupid personal discussions. We don't care. Enjoy the forum, that is the real key...

fungo09 01-03-2017 09:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt7UzQYKOXc

at 740 some sort of transformation going on.. thin then starting to grow, not sure if its WW or vamp yet.

lonewarrior 01-04-2017 03:11 PM

found another cartoon one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdDnI5Ryr6U

Dog_Girl_Kari 01-04-2017 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonewarrior (Post 786640)

That was actually really cute!

treason 01-04-2017 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonewarrior (Post 786640)

Curse you, Canadian residence! Foiled by country availability.

Davi 01-05-2017 07:52 PM

Today in Spain we celebrate "Los Reyes Magos" (something like Santa´s) and i have a gift for all of u. Its GOLD. Extract from the movie called Spring https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzAA4RT2w3I

Enjoy ;)

Thrillerboy 01-06-2017 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davi (Post 786700)
Today in Spain we celebrate "Los Reyes Magos" (something like Santa´s) and i have a gift for all of u. Its GOLD. Extract from the movie called Spring https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzAA4RT2w3I

Enjoy ;)

Much appreciated for the enthusiasm, but Spring has been much dissected around these parts. Keep on digging for clips, though; the effort is always welcome! There may well be someone on here who has yet to see it.

Anahki 01-06-2017 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrillerboy (Post 786713)
Much appreciated for the enthusiasm, but Spring has been much dissected around these parts. Keep on digging for clips, though; the effort is always welcome! There may well be someone on here who has yet to see it.

Yep. I also recommend to visit the CaptainTF101 channel, if is full of our favourite stuff :).

bro4man 01-06-2017 09:44 PM

http://awbwi.tumblr.com/post/1553970...-turned-into-a

I find an cool GIF on an random tumbler page that have quick face process!

ZappoHisbane 01-07-2017 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bro4man (Post 786739)
http://awbwi.tumblr.com/post/1553970...-turned-into-a

I find an cool GIF on an random tumbler page that have quick face process!

Hah, that's awesomely cute!

elrey 01-07-2017 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anahki (Post 786715)
Yep. I also recommend to visit the CaptainTF101 channel, if is full of our favourite stuff :).

do not forget Elrey channel :p:p:p:p

Randy_McSporran 01-07-2017 05:41 PM

short but cute

https://vimeo.com/198215847

hopefully a final version to follow...

sodacat 01-07-2017 10:26 PM

As recently found in the request thread, the anthology comic Zombie Terrors had a short comic about a werewolf who accidentally gains control of an army of the dead. The comic is reprinted by the artist(or maybe writer) here:

https://tombitmayconcern.wordpress.c...he-blind-dead/

Mr_DNA 01-07-2017 11:37 PM

Re: short but cute

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy_McSporran (Post 786774)
https://vimeo.com/198215847

hopefully a final version to follow...

Someone's angling for a job storyboarding for Steven Universe.

Cursebearer 01-08-2017 03:50 PM

Those were both really good finds, thanks for sharing guys.

oezdemircan aydinoglu 01-12-2017 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elrey (Post 786745)
do not forget Elrey channel :p:p:p:p

I love you both. :) 2016 had been dry, but here's to better things to come.

elrey 01-13-2017 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oezdemircan aydinoglu (Post 786930)
I love you both. :) 2016 had been dry, but here's to better things to come.

I hope so, I've found a couple of TFs, but nothing special

TF-Viewer 01-17-2017 03:35 AM

Probably not true, but rumors surfacing that the American Werewolf in London remake will feature a female lead.

IMDB has a one sentence summary up so far.
Quote:

As she travels through the UK with her boyfriend, Alex is bitten by a werewolf in this remake of the 1981 classic.
And lists this woman http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4331196/ as playing the part.

Which, while awesome sounding, seems impossible. Because we could not get that lucky to have someone that hot in that role. Also that person is a fairly popular youtube personality and there's 0% chance they're going to get naked on the big screen.

My conclusion is that someone is trolling and that the entries will disappear shortly.

Anahki 01-17-2017 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 787182)
Probably not true, but rumors surfacing that the American Werewolf in London remake will feature a female lead.

IMDB has a one sentence summary up so far.

And lists this woman http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4331196/ as playing the part.

Which, while awesome sounding, seems impossible. Because we could not get that lucky to have someone that hot in that role. Also that person is a fairly popular youtube personality and there's 0% chance they're going to get naked on the big screen.

My conclusion is that someone is trolling and that the entries will disappear shortly.

Yes, this has to be our personal January's Fools :D.
But at least w can comment about the girl... she is such a cutey. And yes, I am not convinced that even though this were not a joke, we would get a TF scene as good as the original *ahem*censorship*ahem*.
You cannot discard some kind of joking, as long as Max Landis and Anna Akana have met before... they came back from London in the same plane with Carrie Fisher precisely the day she died. So this could be working as a very ellaborated joke.

howlingfan 01-17-2017 09:30 AM

Not to get our hopes up too much, but I think this actually might be legitimate. This past year has been the year of the upset: The Chicago Cubs won the World Series for the first time in more than a century, Trump won the White House, and now we might FINALLY get a decent female werewolf TF. (In fact, I used to make a joke that being a female werewolf fan is similar to being a Chicago Cubs fan.) Not only is Anna listed as the lead in this movie on the movie’s official IMDb entry, but the movie is also listed on her IMDb. And it would make sense that one of the reasons the remake is being made in the first place is because the lead werewolf is now a woman, as an interesting twist to the original; otherwise, what’s the point in remaking it? This is all very promising. Also, I’m not sure why everyone is so surprised they picked an attractive actress to play the lead role. When has Hollywood ever cast an ugly actress to play the lead in a movie? (unless they were trying to make some sort of point) But, assuming that this is real, there are two remaining problems, the first of which was already mentioned: 1) Based on her past work, especially on YouTube, it is unlikely this actress is going to get fully nude during the TF, but there will probably be lots of shots of her back and could even conceivably be a quick shot of her butt and side boob(s), and 2) it’s possible the TF will be mostly or 100% CGI, but there is reason to hope this might not be the case; since the writer/director of the remake is the son of the writer/director of the original, one would think he would remain faithful to the original’s vision and use practical effects for the TF. We need to coax Rick Baker out of retirement. Anyone still have that online petition urging the remake of “AWIL” to feature a woman and use full-body practical effects? Now’s the time to get it out there again.

TF-Viewer 01-17-2017 10:05 AM

The chances of it being a prank jumped when I saw who is supposedly cast to play Jack. Its not real sorry I mentioned it. I don't know how someone managed to put fake info on the pages like that. Guess imdb has crappy security.

Marvlman 01-17-2017 11:33 AM

It's also worth mentioning that Max has directed Anna before in his excellent 'Wrestling isn't Wrestling' short on his youtube page where she played 'Batista'. There's a possibility that this may not be a film but something similar along those lines featured on his page...

howlingfan 01-17-2017 12:56 PM

Maybe it’s the eternal optimist in me, but I don’t think this is a prank. Why would someone hack IMDb just to prank our community? We’re not large, important, or well-known enough to prank. Also, as Marvlman pointed out, Landis did work with Anna before, and it’s not unusual for directors to work with the same actors in their movies (like Scorsese and De Niro, to cite a highly obvious/famous example). And I don’t think this IMDb entry of “AWIL” is for a comedy short on YouTube either. It’s been confirmed by numerous respected news outlets, including “Variety,” that Max Landis is indeed writing and directing a remake of “AWIL.” (Just Google it.) Whether it comes to fruition is another matter entirely, but I’m not giving up hope…just yet.

Cursebearer 01-17-2017 01:15 PM

That would be a dream come true! However, I've learned to generally err on the side of caution here. For the time being I'll be siding with TF-Viewer's analysis that it is a prank, if simply to not get my hopes too high. The girl is simply gorgeous and the genderbent plot honestly sounds like it might be too good to be true. Either way, Landis is fairly communicative isn't he? If this is legit, we should know soon. Until then I'd suggest keeping expectations in check.

EDIT: It's also probably worth noting that I think IMDB can be edited by users in a similar way to Wikipedia. So without official word, I'd really doubt this.

Cactus Jack 01-17-2017 01:45 PM

Yeah, I checked Max Landis' Twitter, I've looked all over for official word, there's nothing at all about a synopsis, just that it's being produced by the Walking Dead guy.

Cursebearer 01-17-2017 01:56 PM

Ditto to what Cactus Jack said. Rather than being a prank, I'd bet this is more the sort of thing that might be added to the page by a soul with similar hopes to our own. Sometimes it can be tough to resist writing a little bit of fanfiction.

danielsangeo 01-17-2017 01:58 PM

Maybe they're hoping to get Landis's attention that way and get him interested in actually doing something like that.

Anahki 01-17-2017 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielsangeo (Post 787203)
Maybe they're hoping to get Landis's attention that way and get him interested in actually doing something like that.

I don't know, but that could be precisely help him decide to go the other way... well, we all know that the chances of a female werewolf anywhere are quite low, right? :) Again, and as I said, this prank is really well done (and full of good taste, I must say).

zokk 01-17-2017 06:49 PM

The cause for pessimism is understandable... The Werewolf genre has more fails than successes in its history. But this looks / feels legit as the remake trend isn't going anywhere and Max Landis is enough of an Ubernerd (He wrote a great Superman miniseries American Alien) it's entirely possible he is one of us at least in spirit (Am I wrong or did I hear he had a DeviantArt account?) In either case, I would argue that if the Son is remaking Dad's masterpiece, he would want to go in a different direction in terms of casting. I think this makes a female werewolf story a stronger contender... After all why go where Dad has already gone before? As for nudity... well Deadpool has made R rated films a hot property again ( "Logan" looks like its gonna kill), So I could see some degree of nudity in the TF plus the desire to top Daddy's TF showstopper.

gwsfox 01-17-2017 07:17 PM

Personally, I generally take some salt when it comes to remakes. (Most try to out do or/and be bigger than the original, rather than stay true to the spirit) Joke or no, I'm really intrigued by the concept of a female lead suffering lycanthropy in said remake.

bcislandguy 01-18-2017 09:39 AM

Lets just hope they dont screw it up too bad, other than us the mainstream dosn't like to see females in a feral beastial look, they want pretty elves and fairy chicks to jerk off too, there hasn't been a good female tf in a movie since the 80's

howlingfan 01-18-2017 10:16 AM

The more I think about it, the more the casting of Anna makes sense to me. After all, it would make sense to cast a relative unknown in the lead role. (No, I don’t count a bunch of YouTube videos as signs of a major celebrity.) David Naughton was relatively unknown when he was cast as David Kessler in the original. At that point, he only made a few commercials tap dancing for Dr Pepper. (“I’m a Pepper, he’s a Pepper, wouldn’t you like to be a Pepper too?”) In fact, in its parody of “AWIL,” Mad Magazine referred to this fact by having the werewolf dance and ask, “I’m a werewolf, he’s a werewolf, wouldn’t you like to be a werewolf too?” It wouldn’t make sense to cast someone like Jennifer Lawrence in the lead role because, not only would she be unwilling to suffer the grueling hours of makeup, we wouldn’t buy the TF scene because we know “J-Law” isn’t a werewolf. Obviously, werewolves aren’t real, but we could suspend our disbelief just a bit by seeing an unknown actress rip off her clothes and go through the motions. There’s a small part of your brain that would think, “Well, maybe she IS a werewolf.” If the IMDb synopsis and casting of Anna are unchanged a month from now, I would say it’s a pretty good sign that this is not a prank. You would think in that time, SOMEONE would tell Landis that his movie’s entry on IMDb was messed with, and he would go back and change it. As Homer famously once said: “Now we play the waiting game….. Oh, the waiting game sucks. Let’s play Hungry, Hungry Hippos!”

exiram 01-18-2017 02:54 PM

What was the name of that werewolf short film on vimeo? It’s with a guy hits on a girl in a bar and she turns into a werewolf? I’ve been trying to find it.

Lycanthrokeith 01-18-2017 03:21 PM

There's one aspect of the AWIL remake that is being overlooked.

Even if the lead is female, and even if Landis the younger is at the helm...the effects will be nowhere near as good. Even if Rick Baker hadn't retired, the movie studios would instinctively resort to less expensive CGI as opposed to the previously used makeup, prosthetics, and animatronics.

There's just ultimately no way the remake will stack up to the original, solely for that fact.

lowes96 01-18-2017 04:37 PM

If I get to see her rip off her clothes and screaming in pain on all fours that's all I need lol

zokk 01-18-2017 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lycanthrokeith (Post 787283)

Even if the lead is female, and even if Landis the younger is at the helm...the effects will be nowhere near as good. Even if Rick Baker hadn't retired, the movie studios would instinctively resort to less expensive CGI as opposed to the previously used makeup, prosthetics, and animatronics.

There's just ultimately no way the remake will stack up to the original, solely for that fact.

This is likely to be true, since Universal (I assume it will be the same studio that released the original) basically sent Rick Baker into early retirement because of his treatment during the making of The Wolfman (2010) and their trashing of the practical effects for the Thing remake and replacing them with CG.

aresx 01-18-2017 06:05 PM

Having watched a lot of Max Landis' videos about movie pitches...he seems to always give women a huge role in his movie scripts that he writes. there is a very good chance that this woman will be our werewolf. it seems VERY much in his character that he would attempt to give a female lead a chance in his next big movie

GenYun 01-18-2017 06:33 PM

Ehhh. I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic. I'm not going to get my hopes up because I've been burned after Bitten. And AWIP. And Cursed. And Darkwolf. And...

Need I go on?

trc071880 01-18-2017 07:00 PM

I would definitely put this under I'll believe it when I see it

alphaleo1977 01-18-2017 08:14 PM

and i seen her pic shes a good looking woman :)

oezdemircan aydinoglu 01-18-2017 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exiram (Post 787279)
What was the name of that werewolf short film on vimeo? It’s with a guy hits on a girl in a bar and she turns into a werewolf? I’ve been trying to find it.

I believe it's called "The Dark"? That Aussie chick was smoking hot. Pretty good TF phases, but I would have liked to see more process.

Thrillerboy 01-19-2017 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oezdemircan aydinoglu (Post 787342)
I believe it's called "The Dark"? That Aussie chick was smoking hot. Pretty good TF phases, but I would have liked to see more process.

You're right on the nose. It'll take some digging through search filters on Vimeo, but it's still there, I promise.

baxter1327 01-19-2017 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrillerboy (Post 787350)
You're right on the nose. It'll take some digging through search filters on Vimeo, but it's still there, I promise.

Here:
https://vimeo.com/4529608

Just went and looked up my original post about it. Save ya some time. Jeezus its been 7 yrs since that came out. Feels like only 5.

TailBoy 01-19-2017 07:27 AM

asking for a AWIL remake with female in it is like wanting a ghostbusters remake starring only women as the leads. XD

Anahki 01-19-2017 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baxter1327 (Post 787353)
Here:

Just went and looked up my original post about it. Save ya some time. Jeezus its been 7 yrs since that came out. Feels like only 5.

True. Is is still, by far, the best low budget female werewolf transformation ever: a cute naked asian woman sweating and crying out in pain, and fortunately with not much off-camera and no skin-ripping. Even there was an edited version done by someone from this forum that I still keep as a treasure.

As a curiosity, the version that appears in a later compilation of shot films has different music due to,I suppose, copyright issues (not Elvis nor Bowie this time).

Another hint: I remember that in an interview the director commented that the FX cost approx 500 USD. That is real economy of means :D.

howlingfan 01-19-2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lycanthrokeith (Post 787283)

There is some hope that CGI won’t be exclusively used. First of all, as I mentioned before, since Landis is the son of the original’s writer and director, it would make sense that he would want to honor the source material and use (at least mostly) practical effects for the TF. From a more pragmatic standpoint, however, don’t forget the ‘90s sequel, “American Werewolf in Paris,” bombed hard, and one of those reasons was because they relied almost exclusively on CGI for the TFs. I remember excitedly reading reviews of the movie when it came out (before I discovered how terrible it was), and even mainstream critics were bothered by the overuse of “computer graphics” for the transformation (what they called it before the popularity of the acronym “CGI”). They said the transformation wasn’t anywhere near as “realistic” as the original, which was ironic since special effects presumably advanced in the 15 years between those two movies. So if even most critics, who almost assuredly don’t share our fetish, complained about the CGI TF, it’s likely or at least hopeful that Landis will use mostly practical effects to distance himself from that critical and commercial failure. Now, it’s true that since “AWIP,” there have been a number of female werewolf productions that ended up also using CGI for the TFs, most notably the aptly named “Cursed,” a production that literally kicked Rick Baker out for some godforsaken reason. But this remake at least has that “AWIL” connection where the iconic TF was so essential to the movie, so it would make sense it would follow in that classic’s pawprints.

TailBoy 01-20-2017 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlegreenboggart (Post 787362)
It's not the same thing buddy. :-p

not if U ask 30+ million people in the usa. lol

SavageFlesh 01-20-2017 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baxter1327 (Post 787353)
Here:

Would be great if someone could make an edit of this. The inbetween shots of the guy are wayyy too long

TF-Viewer 01-21-2017 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SavageFlesh (Post 787479)
Would be great if someone could make an edit of this. The inbetween shots of the guy are wayyy too long

Someone did a long time ago.

http://www.process-productions.com/f...0&postcount=26

howlingfan 01-21-2017 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 787489)

Wish someone did an edit that included the actual werewolf suit at the end. (This clip cuts off right before we see her final form.) For a low-budget short, I was impressed with what they ended up with.

Thrillerboy 01-21-2017 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by howlingfan (Post 787504)
Wish someone did an edit that included the actual werewolf suit at the end. (This clip cuts off right before we see her final form.) For a low-budget short, I was impressed with what they ended up with.

Here, I uploaded the edit I've had saved on my computer. The final form isn't shown for very long, so there won't be much difference. Some of the parts in this edit are slowed down, though.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x599ekw

howlingfan 01-21-2017 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrillerboy (Post 787541)
Here, I uploaded the edit I've had saved on my computer. The final form isn't shown for very long, so there won't be much difference. Some of the parts in this edit are slowed down, though.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x599ekw

Thanks! Now, if someone knows how to play with sound, adding a few husky and sexy moans would help. I always felt the sound effects were one of the few weak parts of this clip. (At one point, it sounds like a baby crying in the background.) I know. Now I'm just getting greedy.

actionmang 01-22-2017 12:12 AM

Did anyone in this forum happen to save the short film M is for Moon (later known as Hello Moon)? Here's the trailer to jog your memory:

https://vimeo.com/108617860

It used to be on Vimeo and was posted in this thread ages ago, but now it's gone. I know this would be better suited in requests... but since we are on the topic of old Vimeo videos and since the only people who would know this video are long time followers of this thread, I thought I would ask here.

Cursebearer 01-22-2017 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by actionmang (Post 787626)
Did anyone in this forum happen to save the short film M is for Moon (later known as Hello Moon)? Here's the trailer to jog your memory:

It used to be on Vimeo and was posted in this thread ages ago, but now it's gone. I know this would be better suited in requests... but since we are on the topic of old Vimeo videos and since the only people who would know this video are long time followers of this thread, I thought I would ask here.

I second this. I've been looking all over the place for that video since it went down on Vimeo. If any kind soul happens to have it, I'd be very grateful.

Anahki 01-22-2017 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by actionmang (Post 787626)

Unfortunately, I have been searching for this video for ages and the answer is no... as you say, our only hope is someone who had saved the video before. Anyway, you can also ask on the request thread, maybe you could have luck there too :).