The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8781)

OHGODBIGBOOBS 05-10-2009 01:51 PM

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Actully I remember a game something like this some time back It featured some people going on a trip to a mansion or somthing and its haunted and slowly but surely it starts to drive the people mad and curropting and changing them (I remember a red headed girl becoming a dominatrix) something about card or candles I cant remember a name but if I saw a CG from it I could tell you it was it

sailorarus 05-10-2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OHGODBIGBOOBS (Post 302617)
Actully I remember a game something like this some time back It featured some people going on a trip to a mansion or somthing and its haunted and slowly but surely it starts to drive the people mad and curropting and changing them (I remember a red headed girl becoming a dominatrix) something about card or candles I cant remember a name but if I saw a CG from it I could tell you it was it

Are you refering to Yami No Koe, which was discussed earlier in this thread. Like WAY earlier.

http://g.e-hentai.org/?f_doujinshi=o...709&advsearch=

Mitchell 05-10-2009 06:19 PM

Interesting, in the new Naku Koro Ni, the 'witch' transformation itself doesn't seem to be evil-inducing...and the new witch was pretty unstable already.

Ilparazzo 05-11-2009 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 302666)
Interesting, in the new Naku Koro Ni, the 'witch' transformation itself doesn't seem to be evil-inducing...and the new witch was pretty unstable already.

I'm bit unsure as to what is this new Naku Koro ni you're referring to it.
If I know the character you're referring to, she is quite stable when it comes to earlier games and the fourth game. To grasp the whole picture you'd have to play the game.

It's never a good idea to tell someone, "here is a demon butler that will serve you, ask him for any advice you need". Not to mention the whole congratulation you're the witch now, you need to kill everyone here to resurrect. It was all pretty uncarefully planned by the Golden Witch Beatrice but as usual, if you dont hold to your new minions carefully.
They'll turn and bite back at you

In the fourth game, she supposedly plays a heavy role in messing up one new character as she keeps manipulating her.

Seems like I forgot to mention one of the most important part of the game which is the timeloop. After each game ends in humans losing and Battler throwing a fit, Beatrice rearranges the pieces on the chessboard and the game starts anew with the exception of witch side characters growing.

Depending how Umineko Episode 5 will play it, one of the characters from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni in Umineko has also turned evil.

EDIT1: The new witch is back to good in episode 4 since they sorta separate.
The evil witch persona even goes after her former self.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OHGODBIGBOOBS (Post 302617)
Actully I remember a game something like this some time back It featured some people going on a trip to a mansion or somthing and its haunted and slowly but surely it starts to drive the people mad and curropting and changing them.

Yeah, sounds like they're thinking about Yami no Koe. Beatrice is more of a ghostly legend in the first episode, but since it ends with her resurrection. She appears as corporeally manifested in the second game as the 19th guest on the island.

thegeomaster 05-12-2009 04:47 PM

4 Attachment(s)
So, i was poking around Crooked Navels site and found a couple new pics. Theyre just new pictures of characters he's already done. The first 3 are new, and the 4th is to give reference to what 3 transforms into.

dracolych49 05-14-2009 12:30 AM

Hey guys, quick question.

I know there was a link to a manga where a priestess(miko) was fighting a hydra, but didnt kill it, it managed to seal her in a flesh dome, and pull the tenticle thing, regrowing a new head for each time she came, and at the end, she was it's slave.

Now, I can't find it. Just got done going over the thread, and these:
  • _SaHa__Komori_Ei_-_Demon_Queen_Fertilization__English_.rar
  • COMIC_Unreal__2008-08__Vol.14.part2.rar
  • COMIC_Unreal__2008-08__Vol.14.part1.rar
  • Macxe_s_-_Another_Conclusion__English__cemex_.rar
  • Hiro_-_Dark_Makeup__English__cemex_.rar
  • Inoino_-_Demon_Princess_Birth__English__cemex_.rar

no longer exist (I think all of them were on rapidshare).

If someone could put these back up, it would be cool, but the main one I'm interested in is the hydra one. Even giving me a name would be helpful.

(don't you just love recollecting stuff 'cause of a FUBAR HD?)

Thanks.

Ilparazzo 05-14-2009 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dracolych49 (Post 303929)

I know there was a link to a manga where a priestess(miko) was fighting a hydra, but didnt kill it, it managed to seal her in a flesh dome, and pull the tenticle thing, regrowing a new head for each time she came, and at the end, she was it's slave.

If someone could put these back up, it would be cool, but the main one I'm interested in is the hydra one. Even giving me a name would be helpful.

Thanks.

Someone went and reported most links SaHa had on his site and keeps doing it which is a huge shame. Here are at least some backup links.

http://rapidshare.com/files/23281982...__English_.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/23282217...__English_.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/23282403...__English_.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/23282672...__English_.rar

hayushiba7 05-14-2009 05:22 AM

has anyone checked out macxes's website lately? I think there is a new dinaranger coming soon.

dracolych49 05-14-2009 05:52 AM

Thanks, Ilparazzo!

rb9 05-14-2009 10:47 AM

Quote:

Thanks.

Ditto on the manga request. I think I fuzzily remember this one, does anybody know?

transformative 05-14-2009 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rb9 (Post 304037)
Ditto on the manga request. I think I fuzzily remember this one, does anybody know?

ummmmmmm:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilparazzo (Post 303954)

Archanfel 05-14-2009 07:05 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Thanks.

Hmm, I think I have the manga you were talking about. I'll try to find it once I get home from work.

edit: Here you go http://rapidshare.com/files/23314141...ison__Jap_.zip