The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   mind control, bimbo transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8563)

olddude12 02-25-2013 09:01 PM

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

We have, and we're awaiting new content.

PoisonElf 02-25-2013 09:21 PM

"Highest quality comics and illustrated story for Mind Control fans"...

Doubt it!

Vengeance1701 02-25-2013 10:14 PM

Uh-oh, sounds a bit frosty.

Marmalade-Beat 02-25-2013 10:19 PM

When one of the best comics has bimbo as a last minute thing and was already on the other site, I'm totally good until at least a year.

Vengeance1701 02-25-2013 10:38 PM

My biggest complaint is that by partnering with Giantess Club, their service went from pretty good to utter shit. I used to be able to download immediately after ordering. YET AGAIN (fool me twice now...I'm the idiot) I can't download what I paid for without having to harass their customer service department.

Gaffenheimer 02-25-2013 11:54 PM

This smells like when expansioncomics branched into BDSMexpansioncomics, and both sites stopped updating regularly. Or ever.

Vengeance1701 02-26-2013 12:15 AM

Yeah, I just put in a demand for a refund. I haven't been able to download anything. Lack of a quick response. Yep, I'm fed up.

bimbostoryclub 02-26-2013 10:38 AM

You need to contact customercare@bimbostoryclub.com in case of any issue related to downloads or subscriptions.

Most of the problems related to subscriptions and downloads had two sources:

1. An slow server, which was changed last February 13th. Now the website should run much faster.

2. Problems with CCBill. We are working on a new CCBill integration which should solve the majority of the cases but it will take a few more weeks.

Bimbo Story Club offers two updates per month. The second update this month will be published before the end of February.

AimeeTits 02-26-2013 11:01 AM

Meh, and to just throw my two cents in, I know that people like to make money, but yeah, I don't see myself paying a $10 minimum per month for two updates. It looks to be good work from what I've seen of the preview images here, but in my personal case, that's $10 that can be better spent.

But again, not trying to troll or flame anyone here, just don't think I'd personally be getting my money's worth.

utopianfubar 02-26-2013 01:23 PM

i can't even subscribe. After reading some of the comments i'm glad it was dodgy and refused me singing up

robiotic 02-27-2013 08:28 AM

I'd say about 85% of the stuff currently on there I've got, and the other 15% simply didn't float my boat. You can't just jack a load of existing previously "exclusive content", and then reupload it elsewhere expecting people not to notice.
Tf, tg, be, growth - somewhere or other there's always a community connection since its a small community. It's brilliant that bimbotisation is getting its own site, but until there's some new material on there, isn't much to be drawn in by.
A portalcomics or HMB comic would be a massive + as far as subscribing or buying goes. Something to consider?

olddude12 02-27-2013 09:16 AM

Oh hey, it's robiotic. Is that bimbo compilation still in the works?