The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   TF Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5080)

danny-warrock 08-29-2012 10:13 PM

Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by setsetset (Post 664857)
it's from an advertisement for a pet odor eliminator called "SCOE 10X". the ad used to be on youtube but i can't find it atm.

Thanks, amazing I thought it came from a movie.
Well thank you for looking anyway.

Edit: found a bad quality link but it works http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxoVCGXqqA8
It's dirtier than I could imagine.

jimi20 08-30-2012 03:39 PM

yeah.. think i preferred the silent version O_o

vincent_richter 08-30-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimi20 (Post 665242)
yeah.. think i preferred the silent version O_o

Funny, that's pretty much exactly what I envisioned. :D

brandygang 08-30-2012 06:15 PM

I'd like to know if anybody knows where to find this really old TG story.

It was about a girl who could control reality and change people's genders, forms, past and histories on a whim and was also kind of a psychopath with it. Even by most TG story standards. (I think she was really sadistic)

The story involved her manipulating and torturing a single boy, by changing all his friends and people he knew, threatenting to 'erase' him into something she thought better.
She transformed a stray tennis player just to demonstrate her power.

He only 'won' and was free'd in the end by pushing her in front of a bus.

Ring any bells?

TF-Viewer 08-30-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandygang (Post 665271)
I'd like to know if anybody knows where to find this really old TG story.

It was about a girl who could control reality and change people's genders, forms, past and histories on a whim and was also kind of a psychopath with it. Even by most TG story standards. (I think she was really sadistic)

The story involved her manipulating and torturing a single boy, by changing all his friends and people he knew, threatenting to 'erase' him into something she thought better.
She transformed a stray tennis player just to demonstrate her power.

He only 'won' and was free'd in the end by pushing her in front of a bus.

Ring any bells?

Nope, and wrong section btw.

brandygang 09-02-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 665312)
Nope, and wrong section btw.

I think it had some tf's too though. It wasn't just gender changes.

TF-Viewer 09-02-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandygang (Post 665621)
I think it had some tf's too though. It wasn't just gender changes.

You referred to it as a TG story though. If it's heavy on TG I'd recommend asking in the TG request thread, seems like the chances would be better finding information that way.

Transmutedelf 09-11-2012 01:36 AM

Sometime ago there was posted a manga on the forums with one girl is transforming into a monster and another girl who was friends with her likewise starts to change. The first gets pregnant and they live somewhere in the sewers I think. Sorry for being so vague, its just I remember some of the details but the rest is mostly a blur. I had tried searching for it in the forums but I cant remember enough o narrow the search down.

lonewarrior 09-11-2012 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Transmutedelf (Post 666650)
Sometime ago there was posted a manga on the forums with one girl is transforming into a monster and another girl who was friends with her likewise starts to change. The first gets pregnant and they live somewhere in the sewers I think. Sorry for being so vague, its just I remember some of the details but the rest is mostly a blur. I had tried searching for it in the forums but I cant remember enough o narrow the search down.

sounds like drainage city 2

Transmutedelf 09-11-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonewarrior (Post 666651)
sounds like drainage city 2

Yeah that was it.

sodacat 09-13-2012 11:34 AM

Yesterday a memory popped into my head from a YA novel I'd read when I was very young. The novel was from the 70s or 80s, and the printing I owned had a yellow cover with a black and white photo on the front. The only thing about the novel I can remember is that it ended with the entire town chasing the protagonist's grandmother as she ran into the desert. When they finally found her she'd turned into a cactus. I think the novel was about plants who'd wanted to live with humans?

thrandrall 09-13-2012 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodacat (Post 666921)
Yesterday a memory popped into my head from a YA novel I'd read when I was very young. The novel was from the 70s or 80s, and the printing I owned had a yellow cover with a black and white photo on the front. The only thing about the novel I can remember is that it ended with the entire town chasing the protagonist's grandmother as she ran into the desert. When they finally found her she'd turned into a cactus. I think the novel was about plants who'd wanted to live with humans?

Sounds familiar too...somewhat.