The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Shrink Ray Fight! [Forum Game] (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45268)

zdarkness 03-26-2019 09:07 PM

Re: Shrink Ray Fight! [Forum Game]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie Juggernaut (Post 822686)
Shrink me? Yeah, I thought that's what you were getting at. LOL. Such creative people here.

It is the entire point of the game.

Anotherfetishguy 03-26-2019 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan (Post 822663)
You were in a previous game, and after the novelty wore off you started posting nonsense instead of participating. That behavior continued into this thread, where I've observed at least two of your posts being deleted.

You've put me in a situation where it's difficult to believe that you are acting on good faith, but I'm also not someone to exclude people lightly. I've put you on the board with 3 charges to use.

I'll be honest it was only so I could shrink ericdomo. But seeing as how (she?) is still shrinking regardless of my intervention then who care. Nobody else gives decent responses.

FloweringWillows 03-27-2019 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anotherfetishguy (Post 822736)
I'll be honest it was only so I could shrink ericdomo. But seeing as how (she?) is still shrinking regardless of my intervention then who care. Nobody else gives decent responses.

I only GIVE those types of responses because I actively enjoy participating. Others can do what they wish and it in no way takes away from how much they too deserve/want to participate and be shrunk. Meanwhile here you all where all you do is nothing but post strange random images which is downright rude and disrespectful to everyone else. If you don't want to participate then don't respond, no need to act all trolly when you're obviously enjoying reading the responses posted.

FloweringWillows 03-27-2019 12:27 AM

(Anyway with that out of the way)
Sara jumps as the two shots collide with her body, her head dips even more now as she notices the other girls seemed not as small now. Her hands, long since covered by her sleeves, rush to hold her sweatshirt in place as the collar slips off of both shoulders threatening to fall of if it wasnt for her hands. She blushes as she feels he tits grow another 2 cups seeming enormous to the once Acup.

"Wow, this is such a fun game. Hello there Angel. You're not as small now hehe. But.... maybe you could be a but smaller.*zaps Angel once* down ya go."

Sara surveys the players wondering where to use her 5 other shots before this little game ends.

theangelofdeath1986 03-27-2019 12:32 AM

Zaps Artemis, Sai and Ericdomo ^_^. Shrink my pretties *lame evil laugh*

Prof_Sai 03-27-2019 01:08 AM

Eek!!

ArcaneBEFan 03-27-2019 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anotherfetishguy (Post 822736)

Ahhh. So unless the monkeys are dancing sufficiently to your demands, you throw a tantrum. Thank you for clearing that up for me, it saves me time and effort.

ArcaneBEFan 03-27-2019 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armorcommand (Post 822706)
She aims her ray so that it strikes the floating mirror and reflects into the Petri dish, zapping OhZone.

Forgot to do this!

OhZone's Reflector Field
Zaps whoever zapped OhZone 40% of the time. Goes off on a 1 or 2.
  • armorcommand, 1 zap
    /roll 1d5: 4
    Evaded

armorcommand 03-27-2019 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theangelofdeath1986 (Post 822745)
Zaps Artemis, Sai and Ericdomo ^_^. Shrink my pretties *lame evil laugh*

Double eek!

Artemis stomps her foot and crosses her arms. Her face turns red.

"Y-You're just trying to keep me at ankle height, aren't you?!" Even though she's yelling at the top of her lungs, she barely manages a squeak.

zaps Angel

Ha!

*sticks out tongue*

theangelofdeath1986 03-27-2019 11:45 AM

Haha shrink Artemis heehee......huh why are things getting bigger??? Hey no fair *pouts*

Prof_Sai 03-27-2019 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theangelofdeath1986 (Post 822745)
Shrink my pretties *lame evil laugh*

I shrink your panties!

(and the rest of you.)

Zap.

Anotherfetishguy 03-27-2019 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan (Post 822750)
Ahhh. So unless the monkeys are dancing sufficiently to your demands, you throw a tantrum. Thank you for clearing that up for me, it saves me time and effort.

How is that a tantrum? Thats me saying "this is why I considered joining the game, however now I do not wish to join. I am sorry for the inconvenience". I admit I said that in a much more cynical and pessimistic way, but thats in no way a tantrum