The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16164)

shinchan1 03-07-2014 02:01 AM

Re: Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:

Originally Posted by EToaster (Post 724482)
Does anyone recall the artist for this piece? And if so, are they still around somewhere? I had thought Gammatelier, but it doesn't appear to be on their website, so I guess I was mistaken.

E: This one I think is the same artist.

he has a gallery on Carrot Rukia, brazenet or brazent I think.

Cu Roi 03-09-2014 01:38 PM

I'm kicking myself for not being able to find this but, there was an image posted on the forum recently about a story where a wife takes pills, works out at a gym and becomes muscular. And it's alluded that she also grows a dick. Very Eric Stanton style, although I don't think it was him. From a magazine.

Gary Stu 03-09-2014 04:57 PM

So, a bit back, I was browsing the internet looking new stuff. Some way or another I ended up on some comic/sequence of images. My recollection is that it probably wasn't very good anyway, but I thought of it the other day and now for the life of me I can't find it. I think it collected a variety of anime characters and had them in a school setting where a group of them were bullying another one, who then got powers from some witch/demon or something, and then turned the characters into other characters. At the very least I believe female Ranma and Akane were involved. I think they got turned into Morrigan and Lilith from Darkstalkers, and somebody else became Kos-mos and T-elos from Xenosaga? I'm thinking it was 3D and on Deviantart, but I'm not 100% on either of those. Like I said, I'm pretty sure it wasn't even worth reading, but it's driving me nuts that I can't find it again, so if anyone could help me out that'd be amazing.

lowes96 04-16-2014 05:40 AM

Does anyone know where this scene is from?

http://bouncebreak.com/grabbing-a-good-feel/

AySee 04-16-2014 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary Stu (Post 726339)
So, a bit back, I was browsing the internet looking new stuff. Some way or another I ended up on some comic/sequence of images. My recollection is that it probably wasn't very good anyway, but I thought of it the other day and now for the life of me I can't find it. I think it collected a variety of anime characters and had them in a school setting where a group of them were bullying another one, who then got powers from some witch/demon or something, and then turned the characters into other characters. At the very least I believe female Ranma and Akane were involved. I think they got turned into Morrigan and Lilith from Darkstalkers, and somebody else became Kos-mos and T-elos from Xenosaga? I'm thinking it was 3D and on Deviantart, but I'm not 100% on either of those. Like I said, I'm pretty sure it wasn't even worth reading, but it's driving me nuts that I can't find it again, so if anyone could help me out that'd be amazing.

Not sure if you found it already but, is this it?
http://kratos0901.deviantart.com/gallery/44191262

Gary Stu 04-17-2014 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AySee (Post 729062)
Not sure if you found it already but, is this it?
http://kratos0901.deviantart.com/gallery/44191262

Yes! Thank you!

legend293 05-17-2014 09:06 PM

So I am looking for a gameplay video of saints row 4 that I thought was on here before but must have dissappered any way what it involves is you going around healing people from some kind of slut virus and the more you heal them the more of a slut yoir character becomes. It may be a side mission but im not to sure.

thrandrall 05-17-2014 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legend293 (Post 731080)
So I am looking for a gameplay video of saints row 4 that I thought was on here before but must have dissappered any way what it involves is you going around healing people from some kind of slut virus and the more you heal them the more of a slut yoir character becomes. It may be a side mission but im not to sure.

I think it's in the Bimbo Thread. It's actually in the primary mission section...if you want to get completeness points (I suppose you might be able to skip it...never tried).

Drachen 05-18-2014 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legend293 (Post 731080)

That's the Ben King loyalty mission. Calling it a "slut virus" is extremely generous.

CyberFox 05-18-2014 12:45 AM

anybody have dcballer's micro art?
He took'em off dA

legend293 06-22-2014 09:11 PM

Any body know which episode of Rosario Vampire this pic is from?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0igQL2KvaJ...anleft%2B1.jpg
Nevermind I found it lol.

mister_kaze 07-18-2014 12:33 AM

Hey everyone. I've been going nuts trying to find an IB/AT story that I had read some months ago, but now cannot track down again for the life of me. Hoping I can get pointed in the right direction.

It revolved around a young woman who received some kind of necklace enchanted by the spirit of an old woman. It transferred attributes to the wearer from any other women in the area, specifically attributes that a male friend returning from college found alluring. I think they use the word "essence" to describe the attribute transfer, but I could be wrong.

The story starts with a crapload of transfers as the boyfriend sees a lot of things he likes about other women, but eventually it slows down as the girlfriend pretty much gets it all, leaving her as the "perfect" girl that no other woman has better features than. Part of the way through, the boyfriend's sister/woman's friend "steals" a part of this magic and gets some IB/AT sequences of her own, which later get transferred back into the main character. There was a lesbian makeout sequence in the middle of that. Which is nice.

Any ideas? Much appreciated if you know.