The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Marvel Transformations (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38558)

darkra 05-01-2015 12:27 PM

Re: Marvel Transformations

6 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jack36262001 (Post 748577)
Yeah those were some fun issues. Some of the heros had small single issue spin offs about their hulked out version. Would of like to see a few more.

In the upcoming marvel event secret wars there is going to be a series called planet hulk lets hope there is something in that series

I have also gone through my photo bucket and fished out a few of my favourite marvel tfs

Storm into brood, Black widow into lizard creature, Invisible woman into thing and my favourite She-hulk into She-Xemnu ( female speicies of the white furry guy)

gokutothez 05-01-2015 03:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jack36262001 (Post 748577)
Yeah those were some fun issues. Some of the heros had small single issue spin offs about their hulked out version. Would of like to see a few more.

They were fun, I liked the Monica vs Ms Marvel and Thing story.

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkra (Post 748609)
In the upcoming marvel event secret wars there is going to be a series called planet hulk lets hope there is something in that series

There might good chance with that.

jack36262001 05-01-2015 03:07 PM

That is quite the substantial evidence.

gokutothez 05-02-2015 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jack36262001 (Post 748617)
That is quite the substantial evidence.

Plus in first issue there will be back-up story about how everyone became a Hulk.

thrandrall 05-02-2015 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gokutothez (Post 748615)
They were fun, I liked the Monica vs Ms Marvel and Thing story.

There might good chance with that.

I thought Secret Wars was a few years ago with the Kree/Skrull stuff? And didn't Doc Samson die a few years ago too?

I'm so out of it with Marvel/DC comics these days (excepting movies/etc). I've been meaning to pick up the Civil War TPB sooner or later....missed all the major crossovers since 2000 or thereabouts - although to be honest, I didn't really start re-following the Hulk reboot when they restarted him after ending his run a few issues shy of 500 back in '99.

BillPratt 05-02-2015 01:17 PM

Secret Wars? Man that was back in the 80's. The Shooter era.

Sarachan 05-03-2015 06:08 AM

8 Attachment(s)
Got some She Hulk Transformations here, I actually have the issues where Weez swaps with She Hulk (I think, i'll have to look).

zullumaster 05-03-2015 02:21 PM

A new event is starting this week I believe called Secret Wars. This one is sorta complicated because it doesn't make a lot of sense so I'm kind of curious about it.

gokutothez 05-03-2015 03:38 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by zullumaster (Post 748711)
A new event is starting this week I believe called Secret Wars. This one is sorta complicated because it doesn't make a lot of sense so I'm kind of curious about it.

Basically all Marvel alternate Universes have been destoryed and are being merged into one Universe known as Battleworld more details here.

One more Hulk transformation with Hulk and Red She-Hulk getting hit by Gamma Bombs and growing to giant size.

Urza_101 05-03-2015 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarachan (Post 748697)
Got some She Hulk Transformations here, I actually have the issues where Weez swaps with She Hulk (I think, i'll have to look).

what issue does she hulk become the babe of thunder in?

vergilone 05-04-2015 04:23 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by gokutothez (Post 748716)
One more Hulk transformation with Hulk and Red She-Hulk getting hit by Gamma Bombs and growing to giant size.

There also A-bomb and She Hulk transforms into mindless Hulk-like creatures (or just overdosed by gamma radiation).

Also in Savage Hulk Jean Grey turns into powerful telepathic She-Hulk.

gokutothez 05-04-2015 08:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by vergilone (Post 748767)
There also A-bomb and She Hulk transforms into mindless Hulk-like creatures (or just overdosed by gamma radiation).

Ah yes and they also get big too.