The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Scenario - Shrinking Pill (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42390)

Vicky Mouse 07-17-2017 01:19 PM

Re: Scenario - Shrinking Pill

Like some say, shared pleasure is funner.

qzar9999 07-17-2017 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjlemke (Post 796312)
I wouldn't agree with that. A lot of the more famous sw related material is based off it not being consensual

Yes, but crucially, all of that is fantasy. If you would hypothetically use a shrinking pill on someone for real without their consent, that's kinda icky.

OhZone 07-17-2017 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soccermom (Post 796298)
Ew.

You know everything is a lot more fun for everyone involved when it is consensual, right?

Oh Yeah.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjlemke (Post 796312)
I wouldn't agree with that. A lot of the more famous sw related material is based off it not being consensual

True, but there are lots of consensual (mostly) ones that are hott. Like -

http://mg-sg.pbworks.com/w/page/4883...20Pseudoclever

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky Mouse (Post 796313)
Like some say, shared pleasure is funner.

Oh Yeah! <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 796315)
Yes, but crucially, all of that is fantasy. If you would hypothetically use a shrinking pill on someone for real without their consent, that's kinda icky.

Yup. It would be like DateShrinkRape. ha

Too bad it can't be real tho.

Also, back to OP. We seriously need a process interactive to explore our fantasies together. We could have long scenarios and have such fun.

qzar9999 07-17-2017 08:50 PM

I'd love to create and administer such a thing.

...if I wasn't already writing a bunch of stuff and working for Shrink Fan, that is. ;)

Dwindling-Iva 07-17-2017 11:11 PM

id likely take it without realizing exactly what it did. Accidental shrinking can be such fun. I think I'd end up between 16 to 24 inches tall? Likely stumbled upon by the wrong person too.

Captain Ash 07-17-2017 11:47 PM

Very cool drawing.

Exploring a huge world sounds tempting.
However, I would prefer to see a woman shrinking into her clothe, only if she wants to do it, if course. ;)

Anotherfetishguy 07-18-2017 03:06 AM

Are we really talking consent on a hypothetical fetish board? Besides OhZone (and the other girls on this site), what woman would willingly shrink?

SDK 07-18-2017 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwindling-Iva (Post 796346)
id likely take it without realizing exactly what it did. Accidental shrinking can be such fun. I think I'd end up between 16 to 24 inches tall? Likely stumbled upon by the wrong person too.

That would be one lucky person

qzar9999 07-18-2017 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anotherfetishguy (Post 796353)
Are we really talking consent on a hypothetical fetish board? Besides OhZone (and the other girls on this site), what woman would willingly shrink?

As I said, it's precisely *because* it's fantasy that it's somewhat okay for it to be noncon. But you generally aren't supposed to want to do things to others without their consent for real, which is what the hypothetical here is.

As for who would willingly do it? Probably more than a few people if they knew it was consensual and they were with someone they trust. A LOT of submissives would probably at least consider it. Hell, my wife would do it.

SDK 07-20-2017 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 796358)
As I said, it's precisely *because* it's fantasy that it's somewhat okay for it to be noncon. But you generally aren't supposed to want to do things to others without their consent for real, which is what the hypothetical here is.

As for who would willingly do it? Probably more than a few people if they knew it was consensual and they were with someone they trust. A LOT of submissives would probably at least consider it. Hell, my wife would do it.

Id prefer the be the shrinker, but if I was in private with somebody I trust, and I know my size will be restored, Id be an SM for a little while.

mtshrink 07-20-2017 08:24 AM

Hmmm. I think what I'd do is spike a random shot and play shrink shot roulette. I'd love to be the shrinker or shrinkee

qzar9999 07-20-2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtshrink (Post 796433)
Hmmm. I think what I'd do is spike a random shot and play shrink shot roulette. I'd love to be the shrinker or shrinkee

*sniff sniff*

I smell a story idea...