The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   EduartBoudewijn's TF art updates (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36883)

EduartBoudewijn 08-02-2016 09:59 AM

Re: EduartBoudewijn's TF art updates

4 Attachment(s)
Here's a new commission I drew for a dA user; this transformation features Tifa Lockhart in her cowboy outfit being turned into a toad through the Frog's Song or the Pond's Chorus.

TF-Viewer 08-02-2016 02:10 PM

Nice.

EduartBoudewijn 08-16-2016 06:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a horse TF pic, I drew for a friend on dA, who recently had his birthday. I drew his two characters turning into a couple of mares.

EduartBoudewijn 10-11-2016 05:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a new commission I drew recently; the commissioner's WoW character after being turned into a sheep.

aresx 10-11-2016 08:19 AM

nice :)

EduartBoudewijn 11-18-2016 05:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a little picture I drew for a friend's birthday; the character featured is Jade from Beyond Good and Evil being turned into a cat.

EduartBoudewijn 11-24-2016 11:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a little image I drew of a princess character turning into a rat.

TF-Viewer 11-25-2016 03:02 AM

Nice.

EduartBoudewijn 12-21-2016 01:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a commission I drew that expanded a bit on a previous commission; adding another Worgen-turned-into-a-sheep into the mix.

EduartBoudewijn 12-25-2016 04:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Merry Christmas everybody; this was a little piece I drew for a Secret Santa project on dA; the user requested her character to be turned into a small kitten.

EduartBoudewijn 01-07-2017 02:46 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here's a new commission I've finished. This one features Paula from the Black Butler anime being turned into an Irish Red and White Setter. Enjoy!

EduartBoudewijn 01-11-2017 06:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a new drawing I did; this one featuring Kitty Katswell from T.U.F.F. Puppy, just after she has been turned into a mouse. I thought it was funny for obvious reasons =p Hope you enjoy it.

EduartBoudewijn 01-28-2017 08:01 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Here's a bunch of sketches I drew during tonight's request stream.

- Garnet from FF9 turning into a behemoth from the same game (for Hexen)
- Kim Possible turning into a fish/swamp monster like Gill from the same show
- Elibed turning into a Crouzoucole (character and species both from Oldiblogg's Eluna series, for Oldiblogg)
- Sam and Clover from Totally Spies turning into a fox and an elephant respectively (for PachyPaul)
- Katia Grignarl into a cat and a braixen (For Protectonot)
- Bismarck and Prinz Eugen from Kantai Collection turning into a pig and a frog respectively (for SorryImNotCanadian)
- Princess Peach just after having been turned into a frog by Wendy Koopa (For IAmNobody)

EduartBoudewijn 02-04-2017 08:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have been thinking about doing something with Hermione again, since I haven't drawn her in two years O.o

I came up with this little drawing. I was quite pleased how it turned out. I've been feeling a bit insecure about my recent drawings, but this one returned a lot of confidence, which is very nice.

I was always a bit annoyed that the Harry Potter series (especially the movies) contained so little original spell usage. You'd think that in a school filled with teenagers who all are taught 'transfiguration' classes there'd be things like this happening all the time. Especially since none of the students seem al that reserved about hexing their fellow students.

Anyway, the idea behind this drawing is that Hermione once again was being a smartass in class. Draco Malfoy had enough of her so he decided to use a new spell on her, turning her into a donkey. I quite liked this idea since Hermione is obviously so characterised by her intelligence a donkey is a nice ironic fit for her.

CantSaySeeSaw 02-05-2017 02:47 PM

I just went through your gallery (I'm suprised I've never seen it before? I lurk DA all the time) and I have to say... Esmerelda into a goat? Especially the hoof panel? Yeah. That! That.

EduartBoudewijn 02-05-2017 07:03 PM

Hey! Thanks for looking at my stuff and your comment. I'm glad you like my work so far.

EduartBoudewijn 02-06-2017 07:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the Princess Peach Frog TF I drew during my request stream finished up with proper lineart and coloring. The person I drew the request for was kind enough to commission the full coloring.

EduartBoudewijn 02-13-2017 09:40 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here's a new sequence I've been working on for a while for a dA watcher. The idea was based on a mix between Sailor Moon and Roald Dahl's 'The Witches'. Specifically Usagi would get one of the formula 86 laced chocolate bars and eat it, being the sweet tooth she is. Later that day, while she's patrolling the city in her Sailor Moon outfit the formula activates and she's turned into a small mouse, standing in the remains of her uniform.

This was a lovely sequence to work on; I really loved the movie they made about the Witches and drawing something related to it was a real treat.

EduartBoudewijn 02-24-2017 07:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I spend today working on this drawing idea I had for a bit. The main villain in Hunchback 2 is called Sarousch. He is the Ringmaster and magician of a small circus. He sends Madellaine out to steal a bell from Notre Dame. Madellaine however meets and falls in love with Quasimodo after which she tells Sarousch that she's not longer interesting in helping him rob the Notre Dame. In the movie he persuades Madellaine by talking about how he took her in, but I figured if he's a proper magician with actual magic he should just turn her into one of the circus animals as a punishment for disobeying him. Which led to this image. I'm quite pleased how it turned out; I hope you'll all enjoy it as well!

EduartBoudewijn 03-11-2017 06:06 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's a redraw I did of one of my very first pictures; I originally drew this image of Jane Porter (from Disney's Tarzan) turning into an elephant. I added both the new and old image as attachments; but beware the original is quite bad (as it was draw about 8 years ago ^^;) I do quite like how the new image turned out and I hope you all enjoy it as well!

generallyawesome 03-12-2017 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EduartBoudewijn (Post 791224)
Here's a redraw I did of one of my very first pictures; I originally drew this image of Jane Porter (from Disney's Tarzan) turning into an elephant. I added both the new and old image as attachments; but beware the original is quite bad (as it was draw about 8 years ago ^^;) I do quite like how the new image turned out and I hope you all enjoy it as well!

To be honest, I do kinda like those old Jane TF images, Particularly the ones where she became a tent and a Banana.

EduartBoudewijn 03-12-2017 05:21 AM

Well, thank you ^^ I do kinda look back to those images with a nostalgic bliss, but I do really think that they all need an update; most of them don't look all that good to me. I'm really glad that you still enjoy them though ^^

EduartBoudewijn 04-23-2017 06:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
So, we have two rabbit transformations, a gender/playboy bunny transformation, a week off-date Easter message and a way outdated GoT meme, all in one image?

Alright, so this image took me way longer than expected, my original intention was to have this image done in time for Easter, but I got a bit overambitious with all the characters, and I changed the layout around a bit as well, which made this image take ages to actually get done. Originally this image was just gonna be Mxyzptlk messing with Lois, since I really wanted to draw something with Lois again, as I haven't drawn her in ages. Then I wanted to add Mxyzptlk as a trigger, since he's always fun and then I just added Superman, sine I thought the addition of a bit of TG and a playboy bunny instead of a regular bunny was kinda fun and finally I decided to add Supergirl in there as well just to round out the trio. I think it also balanced the image a bit out more.

The Imminent Ned meme is outdated as fuck, but that's just who I am. I don't even know pretty much anything about GoT, since I don't watch the show or read the books, but messing around with Mxy having him hold Ice and looking on all seriously into the distance while chaos was happening behind him (and probably due to him) felt pretty funny to me. Also because of the sheer length of the sword compared to Mxyzptlk's small stature was an interesting challenge.

I'm quite happy how this turned out in the end, I was definitely still a bit rusty and working on this image really helped me shake off a lot of the rust. I'm quite happy how Lois turned out especially, the way her mouth is opened was quite tricky to get down.

I hope you all had a nice Easter! I'm doing my best to get as much work done as possible, but due to my new job I'm having quite a limited amount of drawing time each day, which is a bit of a bummer, but I'm trying my best to cope.

Galyo 04-27-2017 08:01 AM

I have to say, while I'm not a fan of TG or Rule 34 stuff, I certainly think your art has been getting better and better. I liked some of the pieces I've been seeing on DA lately. Great to see a fellow Dutch artist grow in this community!

EduartBoudewijn 05-11-2017 11:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Galyo (Post 793374)
I have to say, while I'm not a fan of TG or Rule 34 stuff, I certainly think your art has been getting better and better. I liked some of the pieces I've been seeing on DA lately. Great to see a fellow Dutch artist grow in this community!

Thanks man! I really appreciate it ^^ Always nice to interact with a fellow Dutchman.

Here's a new image I've been working on; this one was mostly randomly chosen, but I chose a golden retriever because it matches her hair color. I hope you all enjoy it!

EduartBoudewijn 05-13-2017 01:32 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Today, I have another redrawn image to share with you all. Based on the poll I posted on my dA page I selected an image of May from Pokémon turned into a dog, which I originally drew way back in 2009. The original does make me cringe a lot, and I really tried my best to update it as best I could. I'm always enjoying these redraws of my very old images and I hope you'll enjoy the result! As I've done previously with redraws I've attached both the new image and the original.

EduartBoudewijn 05-16-2017 12:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another new image to share with you all; and Pokémon related as well. This one is featuring Officer Jenny from Pokémon, who is another character I hadn't drawn for a very long time. It was nice returning to her once again. It seems she had a run-in with Team Rocket, who have gotten their hands on some new technology, which will get them a couple new Pokémon. It was quite interesting to work on Arbok, since it has also been a long while since my last snake transformation; and because Arboks are so large, so I could use a bit of rippage, which was fun as well.

TF-Viewer 05-16-2017 04:19 PM

Yay, snake TF!

EduartBoudewijn 05-18-2017 01:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Yeah, I don't do snake tf's that often; even though i quite like doing them. I'm not totally sure why myself...

Here's another new image; this one another redraw of an earlier image; featuring Chris Anderson once again from FTPD. The original image was my first attempt at drawing her turning into a horse as she did on the show. On the show the transformation was very much poof, so I wanted to draw a proper mid-tf featuring that transformation. Unfortunately at the time the drawing did not at all live up to my expectations and I was quite hesitant to revisit the idea. But since I've been doing some more redraws of my earlier stuff lately and since the original ranked quite high on my redraw poll on my dA page, I decided to give this idea another shot. Usually I try to work with the original pose, but the pose in this original was so broken and just not thought out properly that I decided to give Chris another pose, while still maintaining the changes that were shown in the original. I'm quite happy how it turned out in the end, I hope you all will enjoy it as well.

EduartBoudewijn 05-29-2017 12:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's another new image; this one featuring a mermaid TF just in time before the end of Mermay! The character featured is Risky Boots, from the Shantae games. I knew I wanted to draw a mermaid TF and Risky felt like a good fit, since she's a pirate, so at least she's used to being close to the water a lot. I tried some new things with the lighting and the composition and I hope you all enjoy the resulting image!

EduartBoudewijn 08-06-2017 11:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I've been on a bit of a hiatus for the last weeks; but I'm finally getting back into the swing of things. Here's a new commission piece I've been working on for a while; featuring Chris Anderson from FTPD after she's been turned into a pig. "Fortunately" for her her clothes have been transformed as well to fit her new form, but nonetheless she isn't very amused.

EduartBoudewijn 08-07-2017 12:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another commission; this one featuring the commissioner's WoW character being turned into a turtle by a malfunctioning Polymorph staff. Had quite a bit of fun with this one; I hope you all like it as well.

EduartBoudewijn 08-13-2017 01:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a new commission I've been working on for a bit; featuring Asami Sato and Korra from Avatar: the Legend of Korra, wandering around the Spirit World just after an encounter with a particularly mischievous/annoyed spirit who decided to transform these ladies into a dromedary and a hippopotamus. At the moment they're looking for a way to return to their normal forms, while Korra is thinking that perhaps picking a fight with a spirit wasn't the best plan...

TF-Viewer 08-14-2017 01:39 AM

Spirits can be jerks.

EduartBoudewijn 08-14-2017 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 797352)
Spirits can be jerks.

They can, but fair's fair, so can Korra =p

EduartBoudewijn 08-17-2017 12:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's another Asami TF; this one is my first part of a collaboration sequence I'm doing with Kathalia on dA; it took me quite a while to get to my part, but I hope you'll all enjoy the sequence as it's being finished!

Kathalia's first part: https://kathalia.deviantart.com/art/...mi-1-670980575

EduartBoudewijn 09-25-2017 01:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a redraw of my very first dA submission; which I submitted exactly 10 years ago today! https://eduartboudewijn.deviantart.c...horse-65754466

At the time I drew it in Microsoft Paint with just a mouse and a "How to draw Manga" book. As far as I remember I didn't even have a reference of a horse handy at the time; which explains why it in no way resembles a horse.

I really wanted to do a redraw of this first piece on the 10 year mark as a bit of a benchmark as to how far I've come in the last 10 years. For sure it has been an interesting journey; I've met wonderful people and I've drawn so much pieces. I remember when first uploading this I didn't even think about favs or comments. I just remember every evening logging in to dA just to see how many views the image had gotten. It wasn't much, but every single one really delighted me (even though most were probably ticked on by me checking the image to see the view count). I remember getting my very first fav and being mind blown for a long time after that. Honestly I don't think that at the time I could imagine the situation I'm in currently on dA or the level of art I've risen to over the years.

It's definitely been a lovely journey so far; I really want to thank all of my watchers, favers, lurkers, commissioners, commenters and viewers. Everyone who watched my pictures, left a comment, added them to their favs, or even sent me a note; Thank you all very much for your support and motivating me to keep doing this for such a long time. I'm happy to say that I'm not planning on stopping any time soon. Seeing how far I've gotten in 10 years only makes me more excited to think where I'll be in 10 more years.

I'd really appreciate any and all feedback on this piece; Although I'm very happy with the resulting image I'd really appreciate anything that'll help me further improve in the future!

TF-Viewer 09-25-2017 01:44 PM

You've come a long way. Here's to 10 more years. :D
*raises drink*

EduartBoudewijn 09-25-2017 09:05 PM

Much appreciated ;)

*downs drink*

Fredthemarine 09-25-2017 09:43 PM

Your work has improved over the years but I like that you still have your own distinct style in place. I'll always have a soft spot for your earlier works, especially all the Disney princess random tfs :)
Keep up the great work!

EduartBoudewijn 09-25-2017 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredthemarine (Post 799115)
Your work has improved over the years but I like that you still have your own distinct style in place. I'll always have a soft spot for your earlier works, especially all the Disney princess random tfs :)
Keep up the great work!

Thank you ^^ I too still have a soft spot for all of my early works; even though most of them make me cringe nowadays :p I have a lot less time than I used to for my own ideas; but I do try to get a Disney lady in somewhere when I can ;)

EduartBoudewijn 10-14-2017 03:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a contest entry I made for oldiblogg's Eluna themed TF contest on dA: https://oldiblogg.deviantart.com/jou...TEST-699718078

It took me a while to decide on a creature, eventually I decided on the Astari, sicne the lean design, the long neck and the three pairs of eyes all intrigued me a lot. Since the character choice was left up to the contestants I decided that this would be an interesting way to finally give Cerice some well deserved attention once again. I think she's found a transportation spell which she has used to travel to Eluna, only to find out that the spell has a pretty severe side effect for the traveller...

Check out more info on the Astari here: https://oldiblogg.deviantart.com/art/Astari-693509426

Or check out more of Oldi's Eluna stuff here: https://oldiblogg.deviantart.com/gallery/4134881/Eluna

EduartBoudewijn 11-08-2017 11:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Alright; so posting this a bit later than I probably could have. This was my entry to FullMoonMaster's Halloween contest, which got me 4th place :D Check out the other winners here: https://fullmoonmaster.deviantart.co...rats-712686113

I was quite pleased how the head turned out for this piece and in general I quite liked the look of it. I hope you all enjoy it as well. Also sorry for my lacking upload schedule recently; I'm still working on commissions and got a pretty big one just finishing up. Hoping to have that all done and uploaded somewhere next week!

Dog_Girl_Kari 11-09-2017 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EduartBoudewijn (Post 801094)
Alright; so posting this a bit later than I probably could have. This was my entry to FullMoonMaster's Halloween contest, which got me 4th place :D Check out the other winners here: https://fullmoonmaster.deviantart.co...rats-712686113

I was quite pleased how the head turned out for this piece and in general I quite liked the look of it. I hope you all enjoy it as well. Also sorry for my lacking upload schedule recently; I'm still working on commissions and got a pretty big one just finishing up. Hoping to have that all done and uploaded somewhere next week!

lol, a wouf

Is a very good muzzle

TF-Viewer 11-09-2017 02:56 PM

Very nice

EduartBoudewijn 11-20-2017 12:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a small Pokémon transformation; featuring Makoto Niijima from Persona 5. Drawn as my part of an art trade with Soul-of-Platinum on deviantart, to go along with this story: https://soul-of-platinum.deviantart....Type-705937259

EduartBoudewijn 11-23-2017 02:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's another art trade I've been working on for the last week; this one I did for TFfan01 on dA. He requested an image featuring Disney's Pocahontas being transformed into a rabbit by a mythological Inuit creature called an Ijiraq. A pretty freaky looking thing that a shapeshifting trickster spirit that kidnaps children. And apparently can turn people into rabbits as well; DON'T QUESTION IT!

This was a lot of fun to work on; it's been a long while since I last drew Pocahontas and she's always great fun. Because of the freaky nature of the Ijiraq I decided to get a bit experimental with the lighting and I think it turned out pretty decently. The spooky atmosphere I wanted to go for works pretty well I think. I hope you all will enjoy it as well.

TFfan01's part of the trade: https://tffan01.deviantart.com/art/S...p-By-711352188

EduartBoudewijn 04-29-2018 11:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow, long time since my last actual animal TF update; here's my newest piece, a part of a collaboration with Kathalia on deviantart; where we're turning Asami Sato into a horse; this is part 4 of 6.

EduartBoudewijn 05-06-2018 11:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my (belated) part of an art trade with Schnopszilla on dA; who asked me for an image of Amora the Enchantress encountering Mangog. Now of course drawing Amora is always a pleasure, so this was a very interesting piece to work on and I think it turned out very nicely. I tried some new things, including the Kirby Krackle for Mangog's manipulation. I hope you all enjoy how it turned out as well!

His part:
https://schnopszilla.deviantart.com/...ouse-720715656

EduartBoudewijn 11-08-2018 01:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Really long time since my last update; Here's my part of an art trade with Dracoknight545. We were both admiring Saturnthirteen's amazing piece: COMM: The Mystic Mirror of Opar (https://www.deviantart.com/saturnthi...Opar-740060004) when we were both theorizing what would happen if Jane would swap lives with Terkina instead of Hazel. So as a part of the trade I drew my version of this life swap between Jane and Terk; leaving Jane with Terk's life as a gorilla and Tarzan's childhood friend, while Terk ended up with Jane's life of a British lady and Tarzan's wife. With reality shifted only the two of them remember the previous reality, but with the mirror broken it's unlikely this swap will be reversed any time soon (if at all).

I tried to push myself quite a bit with this piece and I'm quite happy how it turned out in the end. I hope you all enjoy it as well!

EduartBoudewijn 03-14-2019 03:16 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here's a new commission I drew for mad-charles. He asked me to draw this sequence based on a very similar transformation in Fables #51; where Cinderella drinks a potion to turn into a mouse to get into Smalltown. Check out Fables #51 if you can track it down because it's quite an awesome few pages.

Anyway this is my take on the sequence; based on mad-charles's preferences. I'm really quite happy how it turned out and I hope you all will enjoy it too! It doesn't show too much real proces, but this style of shrinking out of her clothes so fast was a really fun style to return to.

TF-Viewer 03-14-2019 03:36 PM

Love it.

EduartBoudewijn 03-15-2019 12:07 AM

Great! Thank you :)

EduartBoudewijn 04-14-2019 02:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I really wanted to take today to make something random and fun. I got this setup from a randomizer and I kept it fairly simple, but I'm quite happy how it turned out in the end. Would love to hear your thoughts on it!

EduartBoudewijn 06-29-2019 03:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a new commission I finished; this time for chomper89 on deviantart.

This piece was based on the classic MtG card Ovinomancer: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...F4QAlmdB4Rybxz only featuring his OCs Zirce and Narita.

This was definitely a fun commission; it was very interesting to try and recreate the classic artwork, but also give my own spin on the subject.

EduartBoudewijn 09-02-2019 01:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Follow-up to the previous image, with the transformee swapped out for a different WoW OC from the same commissioner; this time transformed into a horse.

EduartBoudewijn 10-23-2019 02:51 PM

4 Attachment(s)
A few more transformations for Chomper89 on deviantart; featuring some more of his WoW characters being transformed.

transformative 10-23-2019 10:28 PM

nice, thanks for sharing!

EduartBoudewijn 01-03-2020 04:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I've finished the 6th and final part of my collab with Kathalia/ValentineTF; featuring Asami turning into a horse. We sure took our time with this sequence; almost 3 years for 6 parts; but the point was to make it a pretty low-pressure collab and we both had a lot of fun working on it. I hope you all enjoy the resulting sequence as much as we both do.

Full sequence:

Part 1: https://www.deviantart.com/kathalia/...mi-1-670980575
Part 2: https://www.deviantart.com/eduartbou...rt-2-699378954
Part 3: https://www.deviantart.com/kathalia/...rt-3-728944409
Part 4: https://www.deviantart.com/eduartbou...t&ga_changes=1
Part 5: https://www.deviantart.com/kathalia/...rt-5-806591859
Part 6: https://www.deviantart.com/eduartbou...rt-6-825739237

transformative 01-04-2020 12:40 AM

very nice! Again, thanks for sharing.