The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   AP/AR (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5076)

SBlitz370 10-22-2007 02:56 PM

Thank you very much. The pics were in there.

NEXO 11-09-2007 08:46 AM

nice find never loock this pic thx

leejay 11-26-2007 06:14 AM

Hey if anyone is into AR roleplays I would like to chat sometime. I am fairly new here and would like to find some good AR roleplayers to play with... Red

mikewolfskin 12-20-2007 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leejay (Post 123202)
Hey if anyone is into AR roleplays I would like to chat sometime. I am fairly new here and would like to find some good AR roleplayers to play with... Red

Do you have aim? PM me about it.

crimson x 12-21-2007 08:10 AM

well it depends on how far back the ar is but,you can always msg me ^^

MadmanDarkHeretic 12-21-2007 12:58 PM

Start up a topic on it. *gestures at the TG one* Odds are, you'll get a lot more discussion then you would with it in the requests thread.

mrman 12-28-2007 07:52 PM

Does anyone have pictures of AR princess Peach?

TrunKated 12-28-2007 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrman (Post 131285)
Does anyone have pictures of AR princess Peach?

There were a couple posted on the forum here:

http://www.process-productions.com/f...light=peach+ar

mrman 12-28-2007 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrunKated (Post 131291)
There were a couple posted on the forum here:

http://www.process-productions.com/f...light=peach+ar

Thanks
BTW do you anywhere you can get AR Peach pics. I haven't seen a lot

LK 12-29-2007 07:46 AM

Uh, wow, answer a request, get the same request? That's a first.

TrunKated 12-29-2007 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrman (Post 131295)
Thanks
BTW do you anywhere you can get AR Peach pics. I haven't seen a lot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorekeep (Post 131354)

Yes, MrMan, please check that old thread I quoted. There are 2 Peach AR pics there. I haven't seen any others anywhere I don't think.

TheMazz989 02-09-2008 02:14 PM

Re: AR / AP Request Thread

Anyone have that chevy colbalt commerical...I think it's called "facelift" where the teen is driving with her mother and the mom becomes a teen?

NEXO 02-12-2008 03:10 PM

9 Attachment(s)
hey i find this not sure this is ap

sry may english not good

i compart in the forum
hahaha
XD

lefix 02-29-2008 07:03 AM

Hi everyone in the forum! I have a big problem : do someone knows where i can find a good female age progression , with a lot of picture of the process , as the
famous "peach ap" of the japanese ap team? I 've tried a lot to search but i found nothing decent. Thank you

vickim 03-02-2008 10:40 PM

um does anyone have the manga mentioned in this thread?
any help in finding it would be appreciated as well

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ead.php?t=3715

mikewolfskin 03-10-2008 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorekeep (Post 131354)

Yeah I am with you here, in fact I am beyond sick of all the Peach Ar-Ap Request in general. I now it's a request thread and what not, but how many times do they have to request the same things over and over.

lefix 03-11-2008 07:08 AM

My request isn't related to the process ap or ar of princess peach, but to find a good age progression video o manga with a lot of pics of the process, not only an after/before.I am still searching.....

somnium 03-13-2008 06:40 PM

I actually just remembered something that was on the site a while ago. I can't find it anymore actually. It was a chapter of Hell Teacher Nube in which one of the character's little sister is brought back to life, but she ages as her brother plays this princess making game he just bought. Anybody seen it? Many thanks.

NEXO 03-25-2008 03:49 PM

hey i find this video

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v9682092P...107823&rank=62

:)

notorius 03-26-2008 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEXO (Post 153407)

ok...what happens...where exactly does the ar/ap start? (my internet is ultra slow on veoh so im hoping to know if its actually worth looking at)

lancemagia 03-26-2008 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorius (Post 153504)
ok...what happens...where exactly does the ar/ap start? (my internet is ultra slow on veoh so im hoping to know if its actually worth looking at)

its about 9 minutes in and its just sort of a poof transformation. toward the end they poof back. Probably not worth the wait unless you have nothing better to do

Michaelos22 04-02-2008 07:31 PM

This .rar file should contain that peach transformation that was being mentioned a while back.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xc9yngjj3xw

This was one of the pics in the middle.
http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/4305/18gl3.th.jpg

lefix 04-03-2008 05:41 AM

I didn't search peach ap but a female process ap long as the peach one. :) tank you anywhere :)

gamonthehand 04-12-2008 10:16 PM

there was a good poof AP in the latest charby the vampirate arc. its just his amoying blond wannabe "girlfriend" but if its not old to you guys ill link it.

(my request is. is this old here? if not ill link.)

Tibet 05-05-2008 10:21 PM

There was a doujin of Inuyasha with Rin being age progressed for Sesshomaru's "personal needs" and I know I can find it here,it's just the link at that search result is dead when I try to use it(although, others say it works fine). Just wondering if anyone has any links to the full thing or not.

Brad 05-30-2008 11:30 PM

Tracking down an AP

My first post after being a Super Lurker. (/golf clap)
I'm vague on what the AP was titled, though I do remember it was translated.
It involved a girl running from a "robot" or something of the sort, and she has a mild AP. (Butt EX)
Then she walks into a fence and APs again. (Breast EX)
I've searched and looked all around, but not even Google has helped.
I thought I saw it here, but with so much AP to cover, I think it was deleted, or I just have no idea what to look for.

If anyone can help with the title, file, or link, I would be very grateful.
Thanks
~The Brad

Sutibaru 05-31-2008 08:20 AM

Brad: Sounds like Angel Blade.

Brad 05-31-2008 08:58 AM

Thank you.
I see my post was moved, also thank you for that..:)

mecham 06-03-2008 08:35 AM

I know some people are wondering about this, but has anyone ever thought about female characters from Sonic AR?
I know that there's AP already for a majority of the characters. but not very much AR in that field.

TB Tabby 06-03-2008 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mecham (Post 179233)
I know some people are wondering about this, but has anyone ever thought about female characters from Sonic AR?
I know that there's AP already for a majority of the characters. but not very much AR in that field.

I have...but it's a moot point, because this board is for help finding existing material that you've lost. Take it to the Art Request Board.

Soren 06-03-2008 07:29 PM

Well, this is my first request so here it goes, their was a Doujin that was featured in the Ap thread like half a year a go or somewhat, it was actually about this wimpy kid who gets hypnotized by this hot fortune teller lady and when a couple of thugs come and try and attack the hot fortune teller he goes berserk and knocks them out cold, then he kind of rapes her and she finds him to be changed so he can have like endless sex or somewhat, then the guy meets a couple of other chicks they have sex, then when they go to like an island resort or a beach the guy finds the sensei of the fortune teller and then she steals his essence and knocks him unconcious and she get older I don't remember the name of it and I don't see it anywhere, a name would help but the Download Url would be awesome. Thanx for reading.

SubspaceAce 06-10-2008 12:31 PM

Hey Guys

theperv584 06-16-2008 05:35 AM

Hi there, I was searching for Loli Loli No Mi. Its no longer here. Could someone kind enough upload this? Thanks

Its the One Piece themed comic.

Scrunch 07-08-2008 07:38 PM

Not sure if this is going to cause any problems but does anyone still have Takamura 07? it was a manga

Apsm 07-16-2008 10:32 PM

puberty AP's?

Looking for any AP's (animations) that deal with puberty changes or sex ed.

funkydealer 07-16-2008 10:39 PM

Paprika

I don't have any clips or anything, but towards the end of Paprika. the is an AP seen from baby to adulthood. a little wg but only in the process.

Katsumend 07-16-2008 11:04 PM

Here's some sex ed AP animations

Teen Facts
BBC puberty flash animation
Spanish sex ed - At 0:26 and 4:55
Another flash animation

Honestly this is more visible time's area

bacattack 07-17-2008 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tibet (Post 168963)
There was a doujin of Inuyasha with Rin being age progressed for Sesshomaru's "personal needs" and I know I can find it here,it's just the link at that search result is dead when I try to use it(although, others say it works fine). Just wondering if anyone has any links to the full thing or not.

I want to see this . . . unless the result is rape. I will not read rape.

Gobosan1 07-17-2008 06:27 AM

*blank*

Clickme 07-17-2008 10:11 AM

Really? Does anyone know where to find it?

Hrothgar 08-03-2008 07:40 AM

I'm looking for AP sequences, not before and after shots. The best I've seen are the sequences in locofuria's DeviantArt gallery, (http://locofuria.deviantart.com/gallery/#Pablo-Art-2007) but I haven't been able to find more anywhere near that level.

PrBlahBlahtson 08-03-2008 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hrothgar (Post 206073)
I'm looking for AP sequences, not before and after shots. The best I've seen are the sequences in locofuria's DeviantArt gallery, (http://locofuria.deviantart.com/gallery/#Pablo-Art-2007) but I haven't been able to find more anywhere near that level.

Please keep track of a thread's purpose :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sutibaru (Post 62625)
5. Requests should be kept to existing material.
Try not to request for process material that you do not know if exists or not such as "I am looking for process material of [insert character].

CoryBR 08-04-2008 08:16 PM

Hi, I'm looking for a manga that I first saw a few years ago on these forums, I think it was AP. The main story was that a brother and sister were eating breakfast, but the orange juice was really an experiment made by their dad, which causes the sister to AP/BE. If it helps, in the end the brother TGed. I've already heavily searched, but haven't seen it. Anyone know what this was or where to find it?

Thanks

DQ5 08-04-2008 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoryBR (Post 206496)
Hi, I'm looking for a manga that I first saw a few years ago on these forums, I think it was AP. The main story was that a brother and sister were eating breakfast, but the orange juice was really an experiment made by their dad, which causes the sister to AP/BE. If it helps, in the end the brother TGed. I've already heavily searched, but haven't seen it. Anyone know what this was or where to find it?

Thanks

I believe your looking for Iroiro Kairakuen.

somnium 08-05-2008 01:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by CoryBR (Post 206496)

Thanks

I think this is what you're looking for. Enjoy.

CoryBR 08-05-2008 03:07 PM

Yep, that's it.
Thanks again both of you.

VicViper47 08-09-2008 10:57 PM

GuybrushThreepwood 08-30-2008 11:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by VicViper47 (Post 208394)
Hey guys. I've been searching around the forums for an old sequence image I once saw. I found the topic it was in, but it doesn't seem as though it's there anymore....

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ead.php?t=1234

Can someone post the sequence pic? I'm not interested in the animations, just the one that shows every frame of the process. Thanks in advance!

The ap/BE gif reversed into an AR one/ I would like to see that too.

Anyone have this series in a good resolution. I went to Mamekyus old site via the WABAC and the second image in the seqence could not be recovered.

NEXO 09-11-2008 08:45 AM

Mamekyus are gd work only the web is not updater :(
i try find ore pic fr you :)

lefix 09-15-2008 01:11 AM

Anime AGE PROGRESSION

Hi guys somebody knows about hentai or doujiin ANIME with age progression , or where i can find information about this?

PrBlahBlahtson 09-15-2008 10:10 AM

Re: Anime AGE PROGRESSION

Quote:

Originally Posted by lefix (Post 220058)
Hi guys somebody knows about hentai or doujiin ANIME with age progression , or where i can find information about this?

Please check the first post of the thread.

edperson1436 09-15-2008 09:56 PM

I was wondering if anyone had a complete CG set of Princess Maker 5 (ie. the main character at all the ages/bust sizes/etc.) I tried looking online as well as on the forums, but all I found were downloads for the actual game.

http://www.process-productions.com/f...6&postcount=21
I found this post here on the forums as an example of what I'm talking about. I know for a fact there are a lot more than just those, so any info on where to find 'em would be nice.

Thanks in advance!

Raziel_Redemtion 09-17-2008 08:44 PM

I need some Help here. I recently began reading Bleach (manga), and in one of the chapter I saw one imaginry AP of Yuzu Kurosaki (Ichigo sister) with very big boobs. It?s a dream of Kon if I remember well. The thing is that I tried to find it again the other day to posted here and I couldn?t find it.

I m going to read again, but if someone Knows the chapter were this hapen please posted it here and I will search for it and posted (if he/she don?t wanna do it).

JasonSlayer 10-05-2008 04:44 AM

Anybody remember Mol? He had a lot of artwork on the old Process Site. If anybody knows where his work is now, or can post it, could you help me out? Ooh, and Glassthorn's artwork too, before I forget.

shinchan1 12-06-2008 12:28 PM

hey everyone. A while ago there was a manga on here where a guy had several magical sisters that had to have sex with him so they could recharge there powers. He refused one sister because she had to big of boobs, so she ared.

ive looked all over the forum but cant find it. Does anyone know where its at?

Thanks!

Istmael 12-06-2008 08:57 PM

Here

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=10346

Gobosan1 12-28-2008 12:25 PM

*blank*

rembo 01-19-2009 01:40 AM

he guys,

I'm looking for a manga/comic about ap. and it goes about 2 little (very young) girls on a playground one with short dark hair and one with long hair, and they get sort kind of a candy from a stranger. and later these girls become big busty sexy girls, but are just as a sex-toy:S

but this manga looks very great. does anywhone knows how it called and where i can find it?

thnx

shinchan1 02-10-2009 07:20 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkZ5wZHXums

looking to findout what this clip is from

thanks!

Vengeance1701 02-10-2009 08:58 PM

Whatever it is, it's fucking frightening.