The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Tablet testing redux! (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10696)

Test-0 03-18-2008 07:22 PM

Re: Tablet testing redux!

Ok, that sounds... exactly what I was expecting you to say. In a good way. :3

Righty, off to sketch. :D

Just to note, while I have played the game, I never even got close to finishing it yet. Hah, go figure. :)

Test-0 03-18-2008 08:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Alrighty! Here we are, the next two sketches. :)

First up, Midna looks on the bright side... at least it's not twins. ;)

Then, it looks like she cashed in on all her good karma. Yow. :D

Oddly it was harder to draw the end game version then the impish form. Go figure. :) Well, I'd say this was a good round of testing. I'll have to try another round tomorrow, but this definetly looks like I have things sorted out, at least with tablet setup. ^^;

So threads still open to ideas, though might be nice if someone other then Long Jon and Soylent made one for once. ^^;

ToboR 03-18-2008 09:03 PM

All right; fun stuff! ^^

Here's a starting idea from me: How about a girl fused with either a Jigglypuff or a Drifloon?

Test-0 03-19-2008 11:00 AM

Ooo, I like the Drifloon idea. Something about being inflated with a :X face that makes it so cute. :3

Still gonna need at least one other idea from someone else to start though. :)

SoylentOrange 03-19-2008 06:33 PM

It's been seven hours and no one's stepped up, so I guess I'll give it a shot. I hate feeling like I'm monopolizing these kinds of threads, but come ON people!

Anyhow, how about some kind of elemental mage feeling a bit of elemental blowback? A water mage might get a really full belly, while the earth mage could be heavyset all over, wind would become ballooned, and fire, well, a fire mage would just become smokin' hot with a big hourglass expansion (optional belly expansion too, so long as it's sexy!:D)

empty pockets 03-19-2008 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Test-0 (Post 152118)
Ooo, I like the Drifloon idea. Something about being inflated with a :X face that makes it so cute. :3

Still gonna need at least one other idea from someone else to start though. :)

Well....how about Blaziken?

Test-0 03-19-2008 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoylentOrange (Post 152171)
It's been seven hours and no one's stepped up, so I guess I'll give it a shot. I hate feeling like I'm monopolizing these kinds of threads, but come ON people!

Anyhow, how about some kind of elemental mage feeling a bit of elemental blowback? A water mage might get a really full belly, while the earth mage could be heavyset all over, wind would become ballooned, and fire, well, a fire mage would just become smokin' hot with a big hourglass expansion (optional belly expansion too, so long as it's sexy!:D)

That could work, though you'll have to pick just one. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by empty pockets (Post 152172)
Well....how about Blaziken?

Alrighty, but you kinda need to tell me the expansion as well. :)

empty pockets 03-19-2008 06:41 PM

Fine......I guess I can be specific...

I believe that a breast and hip expansion would better with Blaziken's body.If you went with a belly expansion I'm afraid the poor thing would look like a chicken.

Test-0 03-19-2008 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empty pockets (Post 152174)
Fine......I guess I can be specific...

I believe that a breast and hip expansion would better with Blaziken's body.If you went with a belly expansion I'm afraid the poor thing would look like a chicken.

Hm, true. :) Though I have seen a few hip expansions or just very hippie Blaziken stuff, it's not as prominent as most other possible examples. I think it should work out. :)

I'll give Soylent some time to pick whichever one of his he would like to see first then get started sketching these three. :)

SoylentOrange 03-19-2008 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Test-0 (Post 152173)
That could work, though you'll have to pick just one. :)

You're the artist- you pick. Besides, whatever I'd pick I'd just ask for the others later. ;)

empty pockets 03-19-2008 06:52 PM

Well I look forward to seeing your work.

I personally have thought about dragging out my old Tablet and submitting a few, just need to find a scanner...

Test-0 03-19-2008 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoylentOrange (Post 152176)
You're the artist- you pick. Besides, whatever I'd pick I'd just ask for the others later. ;)

Ok then, I pick water because we already have a fire and wind. Earth and heart can sit this one out. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by empty pockets (Post 152177)
Well I look forward to seeing your work.

I personally have thought about dragging out my old Tablet and submitting a few, just need to find a scanner...

That would be great! :D Benefits of doing everything on the computer is no messy scanning needed. :)

Anywho, on to the sketchining! :O