The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   TaylorMadeClips BE Updates (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9965)

Racerx135 11-09-2009 06:47 PM

Re: TaylorMadeClips BE Updates

That Last girl is really cute.

Taylor 11-09-2009 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrael (Post 407380)
Well yeah, there's that, but I was hoping for a link to the page/video that has the promised "BE AND MUCH MORE".

There is a link to my video store at the bottom of the page. The title of the clip is "Watch me Grow For You"
I just wrote "BE AND MUCH MORE" because there is be in the clip and much more inflation She gets fat all around her arms and stomach etc.......

Taylor 11-09-2009 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racerx135 (Post 407470)

Moxie? Yes, I have been shooting her a lot! She is VERY cute!

http://www.taylormadeclips.com/images/moxisuitinfl.jpg

Ok this one is not BE just lots of growth all around.

Karma666 11-10-2009 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racerx135 (Post 407470)

If you haven't already done so, Gary, I highly recommend you purchase "Rubbing One Up". It also stars Miss Maddron. I promise you will not be disappointed. ;)

DrEnlarge 11-10-2009 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taylor (Post 406985)

This video is EXACTLY the right tempo, dialog for a "i want to grow bigger boobs" inflation video.

She moans...looks longingly at herself...does a quick gasp of joy, followed by a moan of pressure/pleasure...and does this multiple times through the BE part. I have got to say that THIS acting sells it. Bang on. 100%!

PrBlahBlahtson 11-11-2009 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrEnlarge (Post 407954)
This video is EXACTLY the right tempo, dialog for a "i want to grow bigger boobs" inflation video.

She moans...looks longingly at herself...does a quick gasp of joy, followed by a moan of pressure/pleasure...and does this multiple times through the BE part. I have got to say that THIS acting sells it. Bang on. 100%!

Thanks for the testimonial DrEnlarge. I'd been thinking about getting it but wasn't sure if it was more belly than BE. However, having seen a few clips from Taylor where the acting was spectacular, my fears are gone.

Taylor 11-17-2009 06:40 PM

http://www.taylormadeclips.com/images/kandicoxBE.jpg

A quick very excited BE tease with button popping. Kandi Cox grows amazing beautiful GIANT breasts she bounces right in your face.

Taylor 11-18-2009 12:37 AM

I have two more BE CLIPS coming this week. Both solo girl short look pretty good.
Who do you guys like that I have shot and who do you want to see me shoot more with???

pingu1 11-18-2009 08:43 AM

hi taylor, I love moxie more moxie. Maybe could do one were Moxie is walking home from cheerleader practice and get zapped by a ray gun and against her wishes her boobs grow and grow and grow and grow......lots of panicing and worrying xxx

Karma666 11-18-2009 07:51 PM

I'd like to see more of Daphne Rosen, Veronica Rayne, Moxie Madron, Harmony Bliss, and Harley Raine. I'd be willing to buy clips of all these ladies acting in both BE and Growth clip scenarios. Thank you.

DrEnlarge 11-18-2009 07:52 PM

As I mentioned in my post last week, Moxie has by far nailed the acting down. She relishes in the roll.

I agree in Pingu1, panicing, worrying and some 'embaressed to be enjoying this' passion would be very welcome from her.

Given the solo girl setting, I'd have her be on a 'reality show' as a new cheerleader tryout. That way, she's directed to address the camera. But the standard striped shirt, buttoned up the front attire (maybe a bit daisy duke?).

Have it be 'live' and the audience votes on a punishment for her when she fails to name the states in order alphabetically. By dialing the correct 1-900 number, the 'audience' can vote to have her sing the national anthem or vote to have her chest grow bigger (through a drug she previously ingested during an older challenge). However, on this show...the phone calls keep coming in...and keep coming in.

Get Moxxie teasing with the audience at first, but then worried as they don't seem to be stopping calling the 1-900 line...and she gets bigger...and bigger....have her pleading with the audience to stop, that she's too big, too tight skin...can feel them filling up with milk....scared she's going to pop, etc.

pingu1 11-18-2009 09:37 PM

i agree dr enlarge great idea.