The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   TG Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5081)

rettiroen 02-02-2010 09:29 PM

Re: Snapesluvr's WoW TGs

Looking for a TG of Lion-o into a female. Should be two pics out there somewhere I think, one in his normal blue outfit and another in a brown one ( I think). They were up on Deviantart under the artist I think mittensdacat, but I haven't been able to find them.

EchoWing 02-05-2010 04:58 AM

Re: TG Request Thread

Okay...I haven't had much luck with requests of late, but let's see if this bears any fruit.

An artist on DA named LuckyBucket recently took down several sequences. Among them was a TG sequence featuring a couple characters being changed into Chun Li and Rose from "Street Fighter". Does anyone have that sequence, and can they post it here?

Thanks in advance!

Nightstar76 02-07-2010 08:03 PM

Hey, all. I thought before I post an actual thread, I'd try and see if anyone can help me through the request forum. Was there ever a story to go with the 'School Daze' pictures, which appear to be about a nerd being turned into a hot girl?

Soatome101 02-10-2010 09:21 PM

Im looking for the Comic that was cliped together from several archie comics of him, judhead, and reggie turning to girls, Veronica a little girl, and betty a guy.

midnite 02-11-2010 11:28 AM

Could somebody tg skullmeramon
Skullmeramon
Though could you make the picture bigger thats the best one i could find.

frice2000 02-11-2010 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soatome101 (Post 436904)
Im looking for the Comic that was cliped together from several archie comics of him, judhead, and reggie turning to girls, Veronica a little girl, and betty a guy.

Think you're looking for this: http://www.sixpacksite.com/Fiction/E...t_Mystery.html

Case Scenario 02-11-2010 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soatome101 (Post 436904)

I believe you're looking for Joe Six Pack's site.

CupOfRamen 02-13-2010 12:18 PM

Hi, I don't know if anybody asked this already...
but did anyone save work from BamTFArtist's Deviantart?
or is there another site where I can find her work?
Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

Sashima 02-15-2010 11:07 AM

I'm sorry if it's been asked or posted, but I have no idea what the name of it is or where to find it, but there was an old web comic I read, where this guy had 2 or 3 girls who came from.. I believe the future, to defend him from evil.... but partway through the comic he ends up becoming a girl so that he can help fight. The ending as I last remember it was they got turned into small animals while confronting someone, and everything went back in time... and most if not the whole comic repeated...

That's all I remember about the comic... I was wondering if you could help me find it...

dragonman407 02-15-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sashima (Post 439605)
I'm sorry if it's been asked or posted, but I have no idea what the name of it is or where to find it, but there was an old web comic I read, where this guy had 2 or 3 girls who came from.. I believe the future, to defend him from evil.... but partway through the comic he ends up becoming a girl so that he can help fight. The ending as I last remember it was they got turned into small animals while confronting someone, and everything went back in time... and most if not the whole comic repeated...

That's all I remember about the comic... I was wondering if you could help me find it...

Wicked Powered. Far as I know, the time loop is still going. Not hard when all you have to do is post comics you've posted before. Kinda annoying that they don't continue it properly.

Sashima 02-15-2010 10:22 PM

Thank you so much!

midnite 02-16-2010 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midnite (Post 437279)
Could somebody tg skullmeramon
Skullmeramon
Though could you make the picture bigger thats the best one i could find.

anytakers?