The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Tablet testing redux! (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10696)

empty pockets 03-22-2008 09:59 PM

Re: Tablet testing redux!

That makes sense.
Hopefully somebody will make a
new suggestion soon.

Fukuru Knight 03-22-2008 10:38 PM

Test! Draw a picture of Roll getting her breasts expanded! That'd be cool!
...there, my request is completeded. Now thou must comply! ...if you want to, no pressure, pal. ^_^d
Also, a butt expansion of Yuri from KOF might be cool too...just throwin' ya an idea, though I know you'd rather only one request per person. ^_^;

Test-0 03-22-2008 10:49 PM

A BE of Roll would be a fun one, but since this is the body expansion thread she'll have to get another expansion of random type as well, which is fine by me. :) I'll avoid the KOF one because I think Roll needs the expansions more. ;) Anywho, tomorrow I'll sketch up these three (Lina, Tron and Roll) and any other new ones that pop up and then I'll officially give this thread the stamp of completion. :D

Long John Silvers 03-23-2008 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fukuru Knight (Post 152787)
Test! Draw a picture of Roll getting her breasts expanded! That'd be cool!
...there, my request is completeded. Now thou must comply! ...if you want to, no pressure, pal. ^_^d
Also, a butt expansion of Yuri from KOF might be cool too...just throwin' ya an idea, though I know you'd rather only one request per person. ^_^;

Ye be wantin' to put the first one over in the thread on the BE forum instead of here, laddie.

AsmodeusDark 03-23-2008 04:36 AM

How about an AP/tg of shippo?

Long John Silvers 03-23-2008 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsmodeusDark (Post 152810)
How about an AP/tg of shippo?

Once again, wrong forum...
Are the lotta ya fools who be ignorin' the sections?

Test-0 03-23-2008 02:02 PM

Well it's nice to see people posting ideas, but since I specifically said they have to fit the section of the forums we are in, it's a moot point. Now if, say, you wanted a TG/AP/Preg of Shippo, I would have no problem with it even if it WAS three processes... :3

(that means ask for this please ;))

Anywho, I won't be sketching up anything just yet, so there's still a bit of time before I wrap this sucker up and have the difficult job of uploading all my backlog stuff to DeviantART. ^^;

Test-0 03-23-2008 07:54 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Alrighty, here they are. Was gonna have something witty for each pic, but why bother, they speak for themselves. :D

...which also means that thats a wrap for this thread. Now that my tablet is set up as well as I want it to be, I can call this thread a success and be on my way. :)

Ok, so maybe I'll sketch one or two more things before it's REALLY over... <_<;

But anywho, thanks for the help all... four? Five? Of you? >_>;

Fukuru Knight 03-23-2008 08:16 PM

Yay! That's a great one of Roll! ...though i was expecting Classic Roll...ah well! ^_^
And yeah, guess I should've posted the first one in the BE section...guess I got over-zealous. Sorry...^^;

SoylentOrange 03-23-2008 08:17 PM

The little :3 face on those... whatever they are in Lina's belly are a little unnerving... /_\

Test-0 03-23-2008 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fukuru Knight (Post 152977)
Yay! That's a great one of Roll! ...though i was expecting Classic Roll...ah well! ^_^
And yeah, guess I should've posted the first one in the BE section...guess I got over-zealous. Sorry...^^;

I know you did, but I like this Roll better for the expansion section. :3 Sokay on the mistake, like I said as long as I can fit in the proper section it's all good. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoylentOrange (Post 152978)
The little :3 face on those... whatever they are in Lina's belly are a little unnerving... /_\

Hee hee. :3 They're just happy to have a home. :)

Long John Silvers 03-24-2008 03:36 AM

Yar, now to be fulfillin' that lad's request...

"I be wantin' ye to draw a AP/TG/Preg version of Shippo from Inuyasha"