The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Missa - TF (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34166)

actionmang 12-08-2013 04:05 PM

Re: Missa - TF

This is fantastic! I also agree about the donkey transformation. :)

killx 12-09-2013 10:49 AM

Well, somebody should commission one then ^^

The_Nameless_One 12-09-2013 02:06 PM

Nice bunny transformation.
Just had to buy it to show support for a good cause ;)

Do gotta mention I didn't like the ear transformation as I prefer the style of the ear transformation of the first bunny transformation video you did where the human ear changes into the animalistic one.

The buckteeth at the end were an awesome touch though,. Am thinking it would be cool in case of future vids like this to see that longer/more often maybe even with props for buckteeth.

(And a donkey one would be really cool indeed with big buckteeth)

MissCapricorn 12-10-2013 12:55 AM

Donkey transformation with big buckteeth would be an instant buy from me, and I normally don't buy these things.

aresx 12-10-2013 01:44 AM

just another vote towards the donkey tf :) lol

missa 12-12-2013 10:04 AM

I want to do a donkey too, if someone want to commission it, would be super grateful! :) Thanks Killx for suggestion for these guys ;).

Here is my latest, commissioned by a talented script writer from this message board. He can speak up if he wants the credit, I think he deserves it! xo

This video is unique in many ways, one is that there are TWO pig snout transformations. One cutesy pig snout, and another very realistic snout. I have a moving tail (I think and hope I am getting better at this technique, you will notice more of a connection if you have seen my last tails). I have two kick ass piggy ears.

I hope this video comes off and very erotic and exciting to see.
http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou.../piggylube.gif

10006927 Don't just buy one video today, buy two or three! Help me stay in the Top 10 on Clips4Sale. :) Love, love!

missa 12-12-2013 10:14 AM

Regarding buck teeth. I have large teeth maybe? I have a difficult time buying teeth (vampire, buck, etc) and making them stay. I know of a guy who makes custom teeth, and he does a great job, he's already made vamp teeth for me, BUT he's expensive. I wonder if buying large chicklet gum would work.. I can try it before springing for the custom teeth.

Anyway. back to my new pig video. :p
http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...uggylubtub.gif

This is the sequel, but there is hardly any TF in it. The newest video (above) is where the goods are. Hope you guys like it.

emphasin 12-12-2013 02:20 PM

Taylor made clips did an excellent Donkey Transformation that was by far their best. I loved the fake teeth they used. The model was excellent as well, she really nailed the begging and crying for it to stop, and the donkey sounds were spot on too. Just like pleasure island!

killx 12-12-2013 03:00 PM

Thank you very much Missa I love both videos <3

I guess by script you mean the story I wrote? :)

kghost74 12-12-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 718218)
Regarding buck teeth. I have large teeth maybe? I have a difficult time buying teeth (vampire, buck, etc) and making them stay. I know of a guy who makes custom teeth, and he does a great job, he's already made vamp teeth for me, BUT he's expensive. I wonder if buying large chicklet gum would work.. I can try it before springing for the custom teeth..

If you are using any fake teeth, use these.
http://www.grimmbrothershalloween.co...ng-pellets.php

Thermoplastic mold pellets... if the teeth won't hold, re-heat and reform it to you're teeth until it holds and looks clean.. very easy and cheap.

and cheap buck teeth http://www.mallatts.com/store/Custom-Bucky-Teeth/
use the thermoplastic pellets instead of the liquid/powder mix (same thing used in all 'Scarecrow' fang kits)

missa 12-13-2013 07:21 AM

Killx: Yes, your story/script. :D

KGhost: Thank you, I just bought the teeth! Not bad, $20 with shipping, as opposed to one-hundred and something for the custom made ones from the UK. Don't know when I will need them again, but I am sure I will be able to find some use for them in my TF work. I am excited, thank you again.

Emphasin: Arrrgh, so frustrating that I am still not at a point where I can accept on work for free. I am growing my customer base though, so maybe, hopefully someday soon. I make my living on custom video requests and re-sales; I can't carry on with my video business if one of those two elements fails me. Someday I will make an EPIC Donkey video! I always give you guys my all. ;)

spike 12-13-2013 03:15 PM

Remember about fur growing on your arms/stomach i need more of these things in your clips :)

Peanutt_Buta 12-14-2013 08:52 PM

Huzzah! Christmas came early for me. :) Thanks Killx and Missa. It looks like we both submitted a commission around the same time. I'm very glad Missa went with your idea, it was definitely better than mine.

Thanks Missa! I came to your store to buy one, but ended up buying 2! I'll have to wait one or two more weeks to buy the new bunny clip and hopefully soon a donkey video. :3

PS: Love the ears!

missa 12-14-2013 10:15 PM

Thank you Peanut! Me too! The ears from Northfur are great.

Killx's actually came before yours. I will have to re-read yours and figure out why I didn't go with that script. I will re-read, and if you are still up for revisiting the concept, we can absolutely talk more about it. I feel a duty to fulfill your video requests, you are so exceptionally kind, and a great writer. :o Email (not PM here) please to discuss.

I adore my job! I love making videos, but I have difficulty with some less dignified scripts. I go back and forth from saying "yes," and "no," to farm animal TFs. Sometimes I think, is it demeaning for a woman to oink and call herself "dirty pig." I'm okay with the submissive animal TF fetish, I give it MY ALL, but I am sometimes not sure if it is okay with 'me' to do the fetish. If that makes sense? I know other women in my industry, performing in video categories like "submissive slut, and bondage' have some of the same sort of feelings.

It does make me feel great to hear you guys tell me here and in emails how you loved the video! Thank you. I am happy to make a video that very few (only one other that I know of) producers create. I have said it before, but it's good to instill it, I really appreciate your video purchases. I'm always going to give you my all!

No commissioner yet for the Pleasure Island Donkey that is so popular here, but I have a feeling someone will commission it soon. I think there could be different spins on that TF concept, and it would be interesting to talk that concept over with someone interested.

Thanks again Peanut for the Pig purchases. I hope you liked it. My camera guy had to take the hitachi out of my hand at one point, :p I highly recommend the hitachi to you boys, for an X-mas present to your lady, they are phenomenal.

Twilight_Roxas 12-15-2013 12:33 AM

I wonder if Missa would ever do a mermaid tf.

Angelus 12-15-2013 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight_Roxas (Post 718491)
I wonder if Missa would ever do a mermaid tf.

I would like to see that as well. Scales slowly covering her breasts and legs, etc.

emphasin 12-16-2013 12:03 PM

Missa, I got real nice mermaid tails from http://www.the2tails.com/ for myself and my partner. We used them at Fetfest and Fusion (BDSM camps) and they were a huge hit. I knew she would get alot of attention as a mermaid, but I was surprised how many ladies loved a merman, lol. They are also ok for vanilla events. She charged people 20$ for like 15 minutes of swimming with her pink tail at a hotel pool in vegas! Thing paid for itself like 5 times over.

Peanutt_Buta 12-16-2013 02:45 PM

Some suggestions for a pleasure island story, if someone is working out details or ideas for a commission. If you're hesitating because of a good idea, here are suggestions. If youre hesitating because you're broke due to it being December, then I can't help you because we're in the same boat. :D

Since Missa probably doesn't have access to a pool table, because that would just be fantastic if she did, I think having her visit a gambling website in the same vein as pleasure island might be a nice trade for the heavy table. Perhaps the woman she's portraying also drinks and smokes too much, and is so addicted to online gambling, she hardly notices as changes begin to appear... until of course, she begins braying like a donkey.

Okay producers. There's your idea. Go! :D

If no one funds this by say... end of January? I'd happily pay for this.

duckboy43 12-17-2013 02:56 PM

That'd be fantastic.

Speaking for myself (don't know how anyone else feels), the acting / dialogue is more important even the effects...though the effects are certainly great.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peanutt_Buta (Post 718820)
Some suggestions for a pleasure island story, if someone is working out details or ideas for a commission. If you're hesitating because of a good idea, here are suggestions. If youre hesitating because you're broke due to it being December, then I can't help you because we're in the same boat. :D

Since Missa probably doesn't have access to a pool table, because that would just be fantastic if she did, I think having her visit a gambling website in the same vein as pleasure island might be a nice trade for the heavy table. Perhaps the woman she's portraying also drinks and smokes too much, and is so addicted to online gambling, she hardly notices as changes begin to appear... until of course, she begins braying like a donkey.

kghost74 12-17-2013 06:19 PM

That would be a great clip. If I actually had money to fund it, I would.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peanutt_Buta (Post 718820)

midnight_writer 12-20-2013 01:43 AM

Check out this link (it opens a whole new avenue for potential She Hulk TF commissions):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...scle-suit.html

The bad news, I'm guessing, is that it'll be cost-prohibitive.

smitty

missa 12-20-2013 06:59 PM

I am reading your posts. :) I like to hear that there is still interest in the Pleasure Island.

The mermaid tail is really pretty. I also liked reading about Hulk suit. I still think that She Hulk could be hot with my own muscles (however humble they may be at my current physical state), pumped up some with special effects, and showing strength in clever ways.

I am excited to show you guys something tonight ;) I have been working hard on it. Back to editing..

scidram 12-20-2013 07:53 PM

Would totally buy any and all clips of you transforming into a mermaid!

;)

missa 12-21-2013 02:31 AM

Scidram, I do paid requests, they allow me to make a living as a video girl. :) I am MORE than happy to bring any mermaid fantasy to life!

missa 12-21-2013 02:34 AM

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...s/shewolf4.gif

SHE WOLLLLLFFFF! :D

The script writer was into lots of hair growth. I have our She Wolf terrified, painful transformation, until mid-way, when it is more erotic. I imagine as the beast takes over, the human emotion goes away.

This one is different from my others, no facial prosthetic (as he requested), EXCEPT for the wolf ears. I am really excited for you guys to check it out. It has been too long! I have missed the She Wolf. :)

10080119 -- link

thatnightwolf 12-21-2013 03:00 AM

Missa,

I just immediately purchased the new She-Wolf clip, as I have the previous 3 She-Wolf clips. I've also purchased most of your other animal TF clips. I'm extremely excited for the prospect of a donkey TF clip. The minute one arrives, I will happily invest in every form of it. You've been doing great work. Keep it up!

Wbfoot 12-21-2013 06:19 AM

Good job! She wolf is the best!! Love the agony and the ecstasy together! Please do one with feet prosthetic with elongated feet with claws.

Wbfoot 12-21-2013 06:21 AM

Also it's awesome when the shewolf tries to talk but the language comes out mixed with growls and howls that keep interrupting the spoken sentences. :)

CNash 12-21-2013 09:11 AM

Phenomenal job on your latest vid, Missa! :D

TF-Viewer 12-21-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 719475)
http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...s/shewolf4.gif

SHE WOLLLLLFFFF! :D

The script writer was into lots of hair growth. I have our She Wolf terrified, painful transformation, until mid-way, when it is more erotic. I imagine as the beast takes over, the human emotion goes away.

This one is different from my others, no facial prosthetic (as he requested), EXCEPT for the wolf ears. I am really excited for you guys to check it out. It has been too long! I have missed the She Wolf. :)

10080119 -- link

That was pretty awesome, very hot stuff. :)

KrustyTheSailor 12-21-2013 10:50 PM

The She Wolf is back!

Awesome work! I really liked the fur growth.

GRZEHOPL 12-22-2013 08:49 AM

I love popping buttons :D, it's so hot, sexy, erotic AWE-SOME !!!!

GenYun 12-22-2013 07:46 PM

Missa wins the internets. Noone else comes close.

missa 12-23-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thatnightwolf (Post 719476)
Missa,

I just immediately purchased the new She-Wolf clip, as I have the previous 3 She-Wolf clips. I've also purchased most of your other animal TF clips. I'm extremely excited for the prospect of a donkey TF clip. The minute one arrives, I will happily invest in every form of it. You've been doing great work. Keep it up!

Thank you Night Wolf! :) I will be working hard figuring out ways to surprise my regular customers always. I really appreciate you!

And Cnash, Wbfoot, TF, Krusty, GRZE, and GenYun. I won the internet? Zomg! :cool: Love, love to you!

GenYun, I saw your comment on Deviant Art. I am glad that this one is your favorite. Really cool, thank you. I keep wondering what it is.. maybe much more hair growth, no muzzle, and a lot more fangs shots?

jellox_2000 12-23-2013 11:10 AM

The lactation was a really nice touch IMO.

GenYun 12-23-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 719712)

GenYun, I saw your comment on Deviant Art. I am glad that this one is your favorite. Really cool, thank you. I keep wondering what it is.. maybe much more hair growth, no muzzle, and a lot more fangs shots?

It was a combination of all of those I guess. The permanent fangs really helped though, as did the 'real' hair. Practical effects always trump CG when done well, and you did it very well.

The_Nameless_One 12-23-2013 02:08 PM

Missa you are pretty good at emptying wallets ;)
Had to buy both the two pig clips and the newest shewolf clip as well.

Very enjoyable. Loved the ear prosthetics on the pig clips as well as the snorting.
Didn't like the prosthetic on the shewolf one cause i'd prefer it larger and more realistic, but it was still pretty good :)

Compliments for the way you're spoiling the tf-fan niche.

missa 12-27-2013 12:22 PM

Jellux-- thanks! I love the lactation too. :)
GenYun- thanks too. I added your lovely compliment to my twitter. I'm noticing a correlation between posting my reviews and a boost in sales for the day. I guess more people read twitter than I realized, most times I think I'm talking to a group of 5 over there. :P
Nameless: Just nose painting and shading on the last one. The commissioner didn't want the facial prosthetic. It seems like you guys are divided, half prefer it and half don't. Interesting to me.

I'm getting a lot of emails asking me for foot growth (in transformation fetish, giantess, and just regular foot fetish). Wouldn't it be cool if I could find a latex SheWolf foot extension? I could special effect my feet to stretch, claws, veins, and then finally, something like this:

http://1061thecorner.com/news/hobbit...rings-auction/

Dreaming.. Something like this, even mass produced, would be super expensive. I will email Northfur and make the suggestion for a similar product; maybe someday I'll have it.

dataloss 12-27-2013 12:51 PM

Cheapest method would be using clay casting and latex and roll your own, or maybe even mod something like this using it at as a starting point http://www.thefilmcell.com/fancy-dre...Feet-503444096 http://www.halloweencostumes.com/acc...et-female.html

CNash 12-27-2013 03:00 PM

Anthony Brownrigg had an Indiegogo project (which got fully funded) called Digitwere, which was apparently going to be a store for custom-made animal paw prosthetics. Like a lot of things associated with his movie project "Freeborn" over the years, it seems to have vanished into the ether - though I hear that in a Duke Nukem-esque move, Freeborn itself is now in production.

missa 12-27-2013 09:14 PM

Thank you guys :)

I am going to try to contact this Brownrigg guy. Wouldn't it be awesome if I could pay for a "rental," if that is possible.

aresx 12-28-2013 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 719973)
Thank you guys :)

I am going to try to contact this Brownrigg guy. Wouldn't it be awesome if I could pay for a "rental," if that is possible.

oh god missa with some "fo real" prosthetics...x_x

The_Nameless_One 12-28-2013 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 719937)
Nameless: Just nose painting and shading on the last one. The commissioner didn't want the facial prosthetic. It seems like you guys are divided, half prefer it and half don't. Interesting to me.

Sorry, think my previous post was unclear. What I meant about the latest shewolf vid was that I didnt like the ear-change on that one, preferring a larger pointed prosthetic for the end-result. (kind how I loved the pig ears as well as the first rabbit ears). Part of my obsession probably :p
Obviously the commisioner gets to choose what he/she wants to see :)

The nose painting is a fun variation to the muzzle. For that part I appreciate both of them (maybe a combination of first one and then the other might please most folks as both get a view of what they like).

Wbfoot 12-30-2013 03:06 AM

This is awesome news. However the only thing I don't like about Brownriggs foot prosthetic is that the feet look like cartoony paws. I think werewolf feet look better with longer slender look with long claws personally but I'm sure everyone has different opinions.

missa 12-30-2013 08:59 PM

Thanks Nameless. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

I suppose there will be some who will like and dislike the paws from Brownriggs, but no one can say the dude isn't crazy talented at his art. AND GUESS WHAT..?! I get to buy some paws "if" his model is a similar size to me. I am super excited. He is pretty reasonable too, like Northfur prices.

missa 12-30-2013 09:03 PM

HERE IS MY NEWEST VIDEO. Last one that will come up for a little while.
A WereRat. Spooky sexy. A little more hardcore than my other spooky TFs.

A handful of you have emailed me asking for feet claws. Shazam! This one has feet claws! (I just modified my fingernail acrylics.)

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...s/tfrodent.gif

Twilight_Roxas 12-30-2013 10:35 PM

wonder which mermaid tail would work for Missa.

missa 12-31-2013 05:50 AM

Hah! It's sweet that you are so into ME as a mermaid. But like I said before, I can't do it without a paid commission. I can't do what I love as my job "without holding a second" without the commissions, maybe someday I will get that successful, but I'm not there yet. Now.. Danio/Roxas, cut that shit out. It's 7AM here and I haven't had my coffee, you want a hulk TF instead? Grrr! :) Love ya.

Here's the link to my newest 10138309

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...s/tfrodent.gif

danielsangeo 12-31-2013 06:11 AM

Oh, god, I so want to commission a video from you, Missa, but I don't know if my wallet can stand it! ;)

missa 12-31-2013 10:35 AM

kjshfkajsfb

indraguy 12-31-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielsangeo (Post 720141)
Oh, god, I so want to commission a video from you, Missa, but I don't know if my wallet can stand it! ;)

Just my two cents - if and when your budget allows it, I think you will find that it is well worth it! Custom commissions are a treat and they do cost more, but you get the special pleasure of a fantasy that is tailored right to your own unique preferences (because no two people like exactly the same things). There is something extra special and exciting about getting a video that was tailor made for you, when it is done well. I have commissioned a few videos from Missa now, and she has exceeded my expectations with every one. This was not a paid advertisement :)

Anahki 12-31-2013 01:56 PM

Just I have to say, to close the present TF-year, that Missa's videos have been the most remarkable events this year. Thank you for showing us that effort and talent can surpass any obstacle, and that budget is just a bad excuse from some producers when things are not properly done.
Kisses and happy new year :).

missa 12-31-2013 02:24 PM

Thanks Indra!

I see that the Were Rat is selling well so far. Fingers crossed a few of you here from Process have picked it up and it will continue to sell well. It IS so different in attitude from my other transformations, spookier, less overtly sexual and more implied. I hope it is liked, I hope even more that it is loved. :o

missa 12-31-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anahki (Post 720163)
Just I have to say, to close the present TF-year, that Missa's videos have been the most remarkable events this year. Thank you for showing us that effort and talent can surpass any obstacle, and that budget is just a bad excuse from some producers when things are not properly done.
Kisses and happy new year :).

I love you, let's be best friends.

vincent_richter 12-31-2013 02:54 PM

My new year's resolution is to fix my busted-ass bank account status so I can start buying again.

*notices Missa hasn't seen him sneaking up on her and surprise tussles her hair*

HA! Try morphing out of that! :p

*Missa tosses her head and her hair pops back into perfect form*

Well... shit. ;)

GenYun 12-31-2013 05:48 PM

Wohoo! I can't wait to pick this one up.
Rent comes first though so I'll have to wait until friday.

Friday. friday, gotta get clip on friday.

Vengeance1701 01-10-2014 09:14 PM

For all fans of the lovely Missa, I posted a Q&A session I did with her recently to the General Discussion board!

DON'T MISS IT!

Coal 01-11-2014 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 720165)
Thanks Indra!

I see that the Were Rat is selling well so far. Fingers crossed a few of you here from Process have picked it up and it will continue to sell well. It IS so different in attitude from my other transformations, spookier, less overtly sexual and more implied. I hope it is liked, I hope even more that it is loved. :o

I liked this one a lot, felt very natural. :)

missa 01-15-2014 01:36 PM

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...tfkittycat.gif

I have a cat TF now! My first. :)

Includes: Transformation claw/paw, teeth, eye, ears, swishing tail, and fucking awesome dream sequence.