The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Female Werewolf needles in a haystack (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23547)

TF-Viewer 11-02-2017 02:31 AM

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Just finished checking out dances with werewolves on amazon. Not worth it. No on screen tf, a few seconds of nudity (butt), terrible story and bad acting. Also stupid twist ending. Save your money.

Edit: though that one butt we briefly get to see is pretty nice

howlingfan 11-02-2017 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 800638)
Just finished checking out dances with werewolves on amazon. Not worth it. No on screen tf, a few seconds of nudity (butt), terrible story and bad acting. Also stupid twist ending. Save your money.

Thanks for taking the hit for us, as I almost bought this movie. I’m quite surprised that there’s not at least a shot of a girl’s chest, especially given the scene in the trailer that seems to be mimicking the infamous robe-ripping scene from the otherwise dreadful “Howling 2.”

Anahki 11-02-2017 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 800638)

So, as expected :D. Thanks for the review!!

Mr.sandman 11-02-2017 09:04 AM

Its like a curse no pun intended that a good female werewolf movie cannot be made

TF-Viewer 11-02-2017 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by howlingfan (Post 800643)
Thanks for taking the hit for us, as I almost bought this movie. I’m quite surprised that there’s not at least a shot of a girl’s chest, especially given the scene in the trailer that seems to be mimicking the infamous robe-ripping scene from the otherwise dreadful “Howling 2.”

I know right? When I saw her about to remove the robe I thought something awesome was about to happen... but no they instantly cut to a rear shot and we watch the robe fall away to reveal a nice butt. That's the only enjoyable few seconds of the movie. The transformation is offscreen.

We're just going to have to enjoy the female werewolf content in older 80s movies or the content created within the community. Almost everything else is going to be a disappointment.

thenewflash 11-02-2017 11:24 AM

Any update on release dates for Betsy or Bonehill Road? Cause I know those movies are supposed to come out sometime this year (hopefully I don’t have to wait by 2018 to get to watch them)

howlingfan 11-02-2017 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thenewflash (Post 800650)
Any update on release dates for Betsy or Bonehill Road? Cause I know those movies are supposed to come out sometime this year (hopefully I don’t have to wait by 2018 to get to watch them)

I already received my “Betsy” DVD/Blu-ray pack in the mail, but as I wrote in the “Betsy” thread, you probably will not like the TF. Also, to add insult to injury, the personalized video shout-out on the DVD got my name wrong.

“Bonehill Road” DVDs are supposed to arrive in the mail sometime this month.

lowes96 11-02-2017 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by howlingfan (Post 800654)
I already received my “Betsy” DVD/Blu-ray pack in the mail, but as I wrote in the “Betsy” thread, you probably will not like the TF. Also, to add insult to injury, the personalized video shout-out on the DVD got my name wrong.

“Bonehill Road” DVDs are supposed to arrive in the mail sometime this month.

Yeah it was aweful I got my dvd it was absolute terrible man that guy took our money and ran

trc071880 11-02-2017 04:17 PM

Wow it was that bad :( glad I skipped that one.

Mr.sandman 11-03-2017 08:48 PM

Anyone get their copy of betsy yet?

slayer1 11-04-2017 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.sandman (Post 800721)
Anyone get their copy of betsy yet?

Just read two posts up dude

Rei-Lin 11-06-2017 07:08 AM

Not much, but I haven't seen anybody post this yet. A little almost transformation by our resident transformation tease, Gryf! =D

https://liminalbean.deviantart.com/j...ween-712650940