The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33895)

qzar9999 08-21-2013 08:23 AM

Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

Quote:

Originally Posted by indraguy (Post 707648)
Seeing the wide variety of transformation videos Missa has been putting out recently, the creativity and detail of her special effects, and the skill of her editing, acting, and story telling, I have come to a conclusion. I think Missa may be the George Lucas of the fantasy video world!

Don't jinx it. You say she's Lucas and next thing you know, she'll start producing low-quality, idiotic, poorly-written "sequels" to her existing clips to trick her existing fan base into parting with more money. Maybe more like the Spielberg or Chris Nolan or Joss Whedon of the fetish video world. :-)

Mr Wayne 08-22-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 707653)
Don't jinx it. You say she's Lucas and next thing you know, she'll start producing low-quality, idiotic, poorly-written "sequels" to her existing clips to trick her existing fan base into parting with more money. Maybe more like the Spielberg or Chris Nolan or Joss Whedon of the fetish video world. :-)

qzar9999,

Hehehehehe.... ^_^

growthfilic10 11-05-2013 11:42 PM

When are you going to upload another growthvideo, Missa????!!!!!!

vincent_richter 11-06-2013 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by growthfilic10 (Post 715164)

Is that a commission I hear? ;)

Blackbat 11-06-2013 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by growthfilic10 (Post 715164)

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincent_richter (Post 715170)

her email is missmissax@gmail.com, got this from her clip store.

Also she regularly active on GiantessCity

Conker 11-06-2013 06:30 PM

If I had some money to spend at the moment I'd make a She-Hulk/growth commission, but until then I can't make one. So I guess that rules me out :(

missa 11-07-2013 08:47 PM

I can't believe I missed all of these posts. I try to check this board regularly, I better make it a point to come back and check more often. Someone email me if there is this kind of excitement on one of my threads that I don't know about next time? missmissax@gmail.com. :-D Love, love to read all of these things.

I'm doing growth a lot in my transformation videos. I haven't made a new Giantess growth video until today! "The Big O" It focuses on sensual and exciting growth. Check out this preview.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...owthlotion.gif

here is the link: 9762021

missa 11-07-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indraguy (Post 707648)
Seeing the wide variety of transformation videos Missa has been putting out recently, the creativity and detail of her special effects, and the skill of her editing, acting, and story telling, I have come to a conclusion. I think Missa may be the George Lucas of the fantasy video world!

Fucking hot! I think I am going to ask my husband if he won't mind if I call him "Indraguy" tonight. :p Thank you for your kindness, as always, you make me feel so good!

missa 11-07-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincent_richter (Post 715170)

This, this! :D

Chedmond 11-08-2013 10:29 PM

Ummm...ok? So I see requests for a giantess growth clip from Missa....she delivers...BIG TIME...and there's no responses here? riiiiigggghht......seriously, I know I hardly say ANYTHING...and I don't mean to sound like a prick, but yeah....Missa, you deserve recognition for what we like, and I can only speak for myself when I say 'Hell Yeah!' THIS is what I want to see from you! Your last giantess clip was AWESOME IMO! You do more clips like this, I'll buy 'em ALL personally....but that's just me. I hope others agree. You're really good at what you do, it's obvious you enjoy it...so I hope it's profitable for you. Either way, thanks for what you do.

topcat37 11-08-2013 10:54 PM

I thank you for your work! I'll support a good growth clip. Thanks

Conker 11-09-2013 09:28 PM

This was really good. Nice job!