The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   "Bleach: Triple Size Panic" + Announcement (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23333)

Dragon FangX 04-27-2010 06:43 AM

Re: "Bleach: Triple Size Panic" + Announcement

Bought it, read it, liked it. Hope there's plans for a third part if not another fun anime where shrinking is possible. ^^

Only complaint is the same one that they returned to normal at the end. XD

Would there be any chance of doing a fake doll TF if you do another? Like one of the girls imagines if they were turned into dolls or Ichigo has to dress them up as dolls to hide them?

Jaran 04-27-2010 07:27 AM

Bought it, loved it. I was very happy to see more of a focus on the process than the first one, and the three girls at multiple sizes was an excellent decision. Awesome job Jitensha, I look forward to your next work. :D

LK 04-27-2010 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon FangX (Post 477128)
Would there be any chance of doing a fake doll TF if you do another? Like one of the girls imagines if they were turned into dolls or Ichigo has to dress them up as dolls to hide them?

Inserting a fetish enjoyed by a small subsect of an already small subsect could offput the larger subsect.

Jitensha 04-27-2010 09:32 AM

Just as Lorekeep said :P You don't know how many people were turned off by my water works in DC Mikiko 3. I just did it because I like it XD But it doesn't always make good money :P

I'm really glad you guys liked it, and things have been going well so far...it seems like I might actually be able to keep my day job after all :P

LOD 04-27-2010 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jitensha (Post 477156)
Just as Lorekeep said :P You don't know how many people were turned off by my water works in DC Mikiko 3. I just did it because I like it XD But it doesn't always make good money :P

I'm really glad you guys liked it, and things have been going well so far...it seems like I might actually be able to keep my day job after all :P

Wait...

You specifically had that separated from the comic. It's those people's own fault for having ventured through their info page for the url to it : p

Clickme 04-27-2010 09:44 AM

Well I'm really glad things went well this time ^_^

LK 04-27-2010 10:53 AM

I don't know how many people were turned off as well. I just had the forethought to have it separated out. ^^; If people complained to Jitensha that would be interesting stuff.

Dragon FangX 04-27-2010 12:12 PM

Money is important. I still maintain my early comment in wishing they'd stay shrunk. XP

Jitensha 04-27-2010 12:18 PM

maybe they will next time >_> <_<;

As we see so far, there is no cure, just a temporary one :P

LOD 04-27-2010 12:25 PM

Maybe his powers start to lose their effectiveness and doesn't grow them back to their full size ;)

Jitensha 04-27-2010 12:28 PM

we'll see >:3 I have some pretty sexy scenarios for the upcoming comic...seems like I'll make a continuation :P

Clickme 04-27-2010 12:51 PM

You can count me in for that ^_^ I''ll be purchasing DCM 4 and Bleach 3 hands down ^_^