The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Tablet testing redux! (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10696)

Test-0 03-15-2008 08:33 PM

Tablet testing redux!

2 Attachment(s)
Yep, so the thread here was just getting knocked down past the half of the page within a few moments of posting anything and generally ignored, free stuff or not, so I tossed that sucker for this thread. Same deal, fixing tablet, need to test, ect. Might have gotten a good setup now. :D

Here's the sketches. One's a filled with bubbles expansion the other is a BE and butt expansion. Since the BE thread was tossed, I'll have to keep the BE to a minimum here. Thems the breaks, but hey, expansion is expansion right? :)

SoylentOrange 03-15-2008 08:57 PM

Re: Tablet testing redux!

Mmm, nice and big on both ends. :D

Hope this one turns out better than the other one- you can't say I didn't do my part! ;)

Long John Silvers 03-16-2008 04:50 AM

Yar, be the first one be drinkin' dish-soap, or at leas that there bubble-solution they be givin' to kids?

As fer the second one, it be hip-and-butt-expansion, be it not?

Test-0 03-16-2008 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Long John Silvers (Post 151517)
Yar, be the first one be drinkin' dish-soap, or at leas that there bubble-solution they be givin' to kids?

As fer the second one, it be hip-and-butt-expansion, be it not?

First one: A more fave type of expansion that I don't visit all that often is with bubbles. I did a bubble (singular) expansion with Kagome, as well as Ama and a random color sketchup I did a ways back, but for the most part I don't do bubble expansions too much, which I should change because I like em so much. :3

Second: It be indeed! It be indeed. :)

Anywho, now that I have my usual monday and tuesday off to look forward too, I'll be sure to step up on getting my setup back up to par, so expect more sketches soon. :D

Test-0 03-17-2008 12:12 PM

Alrighty, here's the deal. I need to have a more open mind on stuff to draw to help along my setup as well as get all the kinks out of my own system and really, using my own ideas will dead end me too quickly... SO...

What I need is a few good ideas from other people, hence where you the reader come in. :) Start passing out your body expansion ideas, NO sequences or self designated stuff including previous requests made, and I'll sketch up the interesting ones. Try and make your idea different, if people pick the same idea I'll only take one of them.

And post them IN THIS THREAD. This is non negotiable, do NOT PM ME. I have to keep my inbox clear of stuff, it's full to the brim with previous requests and the like that need to get done when I get everything cleared up.

But anyways, should be easy to come up with something at least. :) I'll start picking out the ones I'll be doing when I can, maybe even start sketches as soon as they come in if I can. So hurry up, you have no idea how long the opportunity will last, so waste not! :D

SoylentOrange 03-17-2008 03:31 PM

How about a Pufferfish Body Expansion/TF? Be an interesting looks, soft and squishy yet hard and pointy at the same time...

Ooh, or how about the old "Over-watered dyrad" bit? That's always good some some fantastic flora. :D

Test-0 03-17-2008 07:35 PM

Alrighty, I'll take the sloshy dryad for one. :)

But I'll hold off doing anything till I have at least one more thing to draw, a single sketch only goes a short way and I need to draw more then one sketch to be sure I'm in/out of the zone and not that the setup is off. So any ideas from anyone else, put them up. Simple or not, doesn't matter. :)

Long John Silvers 03-18-2008 04:53 AM

Yar, what about some hip/buttock expansion for Midna, and/or Gardevoir?

Test-0 03-18-2008 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Long John Silvers (Post 151905)
Yar, what about some hip/buttock expansion for Midna, and/or Gardevoir?

Righty, Gardevoir sounds like a good candidate. I've drawn her/him before so it shouldn't be a hard thing to do so again. :)

Ok, I'll hop on these two now. Took a bit of time to get two though, makes me question why I bother to let people make the requests anymore. :/

Test-0 03-18-2008 06:58 AM

2 Attachment(s)
...and here they are! :D

Now, I might have said this before, but I really think I got the exact setup I needed now. :) But on to the sketches:

First up, Dryad Lilly starts to regret setting her trees roots so close to the river. Might have something to do with heavy rainfall and the river rising... ;)

Next up, little Jimmy gets a bit of a shock when he fed his Gardevoir a few too many(?) Beauty poffins before returning to the pokeball the previous night... mostly because he thought his Gardevoir was male. Guess not. ;)

Now then, I still need people to post their ideas. As long as they aren't self TG related it's all open now. But do try to avoid repeating the same expansion over again. :)

SoylentOrange 03-18-2008 08:59 AM

Man, I don't understand why anyone wouldn't jump at the chance to have an artist like you at their disposal, however temporarily, Test!

Okay, general Body Expansion Ideas...

Oldie but goodie- a multi-breasted cowgirl who's gone Waaaaay too long without being milked. :D

An indiana Jones spoof where instead of running from a boulder after stealing a fertility idol, touching the fertility idol inflates our Indiana Jane and she has to run/roll out of the temple before she gets stuck! ;)

Test-0 03-18-2008 03:08 PM

Well, the first one is a lot more BE then anything else, and the second is just off the wall weird. An interesting idea isn't always the weirdest. Try something simple but interesting, like character that hasn't been expanded or one that would look good with a belly/butt/whatever. :) Also, thats a sequence idea more then a single pic. ^^;

As for people completely dodging the chance to get free stuff without effort, I've learned way too often that people are idiots. They bitch they can't get what they want, but never take any of the chances to get it, even if it's effortless. I mean, seriously, I didn't even put any hoops to jump through this time, which I tend to do. Want pic? Post idea. Simple. Too simple I guess. :|

SoylentOrange 03-18-2008 03:17 PM

Well, I'm just trying to do something interesting. Just saying "Air hose" or "Endless jug of water" leads to the kind of body expansion we've all seen a hundred times before. I mean, if you just wanna draw standard BI, then how about just pick some suitably curvy game/anime girls? Mai Shiranui, Morrigan from Darkstalkers, Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo, etc.?

Test-0 03-18-2008 03:28 PM

Well, I said interesting to get the whole idea across that I didn't want to clone every character thats been expanded with the exact same stuff over again, not that I needed ideas that were far off enough to be a completely new situation. Like the Dryad and Gardevoir, might have been done before but not often enough to be old hat. Thats what I meant. :)

Also occurs to me that I haven't done many of the cliche style expansions anyways, always stuck to the original stuff, so it IS technically new to me... :)

But as for ideas, occurs to me that I haven't seen many Ryoko expansions that weren't just pure fat... The other examples are a bit more up and down (Morrigan I don't think has had many pregs, unlike her counterpart. :3). Sticking with interesting but simple is for the best anyways because if someone comes up with something that needs too much thought and I'll have no idea if I'm off my game of just that the idea isn't as easy. :)

Long John Silvers 03-18-2008 04:00 PM

Yar, be there any chance fer that Midna picture?

Test-0 03-18-2008 04:10 PM

Well Midna is a bit too over used in the butt/hip sections of expansion. Mostly because she is so easy a target, small and short makes for good exaggerated form like hips and breasts, which is what I almost always see of her. But I haven't seem many other expansions of her, like round belly (non fat kind) or just general inflated. Also haven't seem much done to her... end game form, but I guess thats because of 'spoilers' (I put it in quotes because it's not like it's a total surprise, practically common knowledge be Zelda standards but still a spoiler to... some I guess? ^^; ). I'm not off on the Midna expansions, just the ones that everyone has been doing too much of. Any other expansions to her or maybe the same expansion to her alternate would work though. :)

Long John Silvers 03-18-2008 05:07 PM

If ye be askin' me, I be preferrin' her imp-form more than her twili form.

SoylentOrange 03-18-2008 05:17 PM

Ooooh, hey, now *there's* something I haven't seen- Do her big-monster form, or maybe even her end-of-game form.

And spoilers? This isn't a videogame forum. If it's a good character to process it doesn't matter what part of what story they're from, I say.

Test-0 03-18-2008 05:23 PM

Heh, alright. Just pick the expansions and forms and I'll make it a Midna day of sketches. I'll pick one from each of you two, so toss up a few ideas for each if you can. :)

Long John Silvers 03-18-2008 05:24 PM

Yar, on the topic of spoilers, it be more than a year since it be released, so I think it be safe to share it.

As fer the idea, why not Midna, who happens to be with child, that be the size of her monster form?

Test-0 03-18-2008 05:28 PM

Hm, alrighty, can't pass up a good preggy. :3

Oh, might want to clarify if you mean Midna is that big or the baby. One is a bit more... mundane then the other option as you might guess. ;)

Long John Silvers 03-18-2008 06:18 PM

Well, seein' how I be referrin' to the imp-midna fer the actual body, and the monster-midna fer the child.

Test-0 03-18-2008 06:53 PM

Alrighty, just needed to make sure I had it right. :) All I need now is a pick from Soylent and I can get something(s) sketched up. :)

SoylentOrange 03-18-2008 07:02 PM

I want the end-game Midna to get the whole enchilada- expanded everywhere there's a nice curve! :D

Test-0 03-18-2008 07:22 PM

Ok, that sounds... exactly what I was expecting you to say. In a good way. :3

Righty, off to sketch. :D

Just to note, while I have played the game, I never even got close to finishing it yet. Hah, go figure. :)

Test-0 03-18-2008 08:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Alrighty! Here we are, the next two sketches. :)

First up, Midna looks on the bright side... at least it's not twins. ;)

Then, it looks like she cashed in on all her good karma. Yow. :D

Oddly it was harder to draw the end game version then the impish form. Go figure. :) Well, I'd say this was a good round of testing. I'll have to try another round tomorrow, but this definetly looks like I have things sorted out, at least with tablet setup. ^^;

So threads still open to ideas, though might be nice if someone other then Long Jon and Soylent made one for once. ^^;

ToboR 03-18-2008 09:03 PM

All right; fun stuff! ^^

Here's a starting idea from me: How about a girl fused with either a Jigglypuff or a Drifloon?

Test-0 03-19-2008 11:00 AM

Ooo, I like the Drifloon idea. Something about being inflated with a :X face that makes it so cute. :3

Still gonna need at least one other idea from someone else to start though. :)

SoylentOrange 03-19-2008 06:33 PM

It's been seven hours and no one's stepped up, so I guess I'll give it a shot. I hate feeling like I'm monopolizing these kinds of threads, but come ON people!

Anyhow, how about some kind of elemental mage feeling a bit of elemental blowback? A water mage might get a really full belly, while the earth mage could be heavyset all over, wind would become ballooned, and fire, well, a fire mage would just become smokin' hot with a big hourglass expansion (optional belly expansion too, so long as it's sexy!:D)

empty pockets 03-19-2008 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Test-0 (Post 152118)
Ooo, I like the Drifloon idea. Something about being inflated with a :X face that makes it so cute. :3

Still gonna need at least one other idea from someone else to start though. :)

Well....how about Blaziken?

Test-0 03-19-2008 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoylentOrange (Post 152171)
It's been seven hours and no one's stepped up, so I guess I'll give it a shot. I hate feeling like I'm monopolizing these kinds of threads, but come ON people!

Anyhow, how about some kind of elemental mage feeling a bit of elemental blowback? A water mage might get a really full belly, while the earth mage could be heavyset all over, wind would become ballooned, and fire, well, a fire mage would just become smokin' hot with a big hourglass expansion (optional belly expansion too, so long as it's sexy!:D)

That could work, though you'll have to pick just one. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by empty pockets (Post 152172)
Well....how about Blaziken?

Alrighty, but you kinda need to tell me the expansion as well. :)

empty pockets 03-19-2008 06:41 PM

Fine......I guess I can be specific...

I believe that a breast and hip expansion would better with Blaziken's body.If you went with a belly expansion I'm afraid the poor thing would look like a chicken.

Test-0 03-19-2008 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empty pockets (Post 152174)
Fine......I guess I can be specific...

I believe that a breast and hip expansion would better with Blaziken's body.If you went with a belly expansion I'm afraid the poor thing would look like a chicken.

Hm, true. :) Though I have seen a few hip expansions or just very hippie Blaziken stuff, it's not as prominent as most other possible examples. I think it should work out. :)

I'll give Soylent some time to pick whichever one of his he would like to see first then get started sketching these three. :)

SoylentOrange 03-19-2008 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Test-0 (Post 152173)
That could work, though you'll have to pick just one. :)

You're the artist- you pick. Besides, whatever I'd pick I'd just ask for the others later. ;)

empty pockets 03-19-2008 06:52 PM

Well I look forward to seeing your work.

I personally have thought about dragging out my old Tablet and submitting a few, just need to find a scanner...

Test-0 03-19-2008 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoylentOrange (Post 152176)
You're the artist- you pick. Besides, whatever I'd pick I'd just ask for the others later. ;)

Ok then, I pick water because we already have a fire and wind. Earth and heart can sit this one out. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by empty pockets (Post 152177)
Well I look forward to seeing your work.

I personally have thought about dragging out my old Tablet and submitting a few, just need to find a scanner...

That would be great! :D Benefits of doing everything on the computer is no messy scanning needed. :)

Anywho, on to the sketchining! :O

SoylentOrange 03-19-2008 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Test-0 (Post 152179)
Ok then, I pick water because we already have a fire and wind.

We do? Where?

Test-0 03-19-2008 07:03 PM

Drifloon and Blaziken. You know, the other two peoples ideas? :)

empty pockets 03-19-2008 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Test-0 (Post 152183)
Drifloon and Blaziken. You know, the other two peoples ideas? :)

ehh...I was confused on that too...

Long John Silvers 03-19-2008 07:33 PM

Yar, there be too many Blazikens, and not enough Clefairies.

Test-0 03-19-2008 07:36 PM

Eh, don't worry, I put an interesting spin on something a bit more old hat. :) For an update: Only Soylents sketch left to do. :D

empty pockets 03-19-2008 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Long John Silvers (Post 152186)
Yar, there be too many Blazikens, and not enough Clefairies.

I really have not seen that many Blazikens out there.

I'm not sure how clefairy would turn out.
No real defining characteristics to go on.

ToboR 03-19-2008 07:57 PM

Clefairies have always seemed like mildly tomboyish Jigglypuffs to me.

Yeah, that's all I have to contribute right now. XD

Test-0 03-19-2008 08:01 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Righty! Here are the next few sketches! :D A definite good sign when I can get them done so easily and not that bad looking either. :)

First, a pokemon trainer gets into a bit of a mishap with her pokeball when it goes off ON her, merging her and her Drifloon. Bad timing also adds in a swift breeze. :x :)

Next, the pokeball busting antics continue when little Jimmy accidently uses the same pokeball on two seprate pokemon, his Bunnary and Blaziken. Add in bunnary evolving into Lopunny and you have a very con FUSED Blaziken and a very blood lossed Jimmy. Whoops. :)

Finally, this mage has a lot to learn about the water element. Like for one thing, when you take in the element, make sure you don't activate it's sister element Ice at the same time. ^^; Luckily for her she'll be fine when the spell wears off. But she will have a bit of a... cold. ;)

And there you have it. Thread will stay open still, looking fr newer ideas from newer people, so don't stay quiet! :D

empty pockets 03-19-2008 08:06 PM

Amazing job on the curves in the Blaziken/Bunnary pic
I like how you came up with the pokeball fusion,
damn good Idea

ToboR 03-19-2008 08:07 PM

Heh, nice! I like the twist with the "Lopiken" and adding ice to the water option. I also like the "strings" you have hanging down from the Drifloon girl's hair.

Test-0 03-19-2008 08:16 PM

Thanks. Both of you. :)

Interesting to note just how quickly the first two went and their quality and how much longer the third took and how it looks. Go figure. But it does tell me this is JUST the right setup to work with. :D

But since there's still SOME time left for the thread, might as well get a few more off before I close shop and get my butt back to work. ;)

ToboR 03-19-2008 08:19 PM

*ties the Drifloon girl down*

What kind of stuff are you looking for now?

SoylentOrange 03-19-2008 08:23 PM

How about the Fire mage? Hot measns hot, so give her a nice expansion of the three B's- Butt, Belly, and Boobs! :D

(Full of hot air, perhaps? ;))

Test-0 03-19-2008 08:26 PM

Anything 'interesting' really, like usual. As long as it's not a 50+ repeat of the same thing everyone else has done. Also no process member TGs allowed in the ideas. :)

But that should be good for tonight anyways, unless something amazing comes up that I can't pass up on. :)

Recluse 03-19-2008 09:16 PM

I only came up with this because I dreamed it, and now my brain won't let it go.

Lina (from the Slayers anime) with a huge transparent belly full of worm or snake-like creatures, possibly with Naga making a smartass comment nearby.

Apparently, my subconscious is pretty screwed up.

Test-0 03-19-2008 09:21 PM

Ooo, that could be interesting. :D Alrighty, that'll be done tomorrow, along with any other ideas anyone else might come up with. But for now, I need sleep. ^^;

SoylentOrange 03-22-2008 11:33 AM

Long nap... ;)

Test-0 03-22-2008 01:12 PM

Heh, well I could blame it on the holiday, but really I'm waiting on another person to put up an idea. No offense to you Soy, but I think you've had enough ideas for the next little while. ;)

But like usual, I guess I have to throw rocks at people before they can be 'bothered' to get free stuff. Oi. Also, this is the last run of sketches, thread ends when I do the last sketches, so I'm hoping for at least three ideas to go on (we already have one of the three with Lina).

SoylentOrange 03-22-2008 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Test-0 (Post 152714)
Heh, well I could blame it on the holiday, but really I'm waiting on another person to put up an idea. No offense to you Soy, but I think you've had enough ideas for the next little while. ;)

Oh, I know. I've been trying to hold off, but when it seems like nobody else gives a damn it's hard not to jump in. >.<

empty pockets 03-22-2008 05:56 PM

How about Tronne bonne from megaman legends?
I'm fine with belly or breast and hips.

Test-0 03-22-2008 06:02 PM

That sounds good. :) I think I'll wait for a third idea before I start sketching, since it is the last of the sketches it should end off with more of a splash. :D

Long John Silvers 03-22-2008 06:35 PM

Yar, how about doing both of the Tron Bonne Ideas, or ye can be ditchin' the breast bit and going pure-hips on one.

empty pockets 03-22-2008 08:57 PM

well....why not throw Roll into the mix as well?

Test-0 03-22-2008 09:06 PM

Well, I was waiting for someone else to make a new idea, not multiple from the same one. Roll would be a fun one to do though, but i'll wait till someone else suggests her. :3