The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Love Belly (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9311)

YouDontWantToKnow 12-13-2007 07:05 PM

Love Belly

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum and if I sound like a jerk, but does anyone know where I can find a translation for Katomaru's Love Belly, I've searched everywhere, including here, and I haven't found anything.

Nobunagakhan 12-13-2007 07:10 PM

No, there is currently no translation of it, if there was, it would have been in the rapidshares database by now.

The kindly Anon that was translating Kato's works is on a board that is currently on hiatus.

YouDontWantToKnow 12-13-2007 07:15 PM

Any idea when that board will be back?

Nobunagakhan 12-13-2007 07:18 PM

Nope, /d/ will keep us updated though.

YouDontWantToKnow 12-13-2007 07:21 PM

OK. Oh, and one other thing: sometime in the near future, you'll be able to read an english version of Right Stuff, via SoHo (I still have to pay him for the commission, however...).

Nobunagakhan 12-13-2007 08:30 PM

That's cool, but who's SoHo?

OddKitsu 12-14-2007 02:34 AM

BBWchan's dead with no sign of return and 4chan's domain registrar was hacked.

I think there might be a short waiting period...

Metatron 12-15-2007 03:37 PM

Allright all you bbw chan wanting fools I'll give you a location where a bbw chan board is but fist I want you all to say how cool I am and that I am the internets...
*puts hand to ear
ok now that weve gotten that out of the way the chan is called suxuchan for some of you I know how hard it is to work the google so use either filter or overchan they both have it on their sections. Mind you the board is not very active but with enough people it could be

as for the belly love holly fuck how long ago was that that i posted it (not translated) here almost a year??

Nobunagakhan 12-15-2007 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metatron (Post 127936)
Allright all you bbw chan wanting fools I'll give you a location where a bbw chan board is but fist I want you all to say how cool I am and that I am the internets...
*puts hand to ear
ok now that weve gotten that out of the way the chan is called suxuchan for some of you I know how hard it is to work the google so use either filter or overchan they both have it on their sections. Mind you the board is not very active but with enough people it could be

Yeah...
It doesn't work.

Metatron 12-15-2007 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobunagakhan (Post 127940)
Yeah...
It doesn't work.

what doesn't work the fact that you cant read japanese, the fact that bbw chan is down or are you having difficulty locating filter or overchan?
Cause I know that suxuchan is there its at the bottom since they file things numerically then alphabetically.

Nobunagakhan 12-15-2007 07:21 PM

Well, if your so high and mighty, why not explain how to use Suxuchan so that everyone else can understand it without a prior ten years of internet theory lessons.

megell 12-15-2007 08:53 PM

Metatron person... you lost me at "what"...

Anyways, are you saying theres another way to ascess the chan boards?

And if so... HOW THE HELL DO WE DO IT!

Metatron 12-15-2007 10:04 PM

Sigh
in the words of south park
"I hate you guys."
Ok let me break it down since this seems to be flying way over your heads.
I am talking about 2 things not just one.
First as in 1 is the board to view all other boards there are any number of them like fliterchan overchan ect. They see all the chan boards and make it possible for the enduser (thats you by the way) to navigate all the chan boards.

Second thats 2 is Suxuchan I came across it on one of these link boards the only problem is that since I am viewing it through another chan (there by scrambling my IP even further through the tripcode sys. {but you dont need to know that}) but the only dissadvantage of that is that it does no give me the url for that chan only a name.
as to how to locate that hey I have given you all the information you will need to find it everything short of holding your hand and walking you through the door

A word of warning though once you find these link chan pages be prepared to find some of the most horrific shit on the net you know steak and cheese and that youtube vid where those chicks shit and vomit in that cup. Thats mild sauce no I would say ketchup compared to the crap you will find on these boards

megell 12-15-2007 10:10 PM

O o

And thats just ketchup...? And I thought my fetish was insain. I'm kinda scared to look now.

Anyways thanks, I got a general Idea what to do now. I'll check it out.

Nobunagakhan 12-16-2007 04:50 AM

Yeah, I tried it the way you described it, and it still doesn't work.

Maybe it would help your case if you posted some ACTUAL LINKS, instead of obscure websites.

Metatron 12-16-2007 03:20 PM

Sigh (once again)
Nobunagakhan I dont want to call you a noob but you are such a fliping NOOB!!!1!!! Sorry but its just true.
Use the google for fucks sake noobie. I cant believe that you made it onto the internet let alone this board. I mean my god do you all you need to find this fucking place and you cant take five seconds to click on your google link type in little bit of text wait half a second for your query to be answered and tryout the results?????/
I'm sorry I am normally not that mean and I dont aim to be but when dealing with the chanboards most people keep it on the dl and thats what I have been trying to do give your clues and hints on how to find it but you seem to not take the M*&^er F#$king hint.

Nobunagakhan 12-16-2007 03:25 PM

I might be a newbie, but you're an arrogant asshole.

Thanks for pointing that out Tombot.

Tombot 12-16-2007 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobunagakhan (Post 128215)
I might be a newbie, but your an arrogant asshole.

Its 'You're'.

thejakeman 12-16-2007 04:16 PM

bit like the kettle calling the pot black

Nobunagakhan 12-16-2007 04:29 PM

Not really, if I had something like that, I'd have posted links.

thejakeman 12-16-2007 05:23 PM

i think what he was trying to say was that he couldn't like it directly since he was viewing the forum indirectly, through some convoluted mass of mirrors.

megell 12-16-2007 06:07 PM

Sorry, but me's forgetting... Why are you doing it that way again.

Metatron 12-16-2007 06:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by thejakeman (Post 128238)
i think what he was trying to say was that he couldn't like it directly since he was viewing the forum indirectly, through some convoluted mass of mirrors.

Oh thank fucking god someone actually read the post

Quote:

I might be a newbie, but you're an arrogant asshole.
and you..you, you, you, you. Let's see would you prefer it that I said nothing at all? That you not know and remain ignorant? Hummm? The only reason I am being an asshole is that you cant seem to grasp what I said how many times did I try and explain it, lets count 1, 2, 3. Three times ah ah ah(tried to relate it to sessimie street for ya ;) ) Now I think that that is more than generous I told you that there was a board that was for bbw's I even gave you the name of it. You didn't understand what I was getting at and I can relate to that but when you start acting like a dick:
Quote:

Well, if your so high and mighty, why not explain how to use Suxuchan so that everyone else can understand it without a prior ten years of internet theory lessons.
well shit I may as well live up to your standards of me.
I then proceeded to tell you why I did not have the link but told you a place that would have it and I told you why I did not have the link. And once again you act like a whinny little pissant and say "wheres the link" "wheres the link"
heres your link for ya
http://www.google.com/
if the link is too much for you please see the picture
Oh and by the way it was only 1 semmester of internet theory and I didn't even pass

Nobunagakhan 12-16-2007 06:37 PM

Yeah...
If you could write that long and drawn out thing, you could have proven that it was ACTUALLY POSSIBLE for such a process to work, because I HAVE TRIED IT the way you stated it, and NOTHING WORKS.

Is this getting THROUGH to you?

Metatron 12-16-2007 07:15 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Ok since you are so unbelievebly stupid I have taken the time to set this out for you in 4 simple steps using snagit. Well 4 might be a little difficult to solve but I am sure once you figure it out you'll realize that you do it on a day-to-day basis.

Oh snap it works

Kamikaze_Wtrmln 12-16-2007 08:17 PM

Well played, Metatron. =)

Nobunagakhan 12-16-2007 08:22 PM

Yeah, thing is, that's what I did, and I tried it again, and it acts just like it did if I went to the actual link.

There fore, your just making it even more difficult by showing something that just doesn't seem to WORK.

Metatron 12-16-2007 09:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok now you've just fucking confused me 0_o.
I gave you a directions (step by step mind you) on how to get to a chan board whos purpose is to link you with other chanboards there by making your life eaiser and your saying that its difficult?

On another note you said it did not work. How did it not work? did it give you a 404, 403, 405, whats the issue are you timing out, using aol come on man to say it does not work does not help us adress the situation. If you want get on the site and need help description is nessesary.
Oh I think I know its an ID:10T error right?
I think this picture accurately expresses my fellings

thejakeman 12-16-2007 09:24 PM

*tries process above*

ooh f'n disturbing.

*jake hates fat chicks now, use sexy wg pic to cure*

Nobunagakhan 12-17-2007 04:56 AM

I am constantly getting 404s, and no, I would not be able to look myself in the mirror if I used AOL.

megell 12-17-2007 09:19 AM

W00t, w00t! Angry rants from internet nobodies! I like these! give him a black eye! YAY!

Alright, Meta-person you did give instructions the first time, but I had to go through like 40 other things to understand what you said. It's just an issue that your a crappy teacher! Sorry!

Anyways, you do deserve a big thank you for the help!

Thanks, and please don't kill me!

Tombot 12-17-2007 09:34 AM

Can we lock this topic before the sheer weight of drama collapses into a singularity and crushes this entire forum?

Metatron 12-17-2007 09:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobunagakhan (Post 128351)
I would not be able to look myself in the mirror if I used AOL.

LOL well at least we have that in our favor

Quote:

I am constantly getting 404s
This could be due to the fact that you keep on timing out. where are you in relation to your hub? If your house is far enough away and there are enough people on (given the time ie christmas) your internets will be very slow and crap out on you. Do you have wireless? I would suggest trying to do a little wardriving and see if you can get anything out of that

Quote:

It's just an issue that your a crappy teacher!
well that cant be helped and thank god I am not going to be one maybe a professor since they seem to rant about the most obscure things

Quote:

Can we lock this topic before the sheer weight of drama collapses into a singularity and crushes this entire forum?
NEVER!!!!!111!!!!!!!1!!!!

Nobunagakhan 12-17-2007 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metatron (Post 128381)
This could be due to the fact that you keep on timing out. where are you in relation to your hub? If your house is far enough away and there are enough people on (given the time ie christmas) your internets will be very slow and crap out on you. Do you have wireless? I would suggest trying to do a little wardriving and see if you can get anything out of that

Actually, my house is near the service provider, we use the Road runner internet service(it's cheaper to buy that, the digital phone, and the cable as a bundle than separately), and there is no one else using the hub when I use it.
And yes, I do have Wireless, due to the fact that I have a laptop, it's pretty much mandatory for such a thing to be needed.

Also, what the hell's "wardriving"?

Metatron 12-17-2007 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobunagakhan (Post 128384)
what the hell's "wardriving"?

You have never heard of it?
Well lets say you want free internets but you dont want to pay the for road runner or net 9.95 (aka netzero) what you do is you hop in your car and start cruzin around for unsecure wireless networks. This process works very well if you are doing things that are shall we say less than savory. If you F with anyones site and they try and track you down the cops will be ringing on the wrong door. I know that really is irrelavent to your situation but since I am not able to see directly what you are doing thats the best advice I can give you. You could also try out an internet cafe if your feeling bold.
In short find a new IP

YouDontWantToKnow 12-17-2007 02:29 PM

Yeah, I'm kinda glued to my home as well.

On a Katomaru-related note, does anyone know where I can download "Crow" and "2 Squared Shinobuden"?

Metatron 12-17-2007 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouDontWantToKnow (Post 128456)
On a Katomaru-related note, does anyone know where I can download "Crow" and "2 Squared Shinobuden"?

sorry all I got is Right Stuff, Circle Cycle, KuroMaru, Love Belly, and Air XX off the top of my head

thejakeman 12-17-2007 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metatron (Post 128402)
Well lets say you want free internets but you dont want to pay the for road runner or net 9.95 (aka netzero) what you do is you hop in your car and start cruzin around for unsecure wireless networks. This process works very well if you are doing things that are shall we say less than savory. If you F with anyones site and they try and track you down the cops will be ringing on the wrong door. I know that really is irrelavent to your situation but since I am not able to see directly what you are doing thats the best advice I can give you. You could also try out an internet cafe if your feeling bold.
In short find a new IP

Lulz, my wii is running on my neighbor's internet.

Metatron 12-17-2007 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thejakeman (Post 128500)
Lulz, my wii is running on my neighbor's internet.

correct thats one way to do it. Though what you would do on a wii is anyones guess *though: "wii wii" LOL

megell 12-18-2007 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metatron (Post 128402)
In short find a new IP

Holy crap... Thats brilliant! I mean seriously so. Man and I thought you were another... Nevermind. But seriously I think I'm gunna try that just for fun sometime...

Btw. Can't that cost someone monies and lots of them.

Nobunagakhan 12-19-2007 03:44 AM

War-driving sounds a tad...

Illegal.
I'm alright with stealing from faceless corporations, but stealing bandwidth from people just seems wrong.

OddKitsu 12-19-2007 03:50 AM

I haven't read the laws on it, but I imagine it is.

However, it'd be damn near impossible to catch and prosecute a guilty party without a specific trap set up.

And even then, they'd still have to try and track you down and yadda yadda yadda. It's not pervasive enough for them to give a damn.

But unless Kato leeches bandwidth from his neighbors, I fail to see the relevance of this topic.

Nobunagakhan 12-19-2007 11:08 AM

Oh, it's just Metatron being a dick and not providing links that will let you use the now broken BBWchan.

YouDontWantToKnow 12-19-2007 02:37 PM

OK, thanks for the info. I was browsing the forum when I came across a manga name. I believe it was called "Eat'em Up" written by Akira Agata. Does anyone have the manga and wish to share it with the rest of us?

Metatron 12-20-2007 03:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok first off your the dick Nobunagakhan I told you why I could not give you a link fuckwad I was viewing it through another site so I do not have the link. I did tell you how I found the link so if you dont like it dont use it and stop being a winny little bitch.

On the topic of wardriving yes it is illegal some guy got caught sitting outside a starbucks saping off their internet but since there aren't any real laws on it the guy got like a $40 fine. Its all up to your ethics what are you willing to do for internets.

and lastly it seems that there may no longer be a bbwchan most of the linkchan boards have taken it off unlike when 7898 went down and was then replaced by bbwchan this time there is no new bbw chan board to replace the old one. I fear that the host may have given up, but then again it is the holidays and people are rather preocupied with personal matters so there is a bit of hope.

Oh and Nobunagakhan if you didnt understand any of the above please feel free to use the picture to better understand the point that I am getting across.

Nobunagakhan 12-20-2007 03:31 PM

You just can't stop fighting, can you?

Anyways, I have apt reasons to call you a dick, due to the fact that you kept going on about how your method work, when it didn't.
Then there's the whole ethical problem with stealing from people(not corporations, actual people), which just further cements my point.
Finally, using pictures to convey your message just cheapens you and make it look like you don't even have confidence in your words as a method of stopping an argument.

GLKnight83 12-20-2007 06:32 PM

Nobunagakhan, back off. The fight's over. Let it go.

Metatron 12-20-2007 10:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobunagakhan (Post 129303)
You just can't stop fighting, can you?

Anyways, I have apt reasons to call you a dick, due to the fact that you kept going on about how your method work, when it didn't.
Then there's the whole ethical problem with stealing from people(not corporations, actual people), which just further cements my point.
Finally, using pictures to convey your message just cheapens you and make it look like you don't even have confidence in your words as a method of stopping an argument.

Sigh sigh
What should I adress first in this mindless bit of dribble? hummm
Oh I know the ethics now I know thats your issue but if you had any form of deductive reasoning in that void between your ears you would know that STARBUCKS has free wifi or you could try Pinera. Just go buy a coffee or soda sit in a corner and do your thing. Now this leads me to the next point the pictures. Since its obvious you DID NOT read my previous post yet looked at the picture tells me that some of the words may have been too difficult for you.
And again I say if any of that seemed too complex and you need a more base answer please view the picture like you always do then jump to some random ass conclusion.

GLKnight83 12-20-2007 10:37 PM

Metatron, what I said earlier applies to you too. You have a problem, I recommend you take it to the F&B section.

We don't need this aggression in the main part of the forum.

EDIT: And for the record? No, I'm not a Moderator or an Admin. But there is a place for this sort of thing. So just remember that.

OddKitsu 12-21-2007 01:44 AM

Knight, how often are you going to be the voice of reason? FFS.

How often does Kato publish things, approximately?

GLKnight83 12-21-2007 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddKitsu (Post 129432)
Knight, how often are you going to be the voice of reason? FFS.

As often as needed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddKitsu (Post 129432)
How often does Kato publish things, approximately?

Not enough to fit our tastes....

Metatron 12-21-2007 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLKnight83 (Post 129414)
You have a problem, I recommend you take it to the F&B section.

Its not really a problem as much as it is an addiction. I'm addictied to see what Nobunagakhan will say next.

Quote:

We don't need this aggression in the main part of the forum.
Main part? I though the main part is generally considered the most active and in this case it would be Breast Expansion.

Though you are right about the hostile language I will yield to your wisdom on this matter.

Ghalleon 12-21-2007 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metatron (Post 129293)
and lastly it seems that there may no longer be a bbwchan most of the linkchan boards have taken it off unlike when 7898 went down and was then replaced by bbwchan this time there is no new bbw chan board to replace the old one. I fear that the host may have given up, but then again it is the holidays and people are rather preocupied with personal matters so there is a bit of hope.

not to sure but heard some1 on irc saying that the owners are being sued or something. thats it what i heard though (well read ok >_<)

thejakeman 12-21-2007 07:45 PM

of course, it's really hard to put a dollar value on bandwith, as much of it goes unused.

Metatron 12-22-2007 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghalleon (Post 129577)
not to sure but heard some1 on irc saying that the owners are being sued or something. thats it what i heard though (well read ok >_<)

Sigh
too bad the owner didn't use the kind of anonymity as the boards allow the posters.
Plus how would that case even work out? "Umm you are charged with someone posting a link to a sharefile with pay material on your board" And since all the ip's are scrambled by the trip code there is no way in hell they will find the real poster.

Ghalleon 12-22-2007 05:58 PM

i have no idea lol whatever it is hope they fix it soon :P

Existimatio 12-22-2007 06:22 PM

Wow, this is one thread that started out with innocent intentions and turned into a brilliant flaming thread. Props to all of you.

Sarcasm. Amazing. I end my statement here, no flaming pplz pleas and thanks.

YouDontWantToKnow 12-23-2007 08:36 AM

OK, back to the topic at hand.

I asked about it on 4chan, and there was one guy that said there was an English translation. Trouble is, the guy couldn't remember where he found it, and he didn't have the translation on his computer so he couldn't upload it. Does anyone here know where I can find the translation?

OddKitsu 12-23-2007 02:36 PM

The common method of sharing such things is rapidshare, so I would suggest rapidsearch.yi.org, or 4chan's /rs/.

I'll go digging.
Edit 1: I have discovered one file listed on Rapidsearch that it is NOT. Continuing.

Metatron 12-23-2007 03:06 PM

Allright all right I'll give the chans a sniff and see whats out there maybe guro or one of the euro boards where I cant understand shit may have this english belly love.