The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Movie Alert: Slither (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1624)

shrinky428 01-28-2006 06:43 PM

Movie Alert: Slither

saw a commercial for a movie - some kind of cheesy horror comedy called Slither http://www.slithermovie.net/
at the end of both trailers there is some kind of body inflation scene. some chick blows up into a giant ball like in WIlly Wonka. In the trailer you only see her fully inflated, and then she explodes. Its gross, but it looks like something to check out if you dig it...

peace

oh yeah, i saw it on discovery times channel couple minutes ago

Banana_of_Doom 01-28-2006 07:10 PM

Yeah, I've seen that. She is damn huge.

Sutibaru 01-28-2006 07:10 PM

It was mentioned on the forum almost a year ago.

SoylentOrange 01-28-2006 07:26 PM

You see her explode? What? Not in any of the trailers I've seen... got a link?

Shadow_Gamer 01-28-2006 07:42 PM

Basicly her husband is turned into this weird ass thing that infects her and as far as i heard its more of a force feeding that makes her big and the slugs grow inside of here then rip her open like a bag of chips, i would tho like to see a link . i tried to see one but by the time i got to the fourm were it was someone deleted it .

shrinky428 01-29-2006 05:49 AM

why are you guys asking for a link when i already included the link in my original post? i dont get it. I cant make it any easier for you. how could you ask for a link when i already provided it?

SoylentOrange 01-29-2006 09:01 AM

Because I'm pretty sure I've seen every trailer for this movie and I've never seen te baloon-lady explode. Which trailer and when? I must have missed it.

Vejita00 01-29-2006 12:03 PM

Hmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoylentOrange
Because I'm pretty sure I've seen every trailer for this movie and I've never seen te baloon-lady explode. Which trailer and when? I must have missed it.

You dont really SEE her explode. Its just kind of implied. It shows a splash of stuff onto the screen which gives way to the title. Theres also the 18+ trailer on the website that gives a much bigger and uncut view.

Kyrex 03-06-2006 10:27 AM

I just saw the preview commercial..t he entire movie looks a bit to disgusting for my taste.
Well, then again, spherical inflation/popping isn't my thing either.
Even if it was though, all the slugs and nasty crap all over the rest of the movie would make it too hard to be even a remote turn-on.

SoulChaser 03-10-2006 01:22 PM

I to would like tosee this link yo.

Sutibaru 03-10-2006 02:24 PM

The movie at least looks likes a decent alternative to the rest of the crap horror flicks that come out of hollywood. Kinda has a old fashioned feel to it. Reminds me of one of my favorite alien horror flicks, Deadly Spawn, which delt with alien worm/fish-like creatures that seems awefully like this new film's. Good for the gorehounds out there like me. X3

reality_bender098 03-10-2006 02:57 PM

xXBLEHXx

When I first saw that trailer, it made me sick to my stomach. ((X.x))

majora59 03-13-2006 10:18 PM

Well IGN has a clip of the part they have in the trailer but longer. Its a sick one.

http://media.filmforce.ign.com/media...79/vids_1.html

LivingBattery 03-13-2006 11:59 PM

Majora59 had made the understatement of the Eon.

That was some real horror, scary, nightmare inducing, wet your pants and cry for your momma sick. Holy Shit.

wesker991 03-15-2006 12:11 PM

Its Funny Cause The Girl WHo Gets Blown Up Is From Where I Live!

SdazVarence 03-15-2006 09:00 PM

Oh man thats sick...

KC_Rock 03-16-2006 11:36 AM

It was all fun and games at the start, but after seeing that scene i've been put off a bit from seeing this movie, and what didnt help was I was eating at the time so it that wasnt a very pleasent experience.

Again it looks like they've gone to far again, I mean it would have been a really decent BI if it didnt turn into that gross idea, its just like that new movie "feed" http://www.feedmovie.com/feed.php?uid=, its a nice idea just kinda gone the wrong way.

Darn directors for doing it all wrong, darn them all!!

Prof. Frink313 03-21-2006 05:27 PM

You can actually download a desktop icon that allows you to feed her here:

http://www.slithermovie.net/deeplink...ture=brendapet

reality_bender098 03-24-2006 07:20 PM

now, if it was just "worms enter person -> person turns into monster -> end", I wouldn't mind it. but, that scene alone. . . (X_x)

EchoWing 03-25-2006 04:55 AM

I've seen a TV add for this...ew. Not really interested.

ProfessorMishap 03-25-2006 08:38 PM

Although this is body expansion... *urk*

I don't think this should count... X_X

shadow 03-25-2006 10:15 PM

Most people have that reaction after seeing it for the first time...

>.>
<.<
Times like these I'm glad that I've over came many horrendous images that have been on the internet...

PS: Stay away from most main-stream Sailor Mars fan art, unless your into DG...

Prof. Frink313 03-26-2006 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EchoWing
I've seen a TV add for this...ew. Not really interested.

I am interested, but I am a horror movie junkie. Plus, it is from the same director as the remake of Dawn of the Dead. I liked the spin put on that one, but still cannot compair to George's original.

Jedi_moogle_Cid 03-26-2006 02:05 PM

*cringes*

SoylentOrange 03-31-2006 11:40 PM

Bwargh... just saw it tonight.

It's an okay movie, but damn, not for the inflationists unless you're really into the bursting part of it.

Yuck!

ashe5k 04-07-2006 01:16 AM

Actually this movie has been getting great reviews (at least from the few horror sites I've been to). Apparently it's like a horror/comedy. I'm going to go see this here pretty soon. I likes me horror movies, especially the ones that can make me laugh while scaring the crap outta me.

jiryha 04-10-2006 08:15 AM

As for the guy from serenity, he chose to be in this movie because he thought it would be fun. Sorta like Samuel Jackson being in Snakes on a Plane

Gamedino 04-11-2006 07:19 PM

I saw part of the movie and I didnt like it. its not scary just plain silly.
Waring is you dont like guts,Slime, and other graphic crap like that avoid this movie.
you wanna see a scary movie go watch The Barney Movie you will get nightmares. I did

shadow 04-11-2006 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamedino
you wanna see a scary movie go watch The Barney Movie you will get nightmares. I did

You sure your not my long lost brother...

Gamedino 04-11-2006 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadow
You sure your not my long lost brother...

whoo knows maybe. maybe not *X-Files Music* possibility..why you agree with?

Murasashi 04-14-2006 07:09 PM

Blarghedy, I think I might just get the DVD of this when it's out. Reasons why, I can skip stuff, not have the sound as loud as the theater, and talk as much as I like. (It's behind you, I'll save you lady!#Crash#)