The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Request a Story (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23468)

Cursebearer 04-28-2010 07:44 PM

Request a Story

Decided to make a separate thread where requests can be posted, and what I'm working on can be shown, because my current rules are very buried in my story thread. So here's the deal!

Note: I am ready to branch out to different sorts of TF, and have edited this request thread to reflect that!

I'm currently taking story requests! Here are a couple of suggestions that will greatly improve your chances of getting your request accepted. More will be added as I think of them. :p

1. Werewolves are still my favorites, and are the most likely to be accepted as requests. If you're going for something different, know that I prefer to write transformations into wild and predatory creatures much more than I like domesticated creatures, i.e. a transformation into a wolf is much more likely to be accepted than a transformation into a dog. Real world creatures are not the limit; pretty much whatever you can think of.

2. I write painful transformations. You can feel free to request a pleasurable transformation, of course. Always feel free to request exactly what you want. But know that the odds of me writing one are highly unlikely.

3. Sexuality is at my discretion. Hardcore sexuality in a transformation is a bit uncomfortable for me to write, where slightly less explicit sexuality actually makes things more interesting to work with.

4. The more detail you give me, the more likely I'll accept your request and the easier a time I'll have with it. Be as descriptive as you want, especially in the appearance and personality of the victim and the scenario of the transformation itself. I can't stress this enough, from supporting characters to setting, small details can really help.

Don't let these guidelines stop you from requesting what you want in your TF. The worst I can do is say no, and I swear I'll be polite and friendly about it. Other than that, as much detail as you can give me for what you want is always appreciated! What the girl looks like, how she acts, the situation she's in and why the transformation happens, etc. etc. And if you would rather make your request in private, feel free to PM me!

Here's a place where you can find all my work:

http://cursebearer.deviantart.com/

And here's what I'm working on right now:

Untitled Story -A jealous ex-boyfriend discovers that his girlfriend was stripping for strangers in front of a webcam for cash the whole time she was dating him. Angry, he decides to get back at her with a black magic ritual that transforms her into a wolf in front of all of her paying customers.

futagal 04-29-2010 01:53 AM

Re: Request a Story

How about two girls at once? Maybe a girl accidentally infects her friend with lycanthropy, but only realizes it just as the moon is rising and has to break the news to her and keep her inside. I love it when the transformations are impending and getting to safety is critical, it adds a great edge (your story "Woman to Werewolf" was excellent!)

Cursebearer 04-29-2010 10:54 AM

This sounds good, but if you could give me a few more details I would really appreciate it! Thanks for the request! :D

LeenaAngelWing 04-29-2010 01:59 PM

Hmmm... female werewolf only eh?

You know what I would like to see, a model, up on stage, going down the catwalk, trying to ignore the change as much as she can, but eventually succumbing.

What also might be good is a girl, obsessed with her fitness, lifting weights and doing exercises so hard that she transforms along the way.

If I wasn't limited to female werewolves, i'd say I wanted to see some sort of spider anthro tf. Stuff like that always made for good painful tf material.

no-name 04-29-2010 06:16 PM

Brain recovering from cooking up random commission ideas.
Will check back later with ideas ready. :)

sodacat 04-29-2010 11:33 PM

I like the concept of a transformation taking place in a small enclosed space, like for instance an airplane bathroom. Maybe one involving a stewardess on one of those smaller cross-pacific commercial planes from the 40s-50s that only had 20-25 seats? She's the only stewardess on the flight and the stress, and maybe some cursed trinket she picked up in the Orient, trigger the transformation.

Cursebearer 05-01-2010 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeenaAngelWing (Post 478016)
Hmmm... female werewolf only eh?

You know what I would like to see, a model, up on stage, going down the catwalk, trying to ignore the change as much as she can, but eventually succumbing.

What also might be good is a girl, obsessed with her fitness, lifting weights and doing exercises so hard that she transforms along the way.

If I wasn't limited to female werewolves, i'd say I wanted to see some sort of spider anthro tf. Stuff like that always made for good painful tf material.

I'm fond of both of these ideas! If you'd like to work out some more details with me for either of them, please definitely do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by no-name (Post 478140)
Brain recovering from cooking up random commission ideas.
Will check back later with ideas ready. :)

Can't wait. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodacat (Post 478222)
I like the concept of a transformation taking place in a small enclosed space, like for instance an airplane bathroom. Maybe one involving a stewardess on one of those smaller cross-pacific commercial planes from the 40s-50s that only had 20-25 seats? She's the only stewardess on the flight and the stress, and maybe some cursed trinket she picked up in the Orient, trigger the transformation.

Dig it! Again, feel free to work out any other details with me at your earliest convenience. :D

Also of note, I may be temporarily closing requests soon, simply because it could easily get to the point of people waiting months for their story, which isn't very fair to the requester. So if I get a little pickier before I actually close requests, that's why! I'll only be accepting one or two more before I close for a while. Sorry about that folks.

futagal 05-03-2010 09:46 AM

Re: The two girls at once:

How about this scenario - a girl is waiting anxiously for her roommate to come home. A month ago the roommate was attacked outside the building and bitten. The girl couldn't be sure that she was the attacker, but as the new full moon approaches, she has become more sure of the signs in her friend. She's asked her roommate to come home early so she can break the news, but her roommate is late.

The roommate gets home, but the moon has already risen, and both girls are feeling the effects. The girl tries to tell her roommate what is happening, but as both of them begin to transform the roommate becomes more and more afraid. The girl is forced to subdue her and keep her from escaping, so that they don't do any damage. Finally both of them fully transform. The story could end with them waking up, realizing that they now share something both intimate and frightening.

Thanks!

Cursebearer 05-03-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by futagal (Post 480045)
Re: The two girls at once:

How about this scenario - a girl is waiting anxiously for her roommate to come home. A month ago the roommate was attacked outside the building and bitten. The girl couldn't be sure that she was the attacker, but as the new full moon approaches, she has become more sure of the signs in her friend. She's asked her roommate to come home early so she can break the news, but her roommate is late.

The roommate gets home, but the moon has already risen, and both girls are feeling the effects. The girl tries to tell her roommate what is happening, but as both of them begin to transform the roommate becomes more and more afraid. The girl is forced to subdue her and keep her from escaping, so that they don't do any damage. Finally both of them fully transform. The story could end with them waking up, realizing that they now share something both intimate and frightening.

Thanks!

Excellent! That's plenty for me to go on, though if you have any specifications for what you'd like the girls to look like, that would be good to know! Request accepted!

futagal 05-03-2010 10:38 AM

Fantastic!

How about the werewolf girl is thin, with short black hair and glasses, while her rommate is brown haired and buxom.

Thanks so much! Happy writing.

Cursebearer 05-03-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by futagal (Post 480066)
Fantastic!

How about the werewolf girl is thin, with short black hair and glasses, while her rommate is brown haired and buxom.

Thanks so much! Happy writing.

Sounds good to me! Thanks for your request!

morwalugi 05-04-2010 02:29 PM

Teen girl feeling adventurous goes out at midnight,strips naked,puts on some
bikini outfit she made from granny's old wolf fur coat,lights the fire,makes
the circle and tosses in the store bought poppy seed,parsley and a
few other harmless herbs into the pot and recites the tried and true
incantation
""Hail, Hail, Hail, great wolf spirit, Hail!
A boon I ask thee, mighty shade.
Within this circle I have made.
Make me a werewolf strong and bold.
The terror alike of young and old.
Grant me a figure tall and spare;
The speed of the elk, the claws of the bear;
The poison of snakes, the wit of the fox;
The stealth of the wolf, the strength of the ox;
The jaws of the tiger, the teeth of the shark;
The eyes of a cat that sees in the dark;
Make me climb like a monkey, scent like a dog;
Swim like a fish, and eat like a hog.
Haste, Haste, Haste, lonely spirit, Haste!
Here, wan and drear, magic spell making,
Findest thou me - shaking, quaking.
Softly fan me as I lie.
And thy mystic touch apply.
Touch apply, and I swear that when I die,
When I die, I will serve thee evermore,
Evermore, in grey wolf land, cold and raw."

Naturally shes both hoping the spell will work and afraid it actually
might.The midnight hour passes and she goes home to bed and some
muscle cramps give her a brief thrill that "oops,its happening"

It doesn't of course.Theres no sudden appearance by a efeminate
wolf headed apparaition,no ghastly hoot of approval from the
Great Wolf Spirit.

So she does this several times,with no success.Basically
The Wolf Page,to keep modern kids from stoning and poisoning themselves,
put the milder ineffective substitute herbs on their web page.

However in the pre-internet age,books Did list the
Real McCoy.So our girl is browsing the public library and comes
across a 1970's era Werewolf Book,which she takes home,where she
finds the ritual she's been using.Naturally a packet of poppy seed(the potent
opium making stuff,not the baking variety)falls out from the book.So with
those and the info about the other correct herbs to use,our teen girl has one
last go at the spell.

Presumably there are the usual false starts,and she thinks its
another dud.Till that moment in her bed when the muscle cramps
don't fade away,but intensify and she has to deal with the pain of
success.Which as you can see from the incantation is a chimera
creature that would make even the most terrifying movie werewolf
yelp and run away from the toweing shark toothed monster craving for
human flesh and blood our teen girl gets turned into against her will.