The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme - Indiegogo Campaign (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32856)

Zetsub 02-18-2013 03:37 PM

Re: Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme - Indiegogo Campaign

Quote:

Originally Posted by danio13 (Post 685582)
Glad to see the process is going nicely
Also, How does a visual novel work exactly? Sorry never played one before.

Basically like the X Change games, you choose your way through a story with character images and whatnot. It's kind of like an interactive TG comic, but there's a lot more dialogue because you don't have to redraw the characters for every single frame.

And the TG changes will occur in sequences, the character shown was Derek/Dina and she doesn't undergo that big a change initially, and she gets jealous that everyone has bigger boobs than her. The TG sequences will be much longer and drawn out than Dina was, that's for sure.

frice2000 02-18-2013 07:09 PM

Congratulations on getting completely funded and making some of your stretch goals. I did go in funding at the $25 level, though I am a little concerned that all we've seen has been concept art and sketches and positively no screen shots of any kind. Have you done any work on the actual game and engine? Or is that all coming?

Zetsub 02-18-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frice2000 (Post 685628)
Congratulations on getting completely funded and making some of your stretch goals. I did go in funding at the $25 level, though I am a little concerned that all we've seen has been concept art and sketches and positively no screen shots of any kind. Have you done any work on the actual game and engine? Or is that all coming?

No backgrounds are finished yet, so we can't really post any screenshots. But we've done over 100 sketches that will be updated for the final game. And we did have most of the script done, but we're now upgrading it for all the stretch goals.

Engine work is all done, we're just making it in Ren'Py.

SoylentOrange 02-24-2013 11:51 AM

Good grief, that's pretty amazing you got funded so much, so quick. I'm pretty broke, sadly, but I passed the link along to some folks who wight not know of it. Do you have any more stretch goals to shoot for?

Zetsub 02-24-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoylentOrange (Post 686206)
Good grief, that's pretty amazing you got funded so much, so quick. I'm pretty broke, sadly, but I passed the link along to some folks who wight not know of it. Do you have any more stretch goals to shoot for?

We're just using the extra funds to expand the game, namely the $2500 backer routes. We have a lot of content and we don't want to bog the game down too much, as we do have other games planned after this.

The response has been crazy lol.

Luke2013 02-26-2013 07:52 AM

I think the response was crazy because there's not many tg game out there and with process shown aswell.

Zetsub 03-01-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danio13 (Post 686639)
Thinking of donating 25 bucks for the beta
Is it too late if I've donated already?

Nah. IGG doesn't add together contributions, so if you donated $10 and then a further $15 it won't add you to the $25 list, so you'll miss the automatic send out.

That being said, if you do that just let me know by sending me an email, and I'll send it to you after the initial batch of backers. I already have a few emails written down so just let me know if you do it, it won't be a hassle.

Zetsub 03-03-2013 01:35 AM

You can send me an email at wallard11@hotmail.com

Zetsub 03-07-2013 07:00 PM

We've added furries. Completely optional furries, but furries nonetheless.

http://dkdevil.deviantart.com/art/Ge...urry-358265286