The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Female characters that lack TF content for them? (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39204)

Dark Horseman 09-03-2015 11:06 AM

Female characters that lack TF content for them?

Anyone know any characters from games, animes, shows, comics, etc that need transformation art that doesn't really exist for them? Characters like Tifa Lockheart, Lara Croft, and all the girls from Naruto have plenty of TF art for them, and I was hoping to see more obscure or overlooked characters brought up - although there are very popular characters that don't have any art for them, too.

Mainly asking because I'm looking for ideas for commissions and my own drawings at the moment.

legend293 09-03-2015 11:24 AM

Re: Female characters that lack TF content for them?

I think raven and starfire dont have much, also any girl from dragon ball z doesn't have much either.

Amahain 09-03-2015 11:32 AM

A lot of characters from live action series (Star Trek, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, etc...) tend not to get TF art associated with them, I noticed. I kind of get it, though - it's a bit awkward to see fetishy art based on real people (ie. the actors).

For games, I think a lot of RPG fans have played the Baldur's Gate series. Lots of female characters in those games who haven't gotten the TF treatment, despite some obvious scenarios (all mages can shapeshift; Jaheira, a druid, can turn into a wolf or a bear; Imoen is a Bhaalspawn like the PC, which means she could potentially turn into the Slayer). This exists: http://shadesofnight.deviantart.com/...ation-76527480 but that's the only BG TF art I've ever seen.

Sunstrider 09-03-2015 11:33 AM

I would say most women from Warcraft. I've never seen TF pics involving Jaina Proudmoore (outside of a pic i drew a while ago), Sylvanas Windrunner, Valeera Sanguinar or any other major Warcraft character.

Dark Horseman 09-03-2015 12:01 PM

@Amahain: Yeah, transformation of actors approaches the uncanny valley, and there's an unconscious line where I'm unable to associate real people with TF fetish. I am a big fan of Black Isle and Bioware characters though - particularly Morrigan from Dragon Age - very sexy character. Baldur's Gate is a bit too old to register any sort of sexual feelings though; played that when I was very young and the characters were just small pixels with cutout portraits.

@Sunstrider: I think with the introduction of Heroes of the Storm, there might be bit more love for Warcraft. I just think no one really gets attached to MMO npcs. I love the Diablo series though and characters like Leah and Valla. And that reminds me that Overwatch might have some potential when it comes out.

Ilovebe 09-03-2015 02:51 PM

Princess Lana from Captain N. Yeah, I know that's a blast from the past. :P

qzar9999 09-03-2015 03:05 PM

Jade from Beyond Good and Evil.

RayO_ElGatubelo 09-03-2015 03:08 PM

For a movie that has a lot of unseen TF content, nobody has done a lot of stuff relating to Queen Elinor or Princess Merida from Brave.

Jbrey 09-03-2015 04:09 PM

so a couple that come to mind are the Resident Evil girls, I've seen some for the main women, Jill, Claire, Rebecca and Ada but the others don't get much attention.

another series that doesn't get anything is Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors, it's not the biggest game out there but there are near enough 30 female characters which will grow bigger with every new game released. I do know that some of the characters are under 18 but I tend to bump up ages, since I've been the only one getting TF art of these ladies.

a few other games that spring to mind are Dead or Alive, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Metal Gear Solid, The Walking Dead

just a few that I thought I'd throw out

Ivanks 09-03-2015 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jbrey (Post 755892)
so a couple that come to mind are the Resident Evil girls, I've seen some for the main women, Jill, Claire, Rebecca and Ada but the others don't get much attention.

another series that doesn't get anything is Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors, it's not the biggest game out there but there are near enough 30 female characters which will grow bigger with every new game released. I do know that some of the characters are under 18 but I tend to bump up ages, since I've been the only one getting TF art of these ladies.

a few other games that spring to mind are Dead or Alive, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Metal Gear Solid, The Walking Dead

just a few that I thought I'd throw out

Yeah some of the franchises you mentioned don't get much "transformation Awareness" like Dynasty Warrior Metal Gear and some of the Fighting games.

I personally have drawn some Resident Evil transformations along with some other Video Game characters

Jbrey 09-03-2015 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivanks (Post 755901)
Yeah some of the franchises you mentioned don't get much "transformation Awareness" like Dynasty Warrior Metal Gear and some of the Fighting games.

I personally have drawn some Resident Evil transformations along with some other Video Game characters

it would be nice to see more of those girls transforming into things, for me it'd be anthro animals

Dark Horseman 09-03-2015 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivanks (Post 755901)

For many of those it's tough to think of a relevant TF since those games take place in the real world. I guess for Metal Gear, you could use something silly like Senator Armstrong: "Nanomachines, son!"