The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Missa - TF (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34166)

missa 06-21-2013 11:15 PM

Missa - TF

Hello again Process Forum,

I have a new video up tonight on c4s. It is a process transformation from dowdy secretary to werewolf. I had to use a decent amount of sfx as well as physical hair and makeup to make it all work. I hope you love it!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...onwerewolf.gif

Thanks!
Melissa
Missa@C4S

baxter1327 06-22-2013 12:25 AM

Re: Missa - SheWolf

Wow. Just wow.

You are to be commended Missa! Acting and dialogue was great, sfx was great (the eye effect is so cool!), and even the makeup -especially the torso work- was good.

Only complaint is your fangs went away!

It's obvious you're pretty receptive to what people want. It definitely shows with what is a really good vid- especially for a first attempt. <-That's a not-so-subtle hint that I hope there are occasionally more of these!

You've certainly secured me as a loyal customer for future shewolf clips.

Anahki 06-22-2013 02:04 AM

Yeah. The first time i saw your GTS videos I thought "well, her artwork is impressive, I wished she would try some werewolf-themed thing in the future." And here it is.
I must say that I am really really impressed: the concept of the video itself goes one step futher towards the right direction, and demonstrates once again that the sucess depends more on talent than in financial resources (fortunately).
If you accept some request on future similar works, I'd love to see a bit more with bare feet stuff, as in mainstream TFs they do not care about that at all.
Thanks for your work. Just with this single video you have saved this "lamewolf" year :).

missa 06-22-2013 06:26 AM

Baxter: Thank you for your incredible compliment. I put this video up late last night, and I have been so excited/nervous at the thought of what people would think this 'new to me' video that I didn't sleep a wink! It's so nice to get out of bed and read two beautiful reviews.

I'm glad you like the eye effect! The animated GIF does not accurately show the color changes, and shards of pigment in the eyes. I was really excited to create that part.

The teeth were special effects that had to be edited frame-by-frame. I have yet to find teeth that don't slip out. I spent $50 on a supposed high quality fang set last Halloween and it didn't want to stay. Do you (or anyone else) have recommendations? I hear that there are some costume stores that will offer custom teeth? I will look into this. :-)

Halloween will be here in just a few months, a favorite time of year for me, and I can't wait to go crazy looking for teeth, wardrobe additions, and more props for my videos. I love horror movies and I often wonder if you guys like the same sort of stuff that I do. Maybe I can start a new thread and we can discuss movies (if that is appropriate here on this forum).

Anahki: Thank you! Fantasy is what I love most about fetish, and I am so glad that you guys share my love. I can not take credit for the script, it was penned by a guy named "Michael P." I am not sure if he frequents this message board, but he is so nice to work and play with. I was determined to bring his great video concept justice, and I hope I did.

I had to laugh at the "lamewolf." I have a question for you (and anyone who is reading this): would this wolf scenario be just as sexy without make-up, and hair? I see a lot of beautiful women transforming into werewolf with just acting alone. When I watch the video back, I wonder if it would be 'sexier' to leave out the make-up and hair growth? I think I might want to try both BUT if you and the kind men on this board crave make-up, hair growth, etc..then that is what I will give you.

When you watch this video take note of the hair on my hands, and face. Michael (the script writer) bought werewolf hair for me to use in the transformation scene, however the hair didn't match my own shade. I cut my own hair and used the "spirit glue" to adhere it to my face and body. This was a difficult thing for me to do, but it was the only way to get an exact color match.

This video took 3 days of my time. That's three full work days: morning, afternoon, and night! I put a lot of my love into this one and I hope you guys like it!

spike 06-22-2013 07:02 AM

You should try to make Donkey tf :)

TF-Viewer 06-22-2013 09:16 AM

I liked it. You put a good deal of work into it and it shows. It was also very sexy. It's definitely better than some other TF clips I've seen. I've love to see you do another she-wolf video in the future. If you do in fact do another later, I'd just love to see a tail involved, that would have in my opinion put this one over the top. As it stands this video had a lot of great elements for a werewolf TF to have, writhing around while moaning, sweating, tearing clothes, the salivation was a nice touch too.

Nice work.

Anahki 06-22-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 700949)
Baxter: Thank you for your incredible compliment. I put this video up late last night, and I have been so excited/nervous at the thought of what people would think this 'new to me' video that I didn't sleep a wink! It's so nice to get out of bed and read two beautiful reviews.

I'm glad you like the eye effect! The animated GIF does not accurately show the color changes, and shards of pigment in the eyes. I was really excited to create that part.

The teeth were special effects that had to be edited frame-by-frame. I have yet to find teeth that don't slip out. I spent $50 on a supposed high quality fang set last Halloween and it didn't want to stay. Do you (or anyone else) have recommendations? I hear that there are some costume stores that will offer custom teeth? I will look into this. :-)

Halloween will be here in just a few months, a favorite time of year for me, and I can't wait to go crazy looking for teeth, wardrobe additions, and more props for my videos. I love horror movies and I often wonder if you guys like the same sort of stuff that I do. Maybe I can start a new thread and we can discuss movies (if that is appropriate here on this forum).

Anahki: Thank you! Fantasy is what I love most about fetish, and I am so glad that you guys share my love. I can not take credit for the script, it was penned by a guy named "Michael P." I am not sure if he frequents this message board, but he is so nice to work and play with. I was determined to bring his great video concept justice, and I hope I did.

I had to laugh at the "lamewolf." I have a question for you (and anyone who is reading this): would this wolf scenario be just as sexy without make-up, and hair? I see a lot of beautiful women transforming into werewolf with just acting alone. When I watch the video back, I wonder if it would be 'sexier' to leave out the make-up and hair growth? I think I might want to try both BUT if you and the kind men on this board crave make-up, hair growth, etc..then that is what I will give you.

When you watch this video take note of the hair on my hands, and face. Michael (the script writer) bought werewolf hair for me to use in the transformation scene, however the hair didn't match my own shade. I cut my own hair and used the "spirit glue" to adhere it to my face and body. This was a difficult thing for me to do, but it was the only way to get an exact color match.

This video took 3 days of my time. That's three full work days: morning, afternoon, and night! I put a lot of my love into this one and I hope you guys like it!

Hello Missa,
As I can guess from your comments, you have done some research before going on with the concept, and that is something that goes directly to the quality of the work. But before commenting anything else, I'll gladly answer your question.
One can put lots of money and resources, good ideas, and even some talented staff. But for me, 90% of the final result in a work like this, is the performer's acting. So for me the answer is yes, the performance alone, without make-up and so would work if there's talent behind like you have shown here. Said this, the people in this forum needs something more. I mean, this is a TF site, and meanwhile a "mind TF" scenario could work that way, we prefer the "complete pack": make-up and so on.
Well, I feel obligued to go a bit further with this: we expect some FX added into the scene, but also we understand the budget and time constraints you will get with this. So, even though it could be easy (and not too expensive) to use some make-up and a bit of handmade add-ons, maybe the prosthetic thing could be a bit out of reach (and I don't even say anything about animatronics xD). My advice to you is to try something new on each new video, not going to fast and taking advantage of every new improvement done. Well, maybe I'm not telling anything new to you, after watching your GTS videos, but here they are my two cents.
And I am sure that you have found some nice stuff for acquiring some ideas through Internet, but I recommend you some (ok, afters searching in this forum first):
To see general artwork and stuff about graphic werewolf art: www.deviantart.com (there are maaany interesting people there, and we are lucky to have some of them here in this forum :))
If you need some info about werewolves and general stuff that werewolf fans are into:
-www.werewolves.com
-werewolf-news.com
forum.werewolfcafe.com
Some recommended werewolf movies (in terms of watching werewolf TFs, and the actors' performance on them):
-The Howling (1 and 2)
-Ginger Snaps
-The wolfman (the new one)
-An american werewolf in London (never ever surpassed) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFLQS12z8K4)
-An american werewolf in Paris (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8aAd_SGpvY)
Some recommended series:
-She wolf of London (for example this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahq7qOH3mm4)
-Being Human (UK and US versions) (one of them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60mSLaUV4P8)
-Werewolf
And some short films with very interesting material:
-The Dark (have a look on their behind the scenes! :))(http://vimeo.com/4529608)
-The Hunted (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro0X8wkaIX8)

Well, it is very easy to find some TF scenes from them, and as I said, it is not necessary to make or recreate the same, but they will give you interesting ideas about this issue. I expect it will help you :), and even if you wouldn't do any more werewolf related videos, at least all this will make you a werewolf-fiction fan.

LeenaAngelWing 06-22-2013 07:33 PM

Hey, I'm considering buying this clip. How far does it go? Are we talking tail? Ears? Muzzle? Or is it more teenwolf?

baxter1327 06-23-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeenaAngelWing (Post 701018)
Hey, I'm considering buying this clip. How far does it go? Are we talking tail? Ears? Muzzle? Or is it more teenwolf?

Heheh. The last couple minutes of Missa's vid are unlike anything you'll ever see on Teenwolf, that's a promise; but that's neither here nor there as far as process is concerned.

No tail, no muzzle. Yes ears (pretty well done via sfx). In that sense, I suppose it is close to Teenwolf I suppose. The effects that are done are done very well though; and with Missa, it's far superior to Teenwolf in both duration of change, and the acting involved, IMO.

To everyone else let's not get ahead of ourselves as far as what to expect out of her for future SheWolf vids. She said it took three full days to deliver what you see in this one, and I believe that. Certainly it seems like 71hrs 55 min. more effort than what you see in most C4S vids. Considering that, the fact that she didn't charge more than the +/-$1 per min you see with most vids is truly another blessing she delivers ...especially when one realizes she doesn't add much if any "filler" to the show like a lot of 'em do.

I get the impression (from the way she talks on here anyway) that hers is a pretty small operation. Not a whole lot of people involved. If that's true I can't really imagine a day if/when she can pull off a CONVINCING tail or muzzle growth without putting a LOT more time and cash into it... until it gets to the point that the overhead makes it not worth the effort. Certainly that's the argument some of the other vid producers make.

...I suppose I should let her speak for herself on these points though. And I imagine she will. I just wanted to vent my concerns, as I feel she's definitely started off on the right foot with this vid, and I'd hate to see
A- us run her off with unreasonable expectations
B- us lead her down a road of frustration with sfx
3- her outstanding performance ruined by cheesy fx attempts.

Or maybe she'll exceed everybody's expectations, that she's actually a real werewolf and will let us watch (at the expense of the cameraman).

Kantomaster1111 06-23-2013 05:27 AM

I wasn't concerned about a tail until the actress began lifting her skirt up. I thought there was impending tail growth. Got my hopes up. Other than lack of tail, this is fantastic.

GenYun 06-23-2013 02:54 PM

I keep getting an error when I try to use my credit card, which is weird because I could buy the BE clip without a problem.

Coal 06-23-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 700949)

Make up and effects are good, but there doesn't need to be a lot. Subtler changes are often better. Someone just acting isn't quite the same because nothing is really happening. Subtle, not cheesy make up helps put the audience into a "this is whats happening" mind set. It can move the audience from A (say..fangs) to B (skin/fur) to C (Tail, it could be anything). At the end you've got ABC, the end result it builds towards. Without that we're just taking the actor/actress's word for it, which can be good but can only do so much.

The_Nameless_One 06-24-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baxter1327 (Post 701079)
No tail, no muzzle. Yes ears (pretty well done via sfx). In that sense, I suppose it is close to Teenwolf I suppose. The effects that are done are done very well though; and with Missa, it's far superior to Teenwolf in both duration of change, and the acting involved, IMO.

As far as the ears go, only the sfx change or also prosthetics or something after the change itself? (instead of it being normal ears after the implied change).

KrustyTheSailor 06-27-2013 12:14 PM

Hey guys, I've been chatting with Missa, and she wants everyone to know that she's been unable to post replies on the forum. She doesn't want everyone to think that she's been ignoring us.

Can someone help her out?

Anahki 06-27-2013 02:29 PM

Mmm, I have few recommendations. Well, the first one is to send a message to the mods, reporting the problem.
She could try to see if she is entering the forum making a log-in and not as a guest. It is also good to clear cookies, and see on the navigator if the cookies are enabled. Another option is to use a different navigator (I am hearing right now screams like "heresy!" xD), for example firefox instead of internet explorer.
Good luck, and send our best regards to her ;).

P.S.: Congratulate her for having her Shewolf HD video in number 1 at clips4sale! Really something to think about...

KrustyTheSailor 06-27-2013 02:50 PM

I've had a lot of relative success with my DA page. I only have 24 pics up, a lot of them are scraps and redundant pieces.

I think the world is starving for good quality female werewolf tfs.

Kantomaster1111 06-27-2013 02:51 PM

If Freeborn ever sees the light of day it'll blow the door wide open.

Anahki 06-28-2013 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kantomaster1111 (Post 701684)
If Freeborn ever sees the light of day it'll blow the door wide open.

I am also confident with that, but we have to wait until mid-september to see what they have done... they are not exactly "generous" about what they are doing right now, and I suspect that there will be some delay (let's say, 1st of november, to be original and make the release just after Halloween). C'mon Anthony, we've been waiting for loooong years to this.

WuschelWolf 06-28-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrustyTheSailor (Post 701683)
I've had a lot of relative success with my DA page. I only have 24 pics up, a lot of them are scraps and redundant pieces.

You are SO right with that statement. :<

missa 06-28-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anahki (Post 701680)

P.S.: Congratulate her for having her Shewolf HD video in number 1 at clips4sale! Really something to think about...

Thank you so much! I want to thank everyone that purchased this clip and any of my clips!

P.S. Another SheWolf clip has been commissioned. This one has a twist that you'll have to wait to see! (courtesy of Rei-Lin)

Missa

Josh86 06-29-2013 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 701797)
Thank you so much! I want to thank everyone that purchased this clip and any of my clips!

P.S. Another SheWolf clip has been commissioned. This one has a twist that you'll have to wait to see! (courtesy of Rei-Lin)

Missa

Hi Missa. :-)

I tell you now what the public wants with regard to these fascinating folklore creatures of the night.
The solution is easy; easy as who simple to guess, but I assure you, that in spite of so many masterpieces of the genre of special effects, including yours little chef-d'oeuvre, I'm are not the only one who thinks so. So the problem, as I said, is simple. People would like to see everything that is taken granted for men, even for the women (less hypocritical sexism, in practice). More female werewolves. ;)

I'll explain,

Applications about the perplexity of why it is so rare, but not impossible, to find wolf-women, is the number one of the problems, at issue. Of course, if someone digs, there is something, but it is as if you found relegated to the margins.
Thanking Heaven, we are no longer in the 80's, and the generations want to change, so too young people.

You know the style of the transformations of werewolf George in Being Human (UK television series)?

There is also Nina, who is a female werewolf, but George is better delineated because it is the main star, or at least until his character dies in the last season.

I tell you only one thing ...

after the later masterpieces of: An American Werewolf in London and the Howling, Being Human, is the television series about werewolves, who made the most globally successful.

I speak to you of the one thing, in the world, with an audience, listening and a vision of the 90%, data in hand (by New York Times).

The television series is so loved in the United States who they have redone a Yankees version, in order not to be outdone by the British people, and rightly so.

But what is it that has been so successful?

What's meant to be realistic and well made into a werewolf when it changes, so as to move and increase the appreciation of the beholder?

The nude, the pain, the screams and then the change.

Why?

"There aren't words."
― George Sands (of Being Human UK series) when asked to describe the pain that is felt whilst transforming.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

On every full moon, a werewolf will experience extreme pain whilst transforming from human into werewolf. It seems that the gravitational pull of a full moon triggers the werewolf curse just as it has an effect on the tides of the sea. They lose the ability to think like humans and become a savage monster, incapable of any empathy or thought. Once in their wolf form, werewolves will become highly aggressive towards any creature that comes within their reach and have been known to attack people they would love in their human form.
The transformations themselves would kill a normal human within thirty seconds. The heart stops and shrinks
by two-thirds, whilst the werewolf also experiences liver and kidney failure as all other organs must shrink as well. The werewolf, altough experiencing intense pain, will then stop screaming for a while, as their throat and vocal cords are tearing and reforming. The pituitary glands would then attempt to ease the pain by flooding the body with endorphines, however it will have shut down by this time, too.
Once the internal changes have taken place, the external changes begin. Fangs grow in. The finger and toenails grow out to form claws, whilst the face and skull reform to form a snout. The spine enlarges and the vertebrae push out on the skin, whilst fur begins to sprout from all over the body. The skin under this fur also seems to become much darker as well. The eye changes from its normal colour into a yellow, more animalistic form. The body becomes hunched over although the werewolf retians the ability to walk on two legs. By this stage the werewolf has lost their human mind and has fully transformed into their wolf form. Upon completion, the wolf usually lets out a long howl. The werewolf may undress before tranforming to avoid destroying their clothes.
It has also been shown throughout the series that, as the full moon approaches, the senses of smell and hearing are enhanced. Indeed they remain enhanced even after reversion to human form, probably returning to baseline human levels as the time goes on until the cycle begins again. Confidence and even a tendency towards aggression may be evident, given the occasion. The werewolf will also be in possession of extreme strength way beyond that of the strongest human. There also appears to be an increased appetite for sex, as is seen by werewolf George Sands when he ravishes a nurse, Nina Pickering, whilst on the cusp of a transformation. Indeed, George is later shown to be concerned that he may not be able to reach the same levels of performance later and fears Nina might lose interest in him if that happens.
Even when not near a transformation, a werewolf possesses physical toughness and strength beyond a normal human's, due to the repeated organ failures and broken bones and subsequent healing that comes from the transformations. It has also been shown that werewolves can force the transformation without a full moon, although this will kill them.
After the transformation, the werewolf will not retain any memory of their time in wolf form, although they may be able to remember some of the emotions that they felt.

------------------------------------------------------------

Problem number 2: the hypocrisy of the nude.

The nude is a problem for a few people, I add hypocritical.

Let us know that in television, for so many things is not a problem to show, excuse my frankness: ass and tits, but I say: << cabbage, is a human body, nothing more >>.

We are overwhelmed of nudes. I refer especially to the female nude, especially in the genre of horror movies, although there is now in the family comedies or even in television series such as: Game of Thrones, Xena and Hercules, and also Being Human.

We want to talk about European cinema? Here we do not so many problems with this sort of thing, I assure you.

So, we want to see something like, but in the feminine version though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E42vM...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmH7h...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFLQS12z8K4

No topless or tiger panties, or thongs, nothing lace, nothing pink bunnies or bright butterflies.

A female werewolf, naked and cries of pain to the moon, as it becomes a beast, the beast that hides within.

After you can build a story about it with what you want: it can be a seductive career lawyer, a seller of hamburgers, a gardener, a babysitter, preferably an unfortunate tourist.

If you want to do something original about the werewolf female, enough with this blondes, enough with this blondes...

female werewolves you see in the movies, they are almost all blond.

maybe an African or Chinese female werewolf. Change race compared to Caucasians, because the most famous are strictly blondes ..

Must be a tangy type, Rio carnival type, breathtaking and feminine body, enough with this skinny flat with no breasts bodies, a Latin if you prefer, but a real she-wolf, holy shit, in the true sense of the word.

The important thing is to see something that says: << Hey guys, wow! Waited a long time, the wife of David Cassler. >>

Come on ...

We all know that women are much more animalistic, transgressive and wild of us men , if they want, and they want, most of the time...

I'm just a spokesman for the public who love werewolves. I assure you that at a site like deviantart, if you type: female werewolf, are out so much stuff that you do not even need to invent the storyboard.

I hope to hear from you soon, buddy.

Josh ;)

Josh86 06-29-2013 10:20 AM

What's meant to be realistic and well made into a werewolf when it changes, so as to move and increase the appreciation of the beholder?

But, not erotic or sexy things, just a normal woman that changes in the pain of a painful transformation. We do not want a pill softened or beribboned, we want the female equivalent of this male werewolf stuff, that's all.

We want things like this, only in female versions, the more the better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30wG2qp1DbA

If you think it takes very little to make it. I'll give you a help to succeed:

You could create a female transformation in the style of the Being Human series (george sands), only with the means you have. Make the video, that is shooting with your camera, with a real actress.

Filmed part:

a girl goes into the woods and getting ready for the transformation, begins to undress, until she is naked and ready for the full moon. As soon as the moon peeks from behind the clouds, the girl burst into a cry of pain and fell to the ground on all fours. You can see a close-up of her face and then...

Frame by frame with photoshoop:

Parts from the back, his face stretching, hands that are deformed, the same for the feet become paws and then the whole body.

obviously with the audio.

For the final she-werewolf, in her end form, you can use a true female wolf. Now they're everywhere herds of domesticated wolves. From me, for example, it's full of herds of Czechs wolves, I'm from Europa.

You can ask help, for special effects to this Chilean artist: http://www.loboleo.com/blog/
he could help you even more... ;)

* For the female werewolves, personal I've a particular prefer for the brunette beauties with athletic body: latina, Afro (black, ebony), south American or Cuban types.

P.S.

Let me know, I'm a your fan and I really appreciate the work and effort that you do to make it more beautiful, richer and more engaging the world of werewolves.

P.P.S.
The filmed moon already you have, for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL6J26mjq1M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXn2u_1kBVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIemNjP44gw

What you need is just a girl who recite well, a real she-wolf, and then you make some home-made special effects on your PC.

Josh86 06-29-2013 10:39 AM

:cool: For the type of werewolf who I mean watch this short horror video for an upcoming movie, watch the female werewolf:

http://vimeo.com/69310074

TF-Viewer 06-29-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh86 (Post 701827)

But, not erotic or sexy things, just a normal woman that changes in the pain of a painful transformation. We do not want a pill softened or beribboned, we want the female equivalent of this male werewolf stuff, that's all.

We want things like this, only in female versions, the more the better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30wG2qp1DbA

If you think it takes very little to make it. I'll give you a help to succeed:

You could create a female transformation in the style of the Being Human series (george sands), only with the means you have. Make the video, that is shooting with your camera, with a real actress.

Filmed part:

a girl goes into the woods and getting ready for the transformation, begins to undress, until she is naked and ready for the full moon. As soon as the moon peeks from behind the clouds, the girl burst into a cry of pain and fell to the ground on all fours. You can see a close-up of her face and then...

Frame by frame with photoshoop:

Parts from the back, his face stretching, hands that are deformed, the same for the feet become paws and then the whole body.

obviously with the audio.

For the final she-werewolf, in her end form, you can use a true female wolf. Now they're everywhere herds of domesticated wolves. From me, for example, it's full of herds of Czechs wolves, I'm from Europa.

You can ask help, for special effects to this Chilean artist: http://www.loboleo.com/blog/
he could help you even more... ;)

* For the female werewolves, personal I've a particular prefer for the brunette beauties with athletic body: latina, Afro (black, ebony), south American or Cuban types.

P.S.

Let me know, I'm a your fan and I really appreciate the work and effort that you do to make it more beautiful, richer and more engaging the world of werewolves.

P.P.S.
The filmed moon already you have, for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL6J26mjq1M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXn2u_1kBVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIemNjP44gw

What you need is just a girl who recite well, a real she-wolf, and then you make some home-made special effects on your PC.

Um, that's a seriously way too much to ask for.

dataloss 06-29-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrustyTheSailor (Post 701683)

Yeah there is a big outlet for Shewolf Transformation content out there, when I started years ago I did it because their was nothing else out there that met my expectations so I made what I wanted to see myself. I'll throw out the idea to the forum we should all try crowd-fund a clip at some point as it's only way to produce a big enough budget for what all you peeps want to see on camera.

Anyway thanks to you Missa for this wonderful bit of content.

Kantomaster1111 07-01-2013 12:20 PM

I will only fund with the promise of a good tail growth in the sequence.

I'm working on something of my own (a werewolf tf video) but I'll probably never post it seeing as I'm not very happy with it.

Please consider a tail next time, Missa, if it's possible. :)

KrustyTheSailor 07-01-2013 01:26 PM

Post it. As long you're not charging for it I don't think anyone would complain.

Kantomaster1111 07-01-2013 10:54 PM

We shall see. :)

missa 07-03-2013 06:28 AM

Missa - SheWolf II

Hello again,

First, I want to thank everyone who has been supporting my work (most recently, SheWolf, Side Effects, Giant Sex,etc etc).

Second, I'd like to introduce a new werewolf TF video commissioned by a user of this forum (Thank you again! [I would mention names but not sure how every person feels about being tied to a commission]). This one was a bear on the special effects end but so much fun when I can look at it complete. This video contains: some breast nipple expansion, foot growth (1 scene), clothes ripping, lots of TF (face, nails, teeth, eyes), and yes, even a tail. I proceeded to make 2 slightly different versions, one that contains futa and one that does not. They are both up now in HD.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...lf2nonfuta.gif

Futa version:

Non-futa version:

Thanks
Melissa
Missa@c4s

GenYun 07-03-2013 09:56 AM

Re: Missa - SheWolf II

I picked it up earlier. Very well done. \o/

Coal 07-03-2013 10:55 AM

That did not suck, good job =)

missa 07-03-2013 12:43 PM

Thank you guys! Each special effect, eye color change, fangs, etc., had to be done just like a picture flip book, frame by frame. It was the most time I have put into a video. I like the way it turned out. I am so glad that two of you did also. :-)

Vengeance1701 07-03-2013 12:45 PM

Very pretty girl. I approve...of the pretty girl part;)

missa 07-03-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh86 (Post 701828)
:cool: For the type of werewolf who I mean watch this short horror video for an upcoming movie, watch the female werewolf:

http://vimeo.com/69310074

Hey Josh!

I read your postings. I admire your passion for the topic. I suggest that you should visit my studio and see what I do. I am a one woman operation in Madison, Wisconsin. I am the actress and editor. I wish I could hire more girls, like the beautiful races that you mention, but I have not been able to find someone I could use, nor afford to pay for the extra help yet.

I have, however, invested the money that I have earned back into my business to make better material for you guys! I have a better camera, more add ons to my programs, and better lighting. I hope you check out my latest werewolf clip-- you might like the difference! It took so long to do but I like the result.

Please keep checking back with me! I hope to become more successful, hire girls, travel for different setting in my videos. Thanks for your time in writing out all that helpful information!

My clips store:

GenYun 07-03-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 702279)
Thank you guys! Each special effect, eye color change, fangs, etc., had to be done just like a picture flip book, frame by frame. It was the most time I have put into a video. I like the way it turned out. I am so glad that two of you did also. :-)

You even do the special effects yourself? How do manage to turn these clips out so quickly? O_O

TF-Viewer 07-03-2013 03:02 PM

I really liked this one. I think my favorite aspect was all the sweating. Nothing better than hot, wet female flesh, am I right? The addition of the tail growth was good too. There aren't many things I like to look at more than a beautiful sweaty woman tearing her clothes off as she stares up at the full moon. :)

I think I'd keep buying your shewolf videos as long as you keep making them.

Kantomaster1111 07-03-2013 04:49 PM

Can this be purchased if one is from Canada?

CNash 07-03-2013 04:55 PM

I'm sure it can; I'm from the UK and purchased it fine.

Very well done; there's a sensual element to the transformation that tends to be missing from other similar works I've seen recently.

One thing, though: is there a typo in the text at the end of the video, or are you really encouraging us to "share or distribute this work"? Might be something to watch out for in future... :)

missa 07-03-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenYun (Post 702302)
You even do the special effects yourself? How do manage to turn these clips out so quickly? O_O

No sleep. lol! I am glad you know how much work goes into this. So many special effects make me into a hermit for a week while working on this video. :-) I love the finished product though, it makes it all worthwhile.

TF-VIEWER: Thank you! I read all of your posts and you are so kind. :) Thanks so much.

Kanto: Yes! Anywhere in the world can purchase this clip. If you purchase the clip and have a problem, I am sure you won't but worst case you do-- you can email me! If you give me your sales order number I can send it (via yousendit) straight to your email.

CNASH: Jesus Christ! I will get on that asap! Thank you much for bringing it to my attention. Piraters and file sharers seriously hurt my ability to do what I love. I will fix the text, re-upload it asap.

Kantomaster1111 07-03-2013 05:31 PM

Excellent work, especially on the muzzle and the tail. The only thing I would recommend is to speed it up by about 10-15% (not literally speed the video up but a faster pace might help). But the pacing is up to you, really. I might just be used to fast transformations from everything else I've seen. Great work! :)

Rei-Lin 07-03-2013 05:47 PM

Well, should I do a review on this after so many have leapt on it without so much as a peep from me? =D You may have guessed who it was that commissioned this one but in case you didn't, BOO!

In any case Missa does a wonderful job with the script I sent her and it took her nearly double the time she has on other videos because I tried to squeeze so much into it. To be honest I really can't say anything bad about this clip, it came out so well and she put so many little special effects into it, I just have nothing bad to put down outside of perhaps nitpicky shit that doesn't matter (a few special effects disappear here and there for example). But honestly for as much as she put into the clip and still only charges $15, there's just no reason not to pick up a copy of it, even the Futa version.

For me personally, since this was based off my idea, I will mention that the actual Wolf part of this wasn't even in my original script. It's actually an accidental misinterpretation of a few things that I wrote when I came up with the idea! So almost the entire second half of the clip is Missa taking a mistake and turning into something, that while not following what I was after, that turned out well enough that all or most of you totally love it. Happy accident? Sometimes they do happen!

Anyway, you should expect some more stuff coming down the pipeline from me at some point and I do suggest if you have any ideas of your own that you give Missa an email and work out some prices and script ideas with her. I think that between TMC, X-Spander, Maxgrowth and Missa, we'll have enough fetish material to swim in soon enough.

Conker 07-03-2013 06:26 PM

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for werewolf transformations, but, damn, this is really good!

mysteryman29 07-03-2013 07:01 PM

I've never been a huge fan of werewolf TFs but I gotta admit that this looks fantastic! Very nicely done Missa!

So out of curiosity, do you have any interest in trying some other animal TFs in the future? With the phenomenal effects work you've done, I would love to see your take on some other types of animals such as a donkey, cat, rabbit, etc.

Amazing work!!

Amahain 07-03-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kantomaster1111 (Post 702314)
Can this be purchased if one is from Canada?

I had no trouble with it.

slayer1 07-03-2013 09:50 PM

Trying to buy this clip but my CC is not being accepted, prob cause my location... I know paypal works for me, would you be able to accept there then send me the link via email? Private message me with details if so.

Thanks

Josh86 07-04-2013 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 702259)
Hello again,

First, I want to thank everyone who has been supporting my work (most recently, SheWolf, Side Effects, Giant Sex,etc etc).

Second, I'd like to introduce a new werewolf TF video commissioned by a user of this forum (Thank you again! [I would mention names but not sure how every person feels about being tied to a commission]). This one was a bear on the special effects end but so much fun when I can look at it complete. This video contains: some breast nipple expansion, foot growth (1 scene), clothes ripping, lots of TF (face, nails, teeth, eyes), and yes, even a tail. I proceeded to make 2 slightly different versions, one that contains futa and one that does not. They are both up now in HD.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...lf2nonfuta.gif

Futa version:

Non-futa version:

Thanks
Melissa
Missa@c4s

Ok Missa,

excuse me, please accept this criticism as your professional improvement and how increase liking in the beholder. Now I make a list of positives and negatives I see in your valuable and beautiful, but questionable work. One thing I noticed in this blog, in general, but especially in your case, that there isn't exist little constructive criticism, and this thing is not good, you tend to settle where you can improve...

...in your case, you can do a better job without generating any kind of increase in costs or superhuman effort on the part of those who create the product.

What I am asking is that if you want to do a certain type of job you have to get it done right, of course if you can.

Firstly, as I said in the previous criticisms, I ask you to go out by the trend of sexy and sensual, to create a different kind: the horror sci-fi, who now that is so fashionable...

Positives:
1) Your good looks, and your body, and your uniqueness as an actress.

2) your availability and your initiative, entirely yours.

3) choosing a different kind from what you practiced earlier.

4) The special effects

5) The effort that you're taking.

Minuses:

1) The speech of the sensual and the erotic genre.

2) The acting is expressionless and almost apathetic (you have to express suffering and put aside your vanity, if you want to be a good actress and give more satisfaction to the viewer).

3) Enough, I speack more in general, with this hairy and semi dressed girlis as final female werewolves. Get a real female wolf and adopt it as the final form of the transformation.

4) The transformation must be a painful thing, not an orgasm. Above all, forcing the victim to take expressions, cries and movements that bend toward to the floor, because the bones turns and bend bringing the werewolf on all fours.

P.S.
I believe that you can do it. You were the one to ask for advice on a blog in human transformation and this, I said to the bone of the speech, is what the public wants:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30wG2qp1DbA

Create another vein, exit from the erotic and becomes a true werewolf, express the pain and the passion inside you, because until now, I have not seen anything of this everything in your recitation. I want to help you; for example: See yourself a little 'acting with the method Stanislaski...

P.P.S.
Any criticism brings with it two pearls to be seized, honest feedback and a suggestion for improvement. Who else can give us an honest feedback if not who critics with honesty? I am a guy who likes to be honest and direct, without unnecessary formalisms and Baroque scaffolding. Most of the times, there is the truth to the clipboard, that are moved on we. Think of this as an opportunity to improve. For some people this is not a simple concept, because for one reason or another tend to think that what they do is by definition always correct. One criticism is always founded. Then try to see if there is something that you can change to improve. And then put it into practice that opportunity for change. It aims to improve yourself, always!

With respect, admiration and affection,
my most sincere appreciation and likings
for a work more effective and better.
But thank you for what you're doing, keep it up tiger... ;)

missa 07-04-2013 03:12 AM

Thanks Conker, once again! :-) You're awesome!

Slayer, I emailed you privately. Here is a link to post publicly, c4s has online chat support to help you immediately. There should be no problem to purchase, no matter where you live. http://support.clips4sale.com/

Josh, Almost ALL of my videos are custom paid requests. It is MOST important to me to satisfy the script according to what the author wants. I think you should see my clip inventory. I have been fast improving since I started making special effects since one year ago. I specialize in erotic transformation. :-) I know I can not please everyone, even though I hope to, it is an unrealistic expectation. What you are asking for is a Hollywood production, and I am a one-woman operation who works in the fetish industry. I am taking my profits and putting it back into my business because I strive to improve, improve, improve. I also have to start thinking about how to make a living doing what I do. This clip took so much of my time, I did little else for the week that I worked on it. I see that you are a repeat customer of mine, and I take that as the highest compliment.

MysteryMan-- Yes! I have did some work with animal transformations: 8152939 (that video I turn into a pup). I wonder if you are the man who emailed me a couple months ago? Please email me privately, I hope to work with you!

Josh86 07-04-2013 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 702380)
Thanks Conker, once again! :-) You're awesome!

Slayer, I emailed you privately. Here is a link to post publicly, c4s has online chat support to help you immediately. There should be no problem to purchase, no matter where you live. http://support.clips4sale.com/

Josh, Almost ALL of my videos are custom paid requests. It is MOST important to me to satisfy the script according to what the author wants. I think you should see my clip inventory. I have been fast improving since I started making special effects since one year ago. I specialize in erotic transformation. :-) I know I can not please everyone, even though I hope to, it is an unrealistic expectation. What you are asking for is a Hollywood production, and I am a one-woman operation who works in the fetish industry. I am taking my profits and putting it back into my business because I strive to improve, improve, improve. I also have to start thinking about how to make a living doing what I do. This clip took so much of my time, I did little else for the week that I worked on it. I see that you are a repeat customer of mine, and I take that as the highest compliment.

MysteryMan-- Yes! I have did some work with animal transformations: 8152939 (that video I turn into a pup). I wonder if you are the man who emailed me a couple months ago? Please email me privately, I hope to work with you!

No, Missa,
I see with satisfaction that you understand everything I have said you, and especially that you took it well, but I expected ...

I do not like what you do and I do not like the fetish/erotic porno genres. I'm not your regular client, what I told you, I told you to help you, :) but you do as you wish. Before you've checked this blog I did not know you before.

Although the people of this blog does not have the courage to say what they thinks and prefers to settle just to have something they would accept everything.

P.S.
I know you did not take it well my criticism and that you answered with impulse, not having read what I have said with to a thousand of respects and regards ...
I have not told you that your work is not worth anything and that you have not worked ...

Your policy approach, however, it seems very similar to that of King Louis XIV of France: « give me advices, even if I do as I please ... »

Do as you like, but if you think to make ends meet with this trash stuff, you're free :)

in the mouth of the she-wolf beauty ;)

Josh86 07-04-2013 03:43 AM

Quote:

«...I see that you are a repeat customer of mine, and I take that as the highest compliment.»

You're not my type cherry, I like The blackberries anyway. ;) :) :) :) :) :P

TF-Viewer 07-04-2013 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh86 (Post 702381)
No, Missa,
I see with satisfaction that you understand everything I have said you, and especially that you took it well, but I expected ...

I do not like what you do and I do not like the fetish/erotic porno genres. I'm not your regular client, what I told you, I told you to help you, :) but you do as you wish. Before you've checked this blog I did not know you before.

Although the people of this blog does not have the courage to say what they thinks and prefers to settle just to have something they would accept everything.

P.S.
I know you did not take it well my criticism and that you answered with impulse, not having read what I have said with to a thousand of respects and regards ...
I have not told you that your work is not worth anything and that you have not worked ...

Your policy approach, however, it seems very similar to that of King Louis XIV of France: « give me advices, even if I do as I please ... »

Do as you like, but if you think to make ends meet with this trash stuff, you're free :)

Wow, I don't think this the place for you.

You seem to be unaware that the site you're on right now is a fetish website. You complain that the fetish videos someone made at the request of someone on a fetish website, for a fetish website are too erotic and pornographic while basically demanding a lone individual to meet your outlandishly high expectations of production quality while calling their work trash. You're not offering constructive criticism by insulting someone's work like that. You also insulted the rest of us as well by implying that by showing appreciation for Missa's work that we are also below your absurd standards.

You need to find another site, this one is not for you. You fail to grasp the basic idea that a fetish website would showcase fetish material and that it would be sexual in nature. You also need to learn proper tact and basic manners as a human being. Try to improve yourself before you start demanding that others raise the bar to your ridiculous expectations.

slayer1 07-04-2013 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 702384)
Wow, I don't think this the place for you.

You seem to be unaware that the site you're on right now is a fetish website. You complain that the fetish videos someone made at the request of someone on a fetish website, for a fetish website are too erotic and pornographic while basically demanding a lone individual to meet your outlandishly high expectations of production quality while calling their work trash. You're not offering constructive criticism by insulting someone's work like that. You also insulted the rest of us as well by implying that by showing appreciation for Missa's work that we are also below your absurd standards.

You need to find another site, this one is not for you. You fail to grasp the basic idea that a fetish website would showcase fetish material and that it would be sexual in nature. You also need to learn proper tact and basic manners as a human being. Try to improve yourself before you start demanding that others raise the bar to your ridiculous expectations.

seriously, this guy seems to be the maturity of someone prob not old enough for this site! With only 4 annoying posts should prob be blocked or something...

Josh - if you want to see it so bad why don't you commission exactly what it is you want from her, the rest of us are happy with the direction she is going

vincent_richter 07-04-2013 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh86

You unmitigated ass. You're not footing her production costs, so honestly, where do you think she must obey every edict you dish out? Here's a name you should recognize: Marie Antoinette.

Further, get your fucking history straight, prole. Were it not for Louis XIV and the wars he waged, you'd still be stuck in a system where a neighboring aristocrat could murder you and seize all your property at any time. War is not pretty, but feudalism was downright ugly.

UPDATE: Also, it may not be enough to know you, but I know your type. The type of person who considers his opinion as God's gift to mankind and completely ignores the damage done to the established trust between a niche market and a talented producer. You're the type of person who sees something he personally doesn't like, then feels the need to shit all over it and call it a modern art masterpiece. In the hope that the damage you're causing with your unsolicited - and frankly, unwarranted - opinions is not irreparable, I would like to proffer my unsolicited opinion. I would like it very much were you to find a short peer, take a long stroll, and make up the rest as you go along.

Kantomaster1111 07-04-2013 05:35 AM

If I may, I also have a suggestion for the tail, should you include it in any future transformations. I also assume you used a wig for the tail. Next time, try putting something like the prop phallus inside the wig to give it a more tail-like appearance, if that makes any sense. Your video has given me much inspiration to stay with my current project, Missa (thank you)! :)

mysteryman29 07-04-2013 05:59 AM

Quote:

Thanks for the reply Missa! That's great to know that you might be willing to try some other animal TFs in the future! I did indeed come across the puppy clip and thought it was fantastic! Which is why I was wondering about applying the new effects you're using to other animal TFs as well!

I wasn't the individual who must have emailed you a few months ago. But if I come up with some good ideas for a clip, I'll definitely be sure to email you!

Again, great work!

Anahki 07-04-2013 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh86 (Post 702381)
No, Missa,

P.S.

Hi missa.
We, the people from this forum and the buyers of your clips don't agree with the opinions of this 6-posts troll.
So please, consider his words as completely worthless and contrary to what we want to see. Your work is amazing and exquisite as it is now. Yes, we love your artwork.

missa 07-04-2013 07:11 AM

Thanks everyone, you guys are like brothers, sticking up for me the way you did. His opinion became invalid to me once he revealed that he had not bought any of my works, but yet had so much to criticize about them. I appreciate your kind responses so much I read them all twice. :-) For the record, I am happy to take constructive criticism, as long as it is not mean spirited.

Happy 4th!

Coal 07-04-2013 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh86 (Post 702377)
Ok Missa,

excuse me, please accept this criticism as your professional improvement and how increase liking in the beholder. Now I make a list of positives and negatives I see in your valuable and beautiful, but questionable work. One thing I noticed in this blog, in general, but especially in your case, that there isn't exist little constructive criticism, and this thing is not good, you tend to settle where you can improve...

...in your case, you can do a better job without generating any kind of increase in costs or superhuman effort on the part of those who create the product.

What I am asking is that if you want to do a certain type of job you have to get it done right, of course if you can.

Firstly, as I said in the previous criticisms, I ask you to go out by the trend of sexy and sensual, to create a different kind: the horror sci-fi, who now that is so fashionable...

Positives:
1) Your good looks, and your body, and your uniqueness as an actress.

2) your availability and your initiative, entirely yours.

3) choosing a different kind from what you practiced earlier.

4) The special effects

5) The effort that you're taking.

Minuses:

1) The speech of the sensual and the erotic genre.

2) The acting is expressionless and almost apathetic (you have to express suffering and put aside your vanity, if you want to be a good actress and give more satisfaction to the viewer).

3) Enough, I speack more in general, with this hairy and semi dressed girlis as final female werewolves. Get a real female wolf and adopt it as the final form of the transformation.

4) The transformation must be a painful thing, not an orgasm. Above all, forcing the victim to take expressions, cries and movements that bend toward to the floor, because the bones turns and bend bringing the werewolf on all fours.

P.S.
I believe that you can do it. You were the one to ask for advice on a blog in human transformation and this, I said to the bone of the speech, is what the public wants:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30wG2qp1DbA

Create another vein, exit from the erotic and becomes a true werewolf, express the pain and the passion inside you, because until now, I have not seen anything of this everything in your recitation. I want to help you; for example: See yourself a little 'acting with the method Stanislaski...

P.P.S.
Any criticism brings with it two pearls to be seized, honest feedback and a suggestion for improvement. Who else can give us an honest feedback if not who critics with honesty? I am a guy who likes to be honest and direct, without unnecessary formalisms and Baroque scaffolding. Most of the times, there is the truth to the clipboard, that are moved on we. Think of this as an opportunity to improve. For some people this is not a simple concept, because for one reason or another tend to think that what they do is by definition always correct. One criticism is always founded. Then try to see if there is something that you can change to improve. And then put it into practice that opportunity for change. It aims to improve yourself, always!

With respect, admiration and affection,
my most sincere appreciation and likings
for a work more effective and better.
But thank you for what you're doing, keep it up tiger... ;)

About number four, I'd like to share my two cents. I watched one of the Taylormadeclips (the horse one I think) and a lot of the process was just her screaming and yelling that it hurts. To me that's not at all erotic but maybe it was just the acting. I'd say for pain, think like you've been running all day, or the kind of pain you get from pulling a loose tooth. Those hurt, but they'resort of a good hurt.

vincent_richter 07-04-2013 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 702399)
Thanks everyone, you guys are like brothers, sticking up for me the way you did. His opinion became invalid to me once he revealed that he had not bought any of my works, but yet had so much to criticize about them. I appreciate your kind responses so much I read them all twice. :-) For the record, I am happy to take constructive criticism, as long as it is not mean spirited.

Happy 4th!

FWIW, I don't think he did it to be mean; he probably doesn't even know why what he did was wrong. Poor slob. :p

Kanto's reply, above, is how one should make constructive criticism, not "abandon an industry I personally find distasteful." As for the clips, if the previews are any indication, my ass would love them - were it not broke. :(

Should I ever start tearing into clips I've never seen, though... please Old Yeller me. ;)

Vengeance1701 07-04-2013 12:19 PM

Methinks Josh86 is not from a country where English is the first language.

Or he was severely inebriated.

He has also been warned that if he keeps up the negative criticism and insulting content providers and consumers he will be permanently banned from the site.

GenYun 07-04-2013 12:26 PM

Wasn't he the dude spamming the forums with the giantess links?