The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Rose Crowley Werewolf TFs (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47439)

Thrillerboy 05-18-2020 10:51 AM

Re: Rose Crowley Werewolf TFs

She doesn't need to change anything, with regards to the type of tf content she makes. If you watch her videos, you can clearly see the progression of quality in them up to this point. Combine that with the tremendous amount of support it looks like the community is giving her, and there's no reason to believe that she won't continue to improve.

I can't speak for everyone, but GenYun hit the nail on the head for me. I wouldn't invest nearly as much into her work if she was doing more TG or Inflation videos. I hate MTF stuff, and inflation never did anything for me at all. The niche she's filling by producing live action, horror based, were-creature content is right up my alley.

dataloss 05-18-2020 07:17 PM

Her Double Feature was excellent content, really good prosthetic use. Well acted.

Cursebearer 05-18-2020 07:20 PM

I'm surprised there are any complaints about the effects. She's doing a better job with them than most indie films with professional makeup artists. The double feature would great, I'm really happy to support her with this sort of passionate content.

slayer1 05-18-2020 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrillerboy (Post 839457)
She doesn't need to change anything, with regards to the type of tf content she makes. If you watch her videos, you can clearly see the progression of quality in them up to this point. Combine that with the tremendous amount of support it looks like the community is giving her, and there's no reason to believe that she won't continue to improve.

I can't speak for everyone, but GenYun hit the nail on the head for me. I wouldn't invest nearly as much into her work if she was doing more TG or Inflation videos. I hate MTF stuff, and inflation never did anything for me at all. The niche she's filling by producing live action, horror based, were-creature content is right up my alley.

I agree, I’m not a fan of the TAylor Made videos because they all lump in inflation and Futa, not trying to see that. I wouldn’t buy it and prob would unsubscribe if rose started Doing that. I want her to do a cat video though, branch out in that way

Amahain 05-19-2020 01:35 AM

Yeah, I'm also glad to see that she's focusing on TF so far. I'd love to see a non-werewolf TF from her just for some variety (cat, demon, alien), but I'm pretty content with what she's offering at the moment.

Cactus Jack 05-19-2020 08:08 AM

You guys should definitely go to her deviantart page and read her stories, she's definitely not the type doing this for a quick buck, she's got werewolves on the brain.

Kantomaster1111 05-30-2020 03:36 PM

Her video was great, but I'd love to see more detail and effects, and maybe a story to go with it.

This one would be great if she could adapt it:

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/25883528/

jeff1990 08-08-2020 09:52 AM

Is there a way to see her vids for free?

GenYun 08-08-2020 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff1990 (Post 841221)

No. Pay for them and support her livelyhood.

Cactus Jack 08-08-2020 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenYun (Post 841223)
No. Pay for them and support her livelyhood.

Especially since there's a plague on and this is I think her biggest if not only income.

GRZEHOPL 08-08-2020 11:43 AM

She is wonderfull.

Decardo 08-10-2020 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff1990 (Post 841221)

Just subscribe to her account, she’s posting regularly and its well worth the money