The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New site and art contest (no new pics yet actually) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23193)

thrandrall 11-01-2012 03:34 PM

Re: New site and art contest (no new pics yet actually)

Been a long time coming, but I am extremely excited to present Cluedog's newest piece: Common Courtesy - 101 images.

http://transrepo.blogspot.com/2012/1...-courtesy.html

This one is a little more expensive to cover the massive amount of work and give a little more back to Cluedog.

Thanks for the support.

Also - please check out the new art contest - and there are 2 illustrated story slots open!

thrandrall 11-07-2012 04:52 PM

Well, now posting the previous CD piece: Champagne Dreams - a few pics a week.

Should have a lot more in the pipeline soon.

ZeroForever 11-10-2012 09:31 AM

Common Courtesy - good series... but why didn't she just heal the crippled handicap people like the soldier/blind person.
(other handicaps like pregnant are a given why she left them alone)

thrandrall 11-12-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroForever (Post 673873)
Common Courtesy - good series... but why didn't she just heal the crippled handicap people like the soldier/blind person.
(other handicaps like pregnant are a given why she left them alone)

I gave it some thought as I was writing it up. Think in general the magical changes - particularly from her temper - aren't really permanent - it would take a bit more effort to make some permanent healing that wouldn't shift back after a few weeks or something similar....

But yeah, I don't have any real defined universal rules for Mistress Arianna at this point.

ZeroForever 11-12-2012 05:01 PM

that makes sense, we just don't really have context for that though as the tf's tend to appear permanent to the reader since none show a later point where they've changed back.

personally I've found having no rules defined gives you more leeway but it also gives more room for continuity errors in the long run. Admittedly I really shouldn't talk as the Bob universe runs on game and cartoon fridge logic... which works by defying rules.

thrandrall 11-13-2012 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroForever (Post 674167)
that makes sense, we just don't really have context for that though as the tf's tend to appear permanent to the reader since none show a later point where they've changed back.

personally I've found having no rules defined gives you more leeway but it also gives more room for continuity errors in the long run. Admittedly I really shouldn't talk as the Bob universe runs on game and cartoon fridge logic... which works by defying rules.

Well yeah...in general any transformation reversal would be less interesting that the original (I'm sure there would be exceptions), but the reversals are never the point of the concept to begin with for my projects.

catfish27 11-14-2012 12:53 AM

If you like, imagine that Mistress Arianna slipped a business card into the bags/pockets/whatever of the disabled folks, inviting them to visit her store so she can provide them with some more personal attention.

thrandrall 12-05-2012 04:14 AM

Welllll.....not many big posts lately, but a number of small posts since the last post here - with some simply amazing pics - this will be changing very soon as the great sequences begin to appear.

And I would be remiss in failing to remind everyone of art contest #6 ongoing till Feb.

thanks.

thrandrall 12-06-2012 04:19 AM

Sweet sequence by justinblong posted today. Alt color version probably to be posted this weekend as well as some new gift art from different folks.

Stay tuned!

thrandrall 12-28-2012 03:48 PM

Took a while to update this post - got a great holiday sequence up by Synthean as well as a BE/beautification sequence by Powerman2000 - and a gorgeous update to another project by Synthean as well.

Also, just about 1 1/2 months left in the current art contest.

thanks

geneticks 12-29-2012 01:07 AM

Keep 'em coming, I really liked the Synthean gift sequence!

thrandrall 02-03-2013 07:13 PM

Wow. Thought I updated this post a little more recently.

No worries.

Got the first art contest entries posted - beauty by Temp-Tress. Highly recommended! 2 Weeks left to get entries in.

A new piece by Nymic-TF - really like using "poodle-girls" as a TF benchmark for "first commissions" - seems to be working really well so far.

Also some other new sequences pending posting - including a biggie by Caphca. Maybe even a surprise for Chinese New Years next week.....stay tuned.