The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New site and art contest (no new pics yet actually) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23193)

Mr_DNA 01-13-2017 10:47 PM

Re: New site and art contest (no new pics yet actually)

I love izmoll's work. And the idea of a coat that closes on you and opens up with a new outfit (and more) underneath is something that needs to be explored more.

thrandrall 01-14-2017 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_DNA (Post 786997)
I love izmoll's work. And the idea of a coat that closes on you and opens up with a new outfit (and more) underneath is something that needs to be explored more.

Someday maybe something we can collaborate on :)

But yep...definitely a lot of potential....I've been bouncing a lot of ideas around (although that's a bit of variant). What about a business man/woman getting to work - taking off their overcoat...ooops...something different underneath...

Of course, there's always the "flasher" scenario (not necessarily nude...just built "differently")....

thrandrall 02-05-2017 01:03 PM

Got another illustrated story posted - more art by Oppaiman.

"Bunny and the Bachelorette Party" by Moose 2016 from mcstories.com

tjlemke 02-06-2017 07:27 AM

Terrible

GenYun 02-06-2017 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjlemke (Post 788933)
Terrible

Hardly.

Mr_DNA 02-07-2017 09:53 PM

Great work as usual from Oppaiman, but that story desperately needs some proofreading. Right in the first sentence, champagne is misspelled and erroneously capitalized. Had to close the tab right there and come back to it later.

thrandrall 02-08-2017 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_DNA (Post 789074)
Great work as usual from Oppaiman, but that story desperately needs some proofreading. Right in the first sentence, champagne is misspelled and erroneously capitalized. Had to close the tab right there and come back to it later.

Yeah...normally ones at mcstories are better edited than at places like fictionmania, but there are always a few things that slip through (depending on settings...that spelling might not actually get caught). But good eye. Didn't make any changes to the text myself on this one.

thrandrall 03-03-2017 07:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So - the next addition to the Donation Art Project is ready - a TF/Expansion comic by Powerman2000 - lots of fun in glorious technicolor!

As may be evident, "Common Courtesy" by Cluedog was removed from the rotation finally - it will be posted in chunks over the course of this month - but not until I get the next sequence by Synthean posted (probably next week).

thrandrall 03-29-2017 04:53 PM

Before I forget again, I'm posting "Common Courtesy" by cluedog on my site this week.

SoylentOrange 03-29-2017 11:44 PM

Oh man, I remember buying that *ages* ago... Great series, and super-long.

thrandrall 09-23-2018 11:18 AM

Things have been pretty slow this year due to finances, etc - but hoping to have some Halloween sequences for posting. Also several new donation projects in progress - hopefully before the end of the year.

There have been some new projects posted since my last post in this thread though. Also, Mr_DNA's comic is a great Halloween-themed piece if you haven't checked it out yet.

Thanks!

thrandrall 08-07-2020 06:47 PM

Long overdue update - the next donation art project will hopefully be posted later this month (need a new pdf editor) - a 30 page multi-story project by navetseatf featuring multibreast, TG, preg, BE, TF, etc.

Still others in the hopper too, but been very busy and distracted this year due to moving, job changes, (and other obvious issues).