The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New site and art contest (no new pics yet actually) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23193)

blackshirtboy 03-16-2011 04:30 AM

Re: New site and art contest (no new pics yet actually)

While the transformation in the .gif is very well done, my favourite part is still the way the guys mustache bounces around his face when he talks.

thrandrall 03-25-2011 10:31 PM

Jacques00's sequence is only getting better - check out "Morphball Acquired"!

Hope to post another complete sequence by someone else this weekend as well.

Stay tuned!

blackshirtboy 03-26-2011 05:37 AM

thoroughly enjoying the sequence, looking forward to more!

Ironhorse 03-26-2011 12:05 PM

Heh, it is quite good, a amusing sequence well drawn and colored.

blackshirtboy 04-03-2011 01:41 PM

Well the morphball sequence is finished and it looks absolutely amazing! Jaques art is beautiful and the transformations are wonderfully done.
Looking forward to whatever comes next.

thrandrall 04-04-2011 09:19 PM

Well I've got ideas coming out of my pores at the moment...it's just a question of actually finding time to write them all out. Also the headache with trying to get much bigger pieces commissioned - hoping to see a long format comic show up at mamabliss eventually on her gonewild site.

And yeah....I'll be mostly indisposed for the next couple of months with work - hopefully will find time to write up a few more ideas...then get back to commissioning by the summer. Hopefully.

SoylentOrange 04-04-2011 09:34 PM

Aw, man, don't waste your money on Mamabliss. I'd rather see a comic where you can tell what the hell's going on and what's being said.

Kalib 04-04-2011 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoylentOrange (Post 574023)
Aw, man, don't waste your money on Mamabliss. I'd rather see a comic where you can tell what the hell's going on and what's being said.

Agreed, the medium means less the more garbled it gets. That said your time and dime, if you like the product you are in full rights to go that road.

thrandrall 04-06-2011 08:49 PM

Well, the comic concept I commissioned is a lot more minimalist in description (I have a "bad" habit of writing up ideas with particular styles/artists in mind, but I only rarely have the opportunity/resources to match those ideas to said artists as I would prefer)...but I guess we'll need to wait and see how/when it turns out.

However, I have posted the conclusion of another sequence on my page and will have a couple more posts tomorrow night.

thrandrall 05-07-2011 09:35 AM

Still out of town so posting is going pretty slowly. Do have stuff in the works and a few more posts going up this weekend and next week. New Oppaiman and some tweaked versions of older posts for readability.

Also a previously unposted sequence by Engineskye.

thrandrall 06-17-2011 06:26 PM

Currently posting the remainder of "Looking for Love" by Oppaiman over the next week.

Look for another *big* project by cluedog soon - TG, SW, minor TF, AR, BE, etc. ....it will be a donation piece though.

Also looking at options for Kickstarter funding for future projects. Need to finish writing some up and run them by a few different artists, then I'll probably hold a poll to choose which one to try first.

thrandrall 06-24-2011 09:41 AM

Finally finished posting "Looking For Love." A few more projects in the works, but probably a little lighter this summer depending what else I can get started.