The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New site and art contest (no new pics yet actually) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23193)

thrandrall 11-01-2012 03:34 PM

Re: New site and art contest (no new pics yet actually)

Been a long time coming, but I am extremely excited to present Cluedog's newest piece: Common Courtesy - 101 images.

http://transrepo.blogspot.com/2012/1...-courtesy.html

This one is a little more expensive to cover the massive amount of work and give a little more back to Cluedog.

Thanks for the support.

Also - please check out the new art contest - and there are 2 illustrated story slots open!

thrandrall 11-07-2012 04:52 PM

Well, now posting the previous CD piece: Champagne Dreams - a few pics a week.

Should have a lot more in the pipeline soon.

ZeroForever 11-10-2012 09:31 AM

Common Courtesy - good series... but why didn't she just heal the crippled handicap people like the soldier/blind person.
(other handicaps like pregnant are a given why she left them alone)

thrandrall 11-12-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroForever (Post 673873)
Common Courtesy - good series... but why didn't she just heal the crippled handicap people like the soldier/blind person.
(other handicaps like pregnant are a given why she left them alone)

I gave it some thought as I was writing it up. Think in general the magical changes - particularly from her temper - aren't really permanent - it would take a bit more effort to make some permanent healing that wouldn't shift back after a few weeks or something similar....

But yeah, I don't have any real defined universal rules for Mistress Arianna at this point.

ZeroForever 11-12-2012 05:01 PM

that makes sense, we just don't really have context for that though as the tf's tend to appear permanent to the reader since none show a later point where they've changed back.

personally I've found having no rules defined gives you more leeway but it also gives more room for continuity errors in the long run. Admittedly I really shouldn't talk as the Bob universe runs on game and cartoon fridge logic... which works by defying rules.

thrandrall 11-13-2012 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroForever (Post 674167)
that makes sense, we just don't really have context for that though as the tf's tend to appear permanent to the reader since none show a later point where they've changed back.

personally I've found having no rules defined gives you more leeway but it also gives more room for continuity errors in the long run. Admittedly I really shouldn't talk as the Bob universe runs on game and cartoon fridge logic... which works by defying rules.

Well yeah...in general any transformation reversal would be less interesting that the original (I'm sure there would be exceptions), but the reversals are never the point of the concept to begin with for my projects.

catfish27 11-14-2012 12:53 AM

If you like, imagine that Mistress Arianna slipped a business card into the bags/pockets/whatever of the disabled folks, inviting them to visit her store so she can provide them with some more personal attention.

thrandrall 12-05-2012 04:14 AM

Welllll.....not many big posts lately, but a number of small posts since the last post here - with some simply amazing pics - this will be changing very soon as the great sequences begin to appear.

And I would be remiss in failing to remind everyone of art contest #6 ongoing till Feb.

thanks.

thrandrall 12-06-2012 04:19 AM

Sweet sequence by justinblong posted today. Alt color version probably to be posted this weekend as well as some new gift art from different folks.

Stay tuned!

thrandrall 12-28-2012 03:48 PM

Took a while to update this post - got a great holiday sequence up by Synthean as well as a BE/beautification sequence by Powerman2000 - and a gorgeous update to another project by Synthean as well.

Also, just about 1 1/2 months left in the current art contest.

thanks

geneticks 12-29-2012 01:07 AM

Keep 'em coming, I really liked the Synthean gift sequence!

thrandrall 02-03-2013 07:13 PM

Wow. Thought I updated this post a little more recently.

No worries.

Got the first art contest entries posted - beauty by Temp-Tress. Highly recommended! 2 Weeks left to get entries in.

A new piece by Nymic-TF - really like using "poodle-girls" as a TF benchmark for "first commissions" - seems to be working really well so far.

Also some other new sequences pending posting - including a biggie by Caphca. Maybe even a surprise for Chinese New Years next week.....stay tuned.

GenYun 02-03-2013 08:33 PM

Is it just contest entries and commissions that you take? Otherwise feel free to pick and chose anything you could use from my DA gallery. :)

thrandrall 02-03-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenYun (Post 684042)
Is it just contest entries and commissions that you take? Otherwise feel free to pick and chose anything you could use from my DA gallery. :)

Well I always take gift art if it's offered - and if someone responds to a request and gives permission to post, I also put it up....aside from that, it's pretty much just the commissions and contest entries - yeah. My commissions cover pretty much nearly all the art featured on my page though.

Did you have something else in mind?

GenYun 02-04-2013 11:44 AM

It was just idle curiosity. I've got nothing in particular in mind, unless there's something you'd like :)

thrandrall 02-05-2013 07:36 PM

More fun creature design with Solios posted today....eventually to work it's way into "Growing Up Gecko".

Also, will be posting it later this week, but just wanted to put in a good word for mcfreelydude: http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=32587 - weren't a lot of sample pics to go from, but his offered "price" was excellent and the final result was pretty tight for a first piece.

Highly recommended!

thrandrall 02-11-2013 09:19 PM

Delay on mcfreelydude's pic post due to holiday posting - it'll definitely go up this week.

In the meantime - Chinese New Year themed sequence from Synthean.

And art contest entries are due midnight on Friday!

thrandrall 02-14-2013 05:48 PM

Minor delay in art contest - you've got an extra day to get entries in now.

Posting entries by darkoshen and blackshirtboy today - as well as a nice little Valentine's Day card by Synthean ;p

thrandrall 02-15-2013 09:11 PM

More beautiful art contest entries today - stay tuned for continuing posting on the site - entries accepted through midnight saturday night - although since I won't have site/email access till later Sunday morning...if it makes it in my box, you're probably in luck.

thrandrall 02-17-2013 08:28 PM

Ok - contest has officially ended - pending one more possible entry that was delayed by elements beyond our control...

While we wait to see if that one shows up for the final round-up - time to go ahead and vote for your favorite entry for the Viewers Choice prize!

thrandrall 02-26-2013 12:11 AM

Art contest wound up really well. Also a beautiful new multi-character sequence by caphca.

geneticks 02-27-2013 01:26 AM

Really cool stuff. Thanks Thrandrall! I love the photo TF.
Congrats to the contest participants.

thrandrall 03-17-2013 10:59 PM

Posting a beautiful new sequence by leandro-sf this week (actually a "remix") of a very old commission ;p

Also, expect to have a brand new sequence by cluedog up a little later too!

thrandrall 03-31-2013 07:23 PM

Beautiful new TG sequence by Cluedog today - absolutely amazing work - also some other elements in it. Very happy with the way it worked out!

thrandrall 04-01-2013 08:15 PM

Posted a new poll requesting a bit more feedback - comments regarding votes can be left here or on the original post.

thanks.

thrandrall 04-13-2013 11:41 PM

A few more posts and a big new sequence. Much more coming over the next few months - but only a few posts a month due to work/travel schedule. Still checking email though.

Please vote in poll - ongoing till end of the month.

thanks.

thrandrall 04-23-2013 11:01 PM

More sequences, more arts...more to come...

Thanks.

thrandrall 06-02-2013 04:58 PM

Too long between site updates - but changes are coming.

More later this month.

Stay tuned.

thrandrall 06-15-2013 06:23 PM

Well, a great sequence revamp by Justinblong posted.

We've also got my very first animation commission ever - TG piece by Sapphire Foxx.

Two illustrated stories to be posted this week as well - Venus Club and Bimbo Eyes.

thrandrall 06-29-2013 06:25 AM

Ok, clearly, Bimbo Eyes didn't make it up last week - but it did tonight!

Probably last update for a little while due to travel...Many projects progressing very well though!

something-wild 06-30-2013 12:56 AM

What happend to the cowgirl film one?

thrandrall 06-30-2013 01:55 AM

Synthean is still working on it but there was a slight hiatus for issues. hope to have more of it soon.
thanks

thrandrall 08-08-2013 04:57 AM

More updates this week (finally). Much more in the works - biggest project ever will be out before the end of the year. (and I do mean *biggest*).

Stay tuned.

nupissa 08-08-2013 10:08 AM

Thank you for sharing them with us.

thrandrall 08-08-2013 03:19 PM

Thanks for the comments - any support helps. I do expect more donation projects in a few months as well - no exact dates yet...

CyberFox 08-20-2013 05:00 PM

needs more Gany

thrandrall 09-02-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberFox (Post 707569)
needs more Gany

More Gany coming eventually....working on other pieces with Solios at the moment...or can you suggest another artist who might do her justice?

One song I've had in mind for her - thematically - "itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e90LZeXZm7Y

(I prefer the original Bryan Hyland audio, but the video is a little weirder).

thrandrall 09-21-2013 12:52 AM

Quick little piece by powerman2000 today. By the beginning of Oct will hopefully be back on a slightly more regular schedule.

The *big* stuff starts in a couple months though. Stand by for more updates.

(can you say 20+ artist collaboration project?)

thrandrall 10-02-2013 11:19 PM

A new animation by Sapphire Foxx - part 2 of "A Model Parent". No TG in this one, but some *gasp* character development. Feedback appreciated - writing is all mine.

60 day countdown starts....

thrandrall 10-13-2013 05:50 PM

Started posting a new series of projects by Eduartboudewijn - first of 10 character sets posted today....they're all short mini-sequences, but fun either way IMO.

Fits the season too if you ask me.

thrandrall 10-28-2013 11:59 PM

Cutting it a little fine ;p - but oppaiman's latest addition to "The Bimbo Club" is now available for a small donation.

Halloween sweetness!

http://transrepo.blogspot.com/p/donation-art.html

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1yKvCOIxnJ...thrandrall.jpg

thrandrall 11-02-2013 06:20 PM

Just about 30 days to go before the big unveiling....and I do mean "big" ;p

Stay tuned for Bimbo Club 2 to be posted on the site in a few days too.

Blog seems to be stuck at 99 watchers for the past year...maybe I have a setting that needs to be adjusted? Probably just me though :)

geneticks 11-03-2013 12:32 AM

I'm watching, just not through the feature, I just have a bookmark I visit every couple of days. I suspect a lot of people do the same, as having a blog like that in the list that could be publicly viewed is not always a good idea :)
Can't wait, in the outline you posted I seem to recognize some characters, or at least the same kind of characters we've seen happen many interesting things to before (with big fur jackets)

thrandrall 11-03-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geneticks (Post 714843)
I'm watching, just not through the feature, I just have a bookmark I visit every couple of days. I suspect a lot of people do the same, as having a blog like that in the list that could be publicly viewed is not always a good idea :)
Can't wait, in the outline you posted I seem to recognize some characters, or at least the same kind of characters we've seen happen many interesting things to before (with big fur jackets)

Which outline? That second (blue) pic I posted yesterday? It's actually a teaser of a larger pic and not necessarily directly representative of the overall project ;p

geneticks 11-04-2013 01:08 AM

Yes I was referring to that one. I didn't mean to convey anything less than huge excitement for your cool projects!

thrandrall 11-19-2013 12:54 AM

More arts coming before 1 Dec.

But you can also help "Donate to Donate".

thrandrall 11-19-2013 11:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
New art from Navetsea!

A beautiful piece.

thrandrall 11-24-2013 03:39 PM

Midway through posting a new project from DMA. Definitely a little different from my standard commissions. The real process will be posted tomorrow, but please leave feedback if you like it.

thrandrall 11-25-2013 10:53 PM

Ok. The big piece by DMA is finally up. It's very, very different from my other pieces, but IMO it worked out really well and DMA's work came through beautifully.

Posting a complete image dump by DMA in a couple days with much more high-rez versions of the last couple posts (and more details).

thrandrall 11-27-2013 11:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Just posted the full DMA project in Hi Rez. Sure wouldn't mind a little feedback - I know it is a more self-indulgent project, but DMA's artwork is amazing IMO.

A couple more pics this week and then the Big stuff starts on Sunday!

thrandrall 12-01-2013 04:36 PM

22 days of new art starts today.

Really can't believe I didn't get any comments for DMA's awesome artwork. That pen and ink work is tight!

thrandrall 12-22-2013 03:43 PM

Well, finished posting 22 unique, original sequences. Now comes the voting...and next comes the fashion at the turn of the year.

Stay tuned!

danielsangeo 12-22-2013 04:24 PM

Okay, maybe I'm blind. How do I vote?

thrandrall 12-22-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielsangeo (Post 719652)
Okay, maybe I'm blind. How do I vote?

Big poll posted on the left hand side of the site. 2nd "module" down.

danielsangeo 12-22-2013 05:30 PM

Oh, god. I am blind. :P Thanks!

thrandrall 02-06-2014 11:42 PM

For the Gany-lovers out there - got a few new pics of her, Hank and co. this week. A TG sequence by Navetsea going up this weekend as well.

thrandrall 02-08-2014 02:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
New TG and IB sequence by Navetsea posted!

thrandrall 02-22-2014 06:29 PM

New TF by Navetsea posted - some more projects coming from him pretty soon as well.

thrandrall 02-23-2014 11:43 PM

Just posted a new poll. Need some feedback on future donation project formats.

Also check out my new review blog (in signature, etc).

thrandrall 02-26-2014 12:08 AM

New AB/DL sequence from Navetsea. More from Solios very soon too.