The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New site and art contest (no new pics yet actually) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23193)

SoylentOrange 04-26-2016 10:15 AM

Re: New site and art contest (no new pics yet actually)

Ooooh, neat. No wonder he was so commission-shy last time.

slayer1 04-26-2016 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thrandrall (Post 771130)
A new sequence going up this week - one pic a day - by the always-amazing 0pik-0ort!

http://transrepo.blogspot.com/2016/0...s-dozen-1.html

Not sure where some of my other projects are....not getting a lot of responses from folks lately. :(

I think it's because they are all very niche, that's all

thrandrall 04-27-2016 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slayer1 (Post 771218)
I think it's because they are all very niche, that's all

That last comment was actually in reference to the actual artists. I have no idea on the "official" status of a number of my ongoing (obviously long-delayed) projects.

blackshirtboy 04-27-2016 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thrandrall (Post 771224)
That last comment was actually in reference to the actual artists. I have no idea on the "official" status of a number of my ongoing (obviously long-delayed) projects.

That's a major bummer, I had been wondering why you seemed to fall off the earth.
Anyway I'm super excited for this new sequence, really enjoyed the last one and anything by 0pik-0ort is always a treat!

Mr_DNA 04-27-2016 11:03 AM

I just gotta finish inking Underburbs #17, and I'll get right on it!

thrandrall 04-27-2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_DNA (Post 771239)
I just gotta finish inking Underburbs #17, and I'll get right on it!

Yes, but I get reasonable updates from you (I also haven't sent you payment yet). I don't want to name names, but some folks are a little less dependable.

Dog_Girl_Kari 04-27-2016 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thrandrall (Post 771260)
Yes, but I get reasonable updates from you (I also haven't sent you payment yet). I don't want to name names, but some folks are a little less dependable.

Sorry, I swear I will get it done soon. I've been working on it bit by bit. -__-'

thrandrall 04-27-2016 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dog_Girl_Kari (Post 771264)
Sorry, I swear I will get it done soon. I've been working on it bit by bit. -__-'

Good Lord - I'm just going to stop saying things. I've got so many things going on that everyone assumes I'm talking about them. :p Honestly...the folks who show up here aren't the problem. (thinking *really* long term).

Dog_Girl_Kari 04-27-2016 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thrandrall (Post 771273)
Good Lord - I'm just going to stop saying things. I've got so many things going on that everyone assumes I'm talking about them. :p Honestly...the folks who show up here aren't the problem. (thinking *really* long term).

xD Sorry

thrandrall 06-04-2016 05:39 AM

New mini-sequence by izmollizmoll posted.

Aiming to have the next full donation art project available by the end of the month. My first true multi-artist anthology comic - but mostly with an AB/DL focus this time. More tf projects later in the year.

thrandrall 06-16-2016 05:41 PM

A little overdue, but the next donation art project should be available by sometime next week - the first real multi-artist anthology project.

AB/DL/AR/mental/clothing changes/etc. - Looks great!

SoylentOrange 06-17-2016 12:55 AM

AB? DL? Never seen those before...

thrandrall 06-17-2016 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoylentOrange (Post 775293)
AB? DL? Never seen those before...

Maybe not as frequently in the TF section.

It's much more AR focused generally.

AB = Adult Baby
DL = Diaper Lover (wearer)

There are more strictly TF pieces coming, but this one is along a different lane - not unlike the recent comics by some other artists on DA.

The preview when I post it should give an indication if it's something you'd be interested in or not.

thrandrall 06-18-2016 01:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quick preview - this one should be up on Monday/Tuesday.

Featuring Pink-Diapers, Dr. Gonz and MamaBliss.

6/25 - Updated with better sample pic.

thrandrall 06-22-2016 01:43 PM

Finally ready/posted!

http://transrepo.blogspot.com/2016/0...-ab-tales.html

thrandrall 10-25-2016 06:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have been insanely busy lately with moving/traveling/etc - and still more to do in the next few weeks, but Mr-DNA has been working his butt off on our last collaboration and it's ready - just in time for Halloween!

"Monster Makeover" turned out beautifully. Mostly my dialog/story although he added some fine touches to really bring characters to life - but the art is all his amazing work!

Highly recommended - all great TF themes based on the classic Universal monsters - werewolf, vampire, skeleton (mummy?), Frankenstein's monster, creature from the black lagoon...you get the picture!

Hopefully I'll get some more regular commissions completed and posted in the next few weeks as well - aiming for a few more Halloween pics by next Monday if I'm lucky!

Have a good one!

Mr_DNA 10-26-2016 09:58 PM

As an impartial observer, I can attest to the quality of Monster Makeover.

smooch 10-27-2016 06:51 AM

Darn your magnificence, Mr. DNA! :)

Quicktrigger 10-27-2016 11:52 PM

I'm waiting for payday. As a long time fan of Mr. DNA I look forward to donating.

blackshirtboy 10-28-2016 05:57 AM

Loved the comic! The story was just the right level of cheesy, funny and spooky and of course Mr. DNA knocked the art outta the park!

thrandrall 10-28-2016 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackshirtboy (Post 783054)
Loved the comic! The story was just the right level of cheesy, funny and spooky and of course Mr. DNA knocked the art outta the park!

Thanks for the props. We both had a blast. It was fun to finally get it on the page!

Mr_DNA 10-31-2016 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackshirtboy (Post 783054)

Aw, you.

thrandrall 12-12-2016 04:23 PM

Recently got a new sequence posted from immortaltom - http://transrepo.blogspot.com/2016/1...d-squishy.html

Added a number of new projects to the pending commission list too - hope to have a complete sequences done by Synthean this month - and some new art upcoming from Oppaiman too!

thrandrall 01-13-2017 04:27 PM

A couple cute new sequences up by Izmollizmoll - love the style!

http://transrepo.blogspot.com/2017/0...yo-branch.html

Mr_DNA 01-13-2017 10:47 PM

I love izmoll's work. And the idea of a coat that closes on you and opens up with a new outfit (and more) underneath is something that needs to be explored more.

thrandrall 01-14-2017 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_DNA (Post 786997)
I love izmoll's work. And the idea of a coat that closes on you and opens up with a new outfit (and more) underneath is something that needs to be explored more.

Someday maybe something we can collaborate on :)

But yep...definitely a lot of potential....I've been bouncing a lot of ideas around (although that's a bit of variant). What about a business man/woman getting to work - taking off their overcoat...ooops...something different underneath...

Of course, there's always the "flasher" scenario (not necessarily nude...just built "differently")....

thrandrall 02-05-2017 01:03 PM

Got another illustrated story posted - more art by Oppaiman.

"Bunny and the Bachelorette Party" by Moose 2016 from mcstories.com

tjlemke 02-06-2017 07:27 AM

Terrible

GenYun 02-06-2017 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjlemke (Post 788933)
Terrible

Hardly.

Mr_DNA 02-07-2017 09:53 PM

Great work as usual from Oppaiman, but that story desperately needs some proofreading. Right in the first sentence, champagne is misspelled and erroneously capitalized. Had to close the tab right there and come back to it later.

thrandrall 02-08-2017 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_DNA (Post 789074)
Great work as usual from Oppaiman, but that story desperately needs some proofreading. Right in the first sentence, champagne is misspelled and erroneously capitalized. Had to close the tab right there and come back to it later.

Yeah...normally ones at mcstories are better edited than at places like fictionmania, but there are always a few things that slip through (depending on settings...that spelling might not actually get caught). But good eye. Didn't make any changes to the text myself on this one.

thrandrall 03-03-2017 07:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So - the next addition to the Donation Art Project is ready - a TF/Expansion comic by Powerman2000 - lots of fun in glorious technicolor!

As may be evident, "Common Courtesy" by Cluedog was removed from the rotation finally - it will be posted in chunks over the course of this month - but not until I get the next sequence by Synthean posted (probably next week).

thrandrall 03-29-2017 04:53 PM

Before I forget again, I'm posting "Common Courtesy" by cluedog on my site this week.

SoylentOrange 03-29-2017 11:44 PM

Oh man, I remember buying that *ages* ago... Great series, and super-long.

thrandrall 09-23-2018 11:18 AM

Things have been pretty slow this year due to finances, etc - but hoping to have some Halloween sequences for posting. Also several new donation projects in progress - hopefully before the end of the year.

There have been some new projects posted since my last post in this thread though. Also, Mr_DNA's comic is a great Halloween-themed piece if you haven't checked it out yet.

Thanks!

thrandrall 08-07-2020 06:47 PM

Long overdue update - the next donation art project will hopefully be posted later this month (need a new pdf editor) - a 30 page multi-story project by navetseatf featuring multibreast, TG, preg, BE, TF, etc.

Still others in the hopper too, but been very busy and distracted this year due to moving, job changes, (and other obvious issues).

thrandrall 10-03-2020 08:59 AM

Ridiculously overdue posting this, but I've finally got NavetseaTFs new project prepped and posted.

https://transrepo.blogspot.com/2020/...sequences.html

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wLtXZt7xL...thrandrall.png

Includes TF, TG, inanimate, multi-breast, egg-laying, preg, nudity and adult situations. 3 stories in 30 pages of monochrome art.

More still on the way hopefully. And per my habit, "Satisfied Customers" - the last project from NavetseaTF will be posted in full over the course of this next month.

thrandrall 10-26-2020 02:13 PM

In keeping with tradition, I am posting Navetsea's last donation sequence on my page over the next week.

Great stuff as always! Check it out!

Jimbo 10-26-2020 08:37 PM

sounds interesting, I have a bunch of stuff I might be willing to enter. if other wanna check it out.

thrandrall 12-20-2020 01:07 PM

In keeping with the holiday season - from now until New Years (or thereabouts). All donation projects are $2 off. It will not impact the amount that the artists receive.

Check 'em out!

https://transrepo.blogspot.com/p/donation-art.html

thrandrall 08-28-2021 11:55 AM

technically my site is now in hiatus but I'm planning on posting the rest of the old donation art project sequences over the next few months.

Just posted my zdemian comic - this one was a lot of fun.

https://transrepo.blogspot.com/2021/...ort-group.html

Comments always appreciated...