The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Back Again! with new content (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37152)

Mune Oppai Man 08-10-2014 09:26 PM

Back Again! with new content

6 Attachment(s)
Hey everyone. been awhile. So here is some news!

1. Pai-quest is still in development, nothing quite good enough to show yet, but I have been learning coding and animation from work. I estimate that It will be ready for a demo around the holidays.

2. Several comics under way at the moment.

3. Doing an animation test soon to get myself up to par with the other legends of our fetish.

4. Re-developing my art for you guys. Deciding on if it is worth it to stop hiding my ability and separating my real life work. Nothing settled on yet, but I would love to know your thoughts.

5. New comic here for you guys. first 6 pages of 12.

Marmalade-Beat 08-11-2014 12:11 AM

Re: Back Again! with new content

While, I wouldn't say outright potentially EXPLODE your reputation into pieces and be undesirable in a few areas.

However, I think you should modernize things up a bit.

Give clean cel shading with ink strokes a try. That way you can be waaaay more polished without being noticeable. The thin but messy line weight detailing you did with your joke closeups back when Melon was your OC should be fine.

And maaaaybe get a tumblr nowadays. You'll be more relevant outside our tiny circle and the scavengers in DA, plus you'll get more faaaaannnnart.

Muhznit 08-11-2014 04:42 PM

Like Halley's Comet. I think I graduated college since the last time you dropped by.

Been wondering what happened to PaiQuest. I mean, I kind of posted a bit (or 16 million. Tech puns!) of a tiny platformer I made along with source code, and things kinda died from there... though my source code wound up going through a few mutations and wound up turning into an experiment in various Game Programming Patterns without getting too much done, though I'm slowly building up a nice library of functions for helping out in general development.

T.L. 08-11-2014 05:49 PM

Nice comic, when where can we see the rest of it?

Mune Oppai Man 08-16-2014 07:06 PM

tomorrow evening at the latest. been a long week, but im about to finish it up now.

Mune Oppai Man 08-17-2014 08:58 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Next 4 pages. I decided to make this comic much longer than I thought I would. Probably gonna come out to 20ish pages.

BTW, off topic, but it seems like a lot of the other artists have gone. Like snaketrap. What happened to everyone? Is there some other new site or something ?

Marmalade-Beat 08-17-2014 09:03 PM

Oh no, the site's pretty much a shell. A cicada shell that barely gets people new as is.
I'm dead serious about the tumblr suggestions and maybe connecting with other sequential art artists to see what's popular, and image boards like chounyuu and cough4chancough instead.
It would have been fine for ya to stay a year ago, but now, there's maybe two threads per subboard that have anything significant outside BE and Everything Else.
Also let me test your email for a sec.

Avenger2099 08-19-2014 02:07 PM

Wait, I have to start browsing Tumblr now? Maaaaaaaan... I'm afraid of change.

Amazeroth 08-20-2014 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mune Oppai Man (Post 735976)
BTW, off topic, but it seems like a lot of the other artists have gone. Like snaketrap. What happened to everyone? Is there some other new site or something ?

Na, not so much. Some Artists are still at work with more or less constant updates, some changed their way, from expansion stuff to other interessts, but more or less are the same people still active. It is good to see that you and Jae are back to work, so we are now 2 more again ;)

It is a shame that nobody knows what happend to Snaketrap. I hope he feels well and come back some day.

Ashton 08-20-2014 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mune Oppai Man (Post 735603)
4. Re-developing my art for you guys. Deciding on if it is worth it to stop hiding my ability and separating my real life work.

Must be a really interesting way to draw... having to find out what your typical style is and take steps to move far enough away that you wont be spotted in the wild.

But yeah... just an interesting thought... Love your work Mr. Oppai-Man, nice to see you around!

Mune Oppai Man 09-01-2014 10:54 PM

hey guys! pre PAX marathon is done and I got time to rest up. Will post the rest of that comic this week. Look forward to it!