The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   The Glowstick (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27595)

Soatome101 06-22-2011 06:47 AM

The Glowstick

1 Attachment(s)
New transformation sequence I commissioned. These are the roughs will start the coloring process soon.

Basically a magic glowstick is going to create the biggest Rave the Elemental countries have ever seen!

Dragon FangX 06-22-2011 08:22 AM

Re: The Glowstick

Well the artwork is quiet impressive and the clothing TF was good. But will this have actual physical TF towards the person themselves and not just what they're wearing or was this the whole commission?

Soatome101 06-22-2011 08:34 AM

Its a mental/clothing TF for the most part. Ino is the first Ill probably start ticking down the list of teams next provided maintain enough funds for the project. Some of the later ones might have a bit animal tf in them but all will keep in the rave theme. I hadn't seen anything like this done before so I thought I would see what people thought.

teucer 06-22-2011 08:49 AM

I don't think primarily clothing based TF will be viewed as appropriate in this forum.

Dragon FangX 06-22-2011 08:50 AM

I'm not sure if the rave theme has been used before ether. Though I think this will look quiet splended once the colors are done. Still, yeah, might consider some atleast minor TFs to give some extra kick to keep the topic in this forum and not moved to the Extra Forum with the other clothing TFs. Maybe have someone get parrot wings that are done up more in the rave colors or make someone a monkey girl so she can hold multple glow sticks in her hands, feet and tail? ;P

Soatome101 06-22-2011 06:01 PM

Interesting ideas. I will keep them in mind. I was kinda hoping for more interest but I guess I should have posted Naruto in the Title for that lol.

Dragon FangX 06-22-2011 06:07 PM

Ehhh, most of the problem is clothing TFs around here are also more popular when its accompanied by something like BE or AP.

Still, I like Ino's outfit and hope the other outfits end up just as nice looking. I really look forward to Hinatas. ^^

tghawk555 06-22-2011 10:22 PM

Will there be TG? :D

Soatome101 06-22-2011 10:48 PM

I am seriously considering it. In fact feel free to leave ideas and suggestions.

Dragon FangX 06-22-2011 10:52 PM

I for one hope that all the rave outfits will be similar if not more revealing in one way or another as Ino's version. XD

Also, some Hinata AP and BE might not be a bad idea.

Mitchell 06-24-2011 06:30 AM

I like this one, at the least. :)

Soatome101 06-29-2011 08:16 PM

3 Attachment(s)
The Konoha Ninja Rave has begun!! Want Team do you want to see next! Also when in snakes back to team 10 who would you like to see in Ino's place?