The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Demon Candy (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47613)

GenYun 06-04-2020 04:19 AM

Demon Candy

A new series I've started that kicked off with the short comic. (Waring Futa within)

https://e-hentai.org/g/1648390/f4d76ab9cb/

GenYun 06-04-2020 04:20 AM

Re: Demon Candy

3 Attachment(s)
Demon Candy: Eight Legs Of Flavour
Frankie was told this new candy would give her evening out a bit of added zest.

It wasn't the kind of zest she was expecting.

GenYun 06-04-2020 04:21 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Demon Candy: Biceps Boost
"Take this", Anna was told. "It'll give you those biceps you want."

She was expecting bigger biceps, not additional biceps

GenYun 06-04-2020 04:22 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Demon Candy: Minty Fresh Talons

Beth was overlooked by everyone in the nightclub. She even went without a bra and no one gave her a second look. "Here, some candy should cheer you up" said a young woman that was exiting the restroom, "You look like you need cheering up." "Is this a new type of drug or something?" Beth asked. "No, but it'll give your mood a helping hand, or two!" And with that, she closed the door behind her..

GenYun 06-04-2020 04:23 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Demon Candy: Citrus Fruits Maneater
Becky was tired of being overlooked for being short and lacking in confidence.

"here, have one of these, you'll feel like a man eater in no time" The blond girl told her.

GenYun 06-04-2020 04:24 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Demon Candy: Orange Surprise
Jane wanted to be taken seriously in the office, she didn't just want respect, she wanted men to fear her.

Men now seriously feared her,

GenYun 06-04-2020 04:25 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Demon Candy: Blue Rapid Raspberry
Krista lived in the gym, she spent more time on the treadmill than anyone else, but she still wasn't as fast as she wanted to be. She was told this new candy would give her the edge she needed.

She's now one of the fastest runners on earth as well as the most deadly.

GenYun 06-04-2020 04:26 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Demon Candy: Killer Mammaries Melon
Alex always wanted a killer rack and legs to die for. She was told this candy would help her with both of those need, plus a little more.

sodacat 06-05-2020 02:00 AM

Really love all these monstrous designs. You planning on putting any more of a story around this?

GenYun 06-05-2020 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodacat (Post 839950)
Really love all these monstrous designs. You planning on putting any more of a story around this?

I sort of nearly have a story worked out in my head. Provisionally it's the blond girl from the comic that's handing it out to her unsuspecting friends and strangers she meets in the gym or nightclubs.

GenYun 06-05-2020 04:44 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Demon Candy: Strawberry Serpentine
Cassandra always wanted a more lithe, slender body.

She certainly got what she asked for, but maybe not what she wanted.

thunderwing 06-05-2020 09:31 AM

What a fantastic arrangement of creative monster designs! I’m a little curious about he story behind these, too - how long-lasting are the effects?

GenYun 06-05-2020 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thunderwing (Post 839960)
What a fantastic arrangement of creative monster designs! I’m a little curious about he story behind these, too - how long-lasting are the effects?

The effects are temporary, but they last anything from minutes to hours. It's a bit unstable like that. Also the transformee has no control of their body from the shoulders down, so they're pretty have to just watch and feel everything that their body gets up to.

GenYun 06-06-2020 04:50 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Demon Candy: Elderberry Excitement
Grace was looking for something to get her pulse racing and her sex drive in high gear.

"Here, take one of these" she as told. "Will it make me horny?" Grace asked,

"It certainly will!"

GenYun 06-06-2020 06:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I thought I'd write down a few rules on the effects of Demon Candy for reference if anyone ever decides to delve into a bit of fan faction or fan art, similar to the ones I did for Futacola.

transformative 06-06-2020 08:14 PM

oh man, this is an awesome series. thank you for sharing!

GenYun 07-15-2020 03:22 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Demon Candy: Licorice Leviathan

"Want to split this? Some cutie in the nightclub handed it to me. It smells pretty good"

GenYun 09-01-2020 03:53 AM

CZ's Imaginarium over on FA has written a short Demon Candy story based on Orange Surprise, go check it out!

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/37998314/

GenYun 09-01-2020 03:59 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Eleanor was hot, sweaty and horny. But she was also tired from dancing all night. She was promised this new candy would make her a fucking machine for a few hours.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Her heart was pounding, at least it felt like her heart. She found feel the enormous cock throbbing and the eagerness of the body, but could do little to control it. That when she head the flush of a toilet in one of the cubicles and the sound of a latch being unlocked. The Body tensed, ready to pounce...

GenYun 09-03-2020 09:52 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Lydia was something of an enigma in the office, somehow sexy and prudish at the same time. A small anonymous package from one of her colleagues will soon sort out the prude part, at least temporarily.

jimi20 09-09-2020 04:59 PM

This is absolutely fantastic, bravo GenYun

GenYun 09-15-2020 03:39 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Demon Candy: Strawberry Stinger
Debby craved longer, thinner legs and a body to stun.

Her legs were certainly longer and she could stun like nothing else, just not int he way she had intended.

GenYun 09-15-2020 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimi20 (Post 842297)
This is absolutely fantastic, bravo GenYun

Thanks!

Plenty more to come :)

GenYun 09-20-2020 09:51 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Demon Candy: Gripping Blue Grape
Dana was sick of all the grabby hands on the dance floor, She was told this candy would help turn the tables, she didn't realise hew own boobs would be doing the grabbing.

GenYun 09-26-2020 07:08 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Demon Candy: Raunchy Red and Promiscuous Pink
Things were getting stale in the bedroom fro Wayne and Julie. She was always tired after a long day at the office lately and never had the energy for some fun. Wayne was told these would help, just to be sure to not mix them up.

Wayne mixed them up.

GenYun 10-17-2020 02:15 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Demon Candy: Lustful Lemon
"Hah! look at you, no tits at all. What are you, 12?"

"I'm 24..."

"I'm not a magician Alice, I don't even know where to start with... this"

The 'Free Samples' the girl outside the Gym gave her as about to change that."

GenYun 10-22-2020 03:08 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Demon Candy: Ebony Ecstasy

May wasn't sure if it was the exhaustion that was making her feel woozy, or the piece of candy the woman in the park was handing out, but she hated being out of breath so easily all of the time.

Little did she know she'd soon have a body with almost limitless stamina, and limitless desires. It will be an unforgettable day at the park for many people.

GenYun 11-03-2020 12:17 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Demon Candy: Exotic Elderberry

Betty could hear the thumping music of the Strip Club every evening when she was waiting for her bus home. She hated having to stand anywhere near the den of iniquity. Still at least she got some candy from a kindly stranger to suck on while she waited.

Little did she know her own body would soon be putting some of the dancers to shame, whether she wanted it to or not.

GenYun 11-24-2020 11:50 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Demon Candy: Ebony Equine Liqueur

"Want one of these before we start running? A girl at the gym said it would give the boost of a Stallion. What do you say, fancy some extra horsepower?"

"Sure, but I think you mean Mare, not stallion."

"Whatever, bon apietitt!"

'Stallion' turned out to be the literal truth.

GenYun 11-24-2020 11:52 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Demon Candy: Gripping Grapefruit

Alyssa was stood up again. She and the waitress were the only two left in the bar when the waitress offered her some candy to cheer her up. She took it, and ate it with her wine. It tasted good, but she didn't like the way the Waitress was watching her.

Next thing she knew the waitress started to unbutton her shirt and her smile grew.

"We could both do with a good boning." She said, "This will be fun!"

GenYun 11-24-2020 11:55 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Demon Candy: Raspberry Rage
Lana was sick of having passers by try to hide their stares as she out jogging. two in particular outright laughed every time she passed them.

She was told this would help with her anger and work out her frustrations. She certainly would.

GenYun 11-24-2020 11:58 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Demon Candy: Summer Phallic Fruits

Jane was almost ready for the party, she was just waiting for her nails to dry. She was looking forward to stealing as many men from their girlfriends as possible, it gave her an extra kick knowing she was ruining a relationship with each fuck. She idly sucked on a candy one of the girls gave her, thinking about all the dick she was about to get.

She certainly ending up getting more dick than she hoped for.

GenYun 12-05-2020 08:05 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Demon Candy: Cranberry Kaiju

Kim spent every waking moment in the gym, she even had a set of keys so she could work out in private long after the other members had gone home, But no matter how hard she worked out, she just couldn't build muscle mass. She didn't remember putting a bag of candy in her gym bag, but she was thankful for the sugar rush. Then she started to feel odd..

GenYun 09-21-2023 06:19 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Anne kicked off her shoes and sneered at the text message from yet another cancelled date, the coward couldn't even call her to ditch her. She sucked even harder on the candy that the girl on the bus offered her, idly wishing for at least one wild night this year, but it looks like yet another Friday night in watching shitty TV with her flatmate.

She left out an involuntary cry as the absurdly long member stiffened and came, an equal mix of terror and passion. Despite the mind blowing orgasm, the monster still wasn't sated. She could feel it needed more and its rising frustration, only then did she snap out of her haze when she head the door click open followed by approaching footsteps. Her flatmate had just arrived home. The limbs bunched up, then leaped...

GenYun 09-21-2023 06:23 AM

3 Attachment(s)
"Hay guise! Thanks for dropping by! I'm loggin' off soon as one of my hot girlfriends are dropping by soon, we're hitting the town to try and fuck some hot married dudes. Hey! it's not our fault if their wives can't keep them under control! anyway, a fan called RedBlondAndHorny sent me this awesome free candy, Thanks girl! how cool is that! I'll let you know how it tastes!"

"I'm so hot... I can't think right.... th-thanks for c...coming... click on.... OH GAAAWD... the su-subscribe b-b-button...Noooo! please! stop watching me! Alexa! end stream! Alexa! ALEXA!! oh god... I'm so horny, someone help me. End stream Alexa!! Jenny will be here any minute! oh shit! I can hear the door opening! Jenny! Don't come innnnnnn!"

GenYun 09-21-2023 06:25 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Helen was in the middle of one of her daily rants having failed to meet one of her many unreasonable expectations, but Danielle wasn't even listening, it was just background noise to her now as she was too focused on her growing fingernails and the strange feeling flowing through her body. It started a soon as she finished the candy given to her by the new girl by the water cooler, and it was only growing stronger.

All it took was a quick stab with her barbed tongue and Helen was sent into a wild frenzy, disrobing remarkably fast and mounting the now clear desk. Danielle could feel it starting to retract back into her mouth as the.. 'things' between her legs started to bob and sway with excitement. She was taller now, much taller than Helen, Danielle didn't know what was about to happen and with the testosterone and endorphins flooding her system, she was beginning to not care.

GenYun 09-21-2023 06:28 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Kathy hated this job. She hated the vapid dancers the owner insisted on hiring that had more plastic in them than a landfill. She hated the clientele, she hated the smell, the music and the garish lightning. But currently, most of all she hated the idiot that threw a full beer bottle onto the stage, causing the dancer to turn her ankle on the spillage. But it was in her contract with the cleaning company to rotate a shift in here at least once a week and she could't afford to lose the job. Still, at least the sweet candy she was offered by a lone, out of place looking business woman was going down nice, which is when she suddenly felt a growing pressure in her lower abbs..

The various tentacles thrashed wildly as her body swayed to and fro with the beat of the music, except for the larger one that kept her anchored to the pole like some sort of lewd circus act. She hated all the eyes on her, the cheering and jeering men seemed to think this was all part of the act, despite the obvious expression on her face that betrayed her distress. She caught sight of a few of the dancers watching from the door to the dressing room, they equally did not look happy, but for different reasons. The body must have sensed them too because she could feel her crotch tentacle starting to loosen and her supernatural physique begin to bunch up, getting ready to pounce...

GenYun 09-21-2023 06:30 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Jade was nervous about the opening night of her new converted warehouse Nightclub, but she was still confident enough to go commando. Getting some cock tonight was guaranteed. A buxom waitress she didn't remember hiring slipped her some wrapped candy for 'luck', whatever that meant. At least it tasted good....

Jade certainly got more dicks than she hoped for, but not in the way she wanted. Her tongue turned to face the double doors as the first group of party girls poured into the empty dance floor, with a surprisingly silent and stealthy grace, the towering form that is now Jade leapt up into the iron crossbeams and waited as the invisible gas being pumped out of the cocks on her back started to take effect on her first victims of the evening. Jade tried to cry out, but the 'thing' that filled her mouth muffled all sounds.

Yes. I am kicking myself for not coming up with this pun sooner. And no I'm not sorry.

GenYun 09-21-2023 06:37 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Deidre looked at the yellowish-green candy, then looked up at herself in the bathroom mirror. The gala had been an incredible bore thus far and she had been complaining about it to one of her girlfriends at the bar when a strange woman walked up to her and handed her this candy. She was a blonde in a sparkling red dress, but otherwise Deidre couldn't remember that much about her. Just that when she handed her the candy, she'd guaranteed it would make her the 'Queen of the Gala', whatever that meant

Deidre stared in shock at her massively warped body. This was insane!! But she shuddered as more orgasmic bliss flowed through her vaginal maw. She could tell her body was craving more. More than just her own phallic tail. It wanted new flesh to corrupt! But given her incredible size now, there was no chance she'd fit through the door. Perhaps that was for the best… Maybe it would stop the monster her body had become from infecting anyone else!

GenYun 09-21-2023 06:38 AM

All demoncandy story Collaborations to date

You can read them with your eyeballs.

https://twitter.com/GenuineGenyun/st...82761981603840