The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Request a Story (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23468)

aresx 09-23-2010 04:33 PM

Re: Request a Story

are you still writing these? D:

Cursebearer 09-23-2010 05:32 PM

Yep! Exceedingly slowly.

ivan11422 09-23-2010 05:40 PM

Quality takes time, I love your stories Cursebearer!

TF-Viewer 09-23-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivan11422 (Post 532221)
Quality takes time, I love your stories Cursebearer!

Yeah, what he said. :)

Jake 09-24-2010 09:39 AM

How abouta story involving a werecat?

Mitchell 09-25-2010 06:29 PM

See the first post, werewolves only. And that's not much of a story idea. *snickers*. I'm sure someone here is willing to help.

onallfours 06-18-2011 02:35 PM

Something with donkeys would be cool :)

Cursebearer 06-18-2011 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onallfours (Post 588536)
Something with donkeys would be cool :)

It would have to be one hell of an interesting request. Donkey and cow TFs just in general do not interest me. Of course, if you have a request involving a donkey TF, you are perfectly allowed and even encouraged to make said request. I don't say this to put you off, you must understand, just to warn you so you don't feel too disappointed if I say no.

LostHopeOfDusk 06-18-2011 03:26 PM

Well, if you want to do werewolf stories, one where the weak geek girl of the school, that everyone bullies or just ignores, ends becoming a huge werewolf woman; and must fight the desire to kill everyone that ever wronged her, would be good. Having someone that is not a werewolf to guide her would be interesting, Some kind of person that does not believe she is a werewolf, but gives her good advice anyway.

I had some discussion about werewolves ages ago, the point was, the werewolf is basically just you in a bad day, You still have control, you still can stop if you really want, there is no monster, you are the monster. You had been using the wolf as a excuse, the one who did all those things was you.

"You are full of desires, of things you want to do but you don't because of the consequences, because of what society tells you to do. You just shape all that into the wolf because you been made to believe you shouldn't do those things, so you give them a face and a mind, something you can blame. But guess what? There is no beast, no curse, all that time it was you giving a damn about consequences or society, and just doing what you wanted to do. Then you just used the wolf as a scapegoat, an excuse to fell guilt free"

zuljan 06-19-2011 01:32 AM

Thought it was a necrod thread given the dates, was pleasantly surprised =D

You like werewolves ay? Is it the wereness or the wolfness?

Because what I'ld really like to see is a Cerberus. Some girls get stuck to one another into a were-cerberusy thing, i love the idea of minds milding or being forced into one body and such. Don't really have a story in mind, other than "Cerberus"

mb78 06-19-2011 05:18 AM

My lame idea:

2 women in their mid 20s, roommates, best friends. One has been a werewolf since late teens. Other is not, but knows about her friend, and helps her out with keeping the wolf under control (via locking her up in their basement or picking her up the morning after a change in the woods, etc.).

On the day of a full moon, something happens for them to be locked in a room together. Best suggestion for this is they get caught up near a big public brawl and get tossed in jail (in a cell together) until the police can sort it out. They panic after finding out they won't get out till in the morning, knowing what that means. Eventually, they come up with a less than ideal plan: as soon as the werewolf feels the first, most minor symptom of the change, she bites the non-werewolf hard enough so as to draw blood. Then the werewolf fights the change harder than ever, hoping her friend will change as well. Naturally, she does, wolves get out, cause havoc/destruction/death (whatever you feel comfortable with). Next morning they deal with the painful new reality, etc...

Optional, depending on how comfortable you are with it: They are both normally heterosexual, but one of the rising symptoms of the change (both before it fully kicks in and during the very initial stages of the physical transformation before the pain really mounts) is attraction to fellow nearby werewolves. The next morning, they have to deal with the memory of that as well.

Ladylike255 06-19-2011 06:55 AM

Are you still available for story requests?