The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Request a Story (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23468)

Ladylike255 06-22-2011 08:21 AM

Re: Request a Story

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursebearer (Post 588888)
Feel free to PM it to me if you'd be more comfortable requesting it that way!

I've sent in a note to you! Is my idea still uncomfortable for you?

Cursebearer 07-18-2011 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 589002)
snip

First, request accepted. I'm a bit less enthusiastic about writing a small-chested character, but the Asian part helps, and I don't much enjoy my own work anyway. The idea is just phenomenal and I'd love to write it. Speaking of phenomenal ideas, all three of those others are just great. I'll officially accept one more of them right now, of your choosing, and I have to say I'd just love to hear what else you have planned for your number one idea. I haven't had the chance to revisit characters before, so it would be an interesting opportunity on top of that.

As for the other two stories you don't pick, keep them on your mind, please. I'd love to come back to them, I just don't want to overwhelm myself by accepting four requests at once.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodacat (Post 589015)
snip

VERY interesting! Consider this one accepted, the premise is just fantastically outside of what I normally get. Did you have anything in mind for what the woman looked like? And, if you would like me to continue this story beyond just the transformation, I would actually be delighted to, to an extent. I do have to keep these down to manageable one-month projects, but again, the premise is worth exploring further. I may be a fetish author, but deep down in my heart, I can't resist a good story when it presents itself. Did you have something planned for a resolution, or were you wanting me to wing it?

sodacat 08-24-2011 01:13 PM

Whoa, didn't even notice that reply until now. I figured that after discovering the truth the writer would call up her publicist to try and get her to send help. The publicist would reveal that she was the one who finalised the deal, as the writer's tanking book sales were destroying her and the only way she'd ever be able to bring herself back into the black was for the writer to be dead. At that point the hunters surround the cabin. One of the hunters tries to shoot at her, but his comrades stop him because they could only make a trophy out of a fully transformed wolf. After that their preparations would prove inadequate and she would hunt most of them down slasher movie style.

The next morning, human again but making use of her dwindling wolf senses, the writer locates the receptionist tied up in another cabin. They had been intending to use her as the next prey should the writer have been able to escape. The receptionist had seen several people used as targets, but only with the previous one had she realised what was actually happening, and by then it was too late to save them. She then asks the writer what she plans on doing, and she honestly has no idea. Writing hadn't really been working out for her, and she did enjoy the mountains. The receptionist then mentions that there is a very long waiting list of hunters, and they all pay upfront. The writer considers it, but first she needs to pay a visit to her publicist back in Seattle.

morwalugi 08-24-2011 01:31 PM

3) POV of tale teller
Told by a older wiser Jen decades after the events she's about to commit
to a journal as a warning to future generations of werewolves

Based on the Dragons of Pern premise of that wandering Red Planet
that comes by every 3 centuries or so,drawing with it Thread
and catching the slumbering folk of Pern off guard and giving them
50 years of Hell till the Red Planet goes away.

Lets say a astral body (a shattered part of the Moon ) is circling the
Solar system and visits our area every 270 years.When this astral
body comes by its gravitational pull draws the Full Moon closer to
Earth,its "werewolf causing lunar rock " as well has a added boost to the
transformation.

So that last time this astral body came by was 1729 and it spawned
the French Beast of Gervais and other horrorible werewolf nasties for a
few decades.

After 270 years the werewolves have forgotten about the "super monsters"
and being a werewolf is a misunderstood child of nature/furry/otherkin thing.,but
nothing like the werewolfs from the 1730's and 1740's had to deal with.

Jen gets infected in the 1990's,and like the other weres,ignores the DoomsDay
prohets who are claiming in 1997 that their day of reckoning is apon them.
So Jens immersed in a were community that views being a werewolf as little
more trouble then everyday issues,and after 2 years of being a werewolf
refuses to believe that she could turn into a human flesh craving child gobbling
up Spawn of Satan type creature.

Now one of the Doomsayers ( Van Helsing) is also cursed,and naturally isn't
too pleased with the role he'll be playing in 2 years.Presumably he's researched
a anti-werewolf monster potion ( wolfsbane) and figures it'll keep
the weres from going ravenously big ,hairy and hungry come the predicted
Dooms Day date ( 2000 AD )

So its DoomsDay and on the first night Jen is alarmed when her change is a
bit more extreme then she'd come to expect after 2 years of being a were.

Come the 2nd night she's gobbled up the patent anti-werewolf pills Van Helsing
kindly sent her months/years earlier.She breathes a sigh of relief as her tf is
' gentler and Kinder"

However stories go around the were community the next morning that some
were's ( who didn't gobble up the pills ) "lost it and went off on a
murderous blood soaked rampage of gobbling up dogs,sheep,cats,etc

So the 3rd night Jens double dosing on those anti-werewolf pills.
Alas the "Red Planet and its Thread" influence easily smashes through Van
Helsings medication and a
Beast of Gervais "super werewolf monster"
awakens within her and the safe tranquil days
are gone for the worlds were community for the next decade or two,during which
everything gets turned upside down for werewolf Jen.

Cursebearer 08-25-2011 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodacat (Post 602330)
snip

That sounds perfect. Thank you kindly for your request, I know that I'll really enjoy working on it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by morwalugi (Post 602331)
snip

That's certainly a very interesting idea. It's got a much denser mythology than I have gotten to place in any of my stories thus far. As an endeavor, though, this seems like a much bigger project than the usual requests. If I were to accept it, I don't suppose you'd mind if I split it into parts to work on at my leisure, would you?

TF-Viewer 08-25-2011 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursebearer (Post 593760)
I'll officially accept one more of them right now, of your choosing,

Wha?! How did I manage to miss this reply? Honestly don't know how that happened. Anyway, bit late but I'd have to pick the Park Ranger story solely based on it containing a group TF. :) Hope I'm not too late.

Skalla-Grimm 08-25-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 589002)
Hmm, well as for that last request's details. I think I'd like the tour guide to be Asian and slender framed, a bit of a switch from the usual large chested girls. Let's have this one on the petite side with a relatively small chest. But don't worry, that just means her small clothes will be easier to tear once she starts growing out of them.

Just to go off on the tangent of werewolf affirmative action, the character Steph in the first sequence I did in the "Messing Around in 3D" thread is (supposed to be) Asian.

Huh, there's an odd story idea. "Why'd you turn me into a werewolf?" "Well you see, most werewolves are white heterosexual males, so in order to reach our diversity targets...'

morwalugi 08-25-2011 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursebearer (Post 602480)

That's certainly a very interesting idea. It's got a much denser mythology than I have gotten to place in any of my stories thus far. As an endeavor, though, this seems like a much bigger project than the usual requests. If I were to accept it, I don't suppose you'd mind if I split it into parts to work on at my leisure, would you?

Fine by me.

sodacat 08-25-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skalla-Grimm (Post 602502)
Just to go off on the tangent of werewolf affirmative action, the character Steph in the first sequence I did in the "Messing Around in 3D" thread is (supposed to be) Asian.

Huh, there's an odd story idea. "Why'd you turn me into a werewolf?" "Well you see, most werewolves are white heterosexual males, so in order to reach our diversity targets...'

On that thought, Asia already has tons of its own mythical monsters running around, so if the European clans want to make inroads, they're going to need someone who won't look as out of place.

kooncds 10-02-2013 12:20 AM

Hmm.. I have an Idea.

The story of two lovers... A soldier who has just returned for Iraq, and is suffering from PTSD...

Now, his wife had been bitten a month earlier, of course, by a werewolf. Her natural 'tough girl' personalty leads her to ignore the wound, satisfied with its rapid healing.

Now, upon the night of his return the two of course get to release pent up passion. So, it begins a little soft core, a strip tease...

Then the moon rises, and the beast tugs on her mind, slowly and barely without notice shifting i, imprinting the male in front of her as a potential mate. The transformation progresses at a slow pace, barely noticeable at first, finally reaching a point where the beast has taken full control of her still mostly human body. The soldier, jet lagged and barely holding unto his sanity after a horrific war, believes he is imagining it and things continue. About three fourths into the transformation, she claims him, biting him hard. This sends him over the threshold, and he jumps from the bed for his .45 ACP handgun, and promptly shoots the newly transformed werewolf. She is knocked to the ground and does not get up back up. He passes out from mental stress and blood loss.

Upon awaking, he notices his once again human wife, unharmed... and a crescent shaped scar on his thigh...

Jake 07-19-2021 02:44 PM

Can you do a werewolf tg?

Zachattack94 07-21-2021 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake (Post 850054)
Can you do a werewolf tg?

Dude really…last post here was 8 years ago.