The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Request a Story (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23468)

Cursebearer 04-28-2010 07:44 PM

Request a Story

Decided to make a separate thread where requests can be posted, and what I'm working on can be shown, because my current rules are very buried in my story thread. So here's the deal!

Note: I am ready to branch out to different sorts of TF, and have edited this request thread to reflect that!

I'm currently taking story requests! Here are a couple of suggestions that will greatly improve your chances of getting your request accepted. More will be added as I think of them. :p

1. Werewolves are still my favorites, and are the most likely to be accepted as requests. If you're going for something different, know that I prefer to write transformations into wild and predatory creatures much more than I like domesticated creatures, i.e. a transformation into a wolf is much more likely to be accepted than a transformation into a dog. Real world creatures are not the limit; pretty much whatever you can think of.

2. I write painful transformations. You can feel free to request a pleasurable transformation, of course. Always feel free to request exactly what you want. But know that the odds of me writing one are highly unlikely.

3. Sexuality is at my discretion. Hardcore sexuality in a transformation is a bit uncomfortable for me to write, where slightly less explicit sexuality actually makes things more interesting to work with.

4. The more detail you give me, the more likely I'll accept your request and the easier a time I'll have with it. Be as descriptive as you want, especially in the appearance and personality of the victim and the scenario of the transformation itself. I can't stress this enough, from supporting characters to setting, small details can really help.

Don't let these guidelines stop you from requesting what you want in your TF. The worst I can do is say no, and I swear I'll be polite and friendly about it. Other than that, as much detail as you can give me for what you want is always appreciated! What the girl looks like, how she acts, the situation she's in and why the transformation happens, etc. etc. And if you would rather make your request in private, feel free to PM me!

Here's a place where you can find all my work:

http://cursebearer.deviantart.com/

And here's what I'm working on right now:

Untitled Story -A jealous ex-boyfriend discovers that his girlfriend was stripping for strangers in front of a webcam for cash the whole time she was dating him. Angry, he decides to get back at her with a black magic ritual that transforms her into a wolf in front of all of her paying customers.

futagal 04-29-2010 01:53 AM

Re: Request a Story

How about two girls at once? Maybe a girl accidentally infects her friend with lycanthropy, but only realizes it just as the moon is rising and has to break the news to her and keep her inside. I love it when the transformations are impending and getting to safety is critical, it adds a great edge (your story "Woman to Werewolf" was excellent!)

Cursebearer 04-29-2010 10:54 AM

This sounds good, but if you could give me a few more details I would really appreciate it! Thanks for the request! :D

LeenaAngelWing 04-29-2010 01:59 PM

Hmmm... female werewolf only eh?

You know what I would like to see, a model, up on stage, going down the catwalk, trying to ignore the change as much as she can, but eventually succumbing.

What also might be good is a girl, obsessed with her fitness, lifting weights and doing exercises so hard that she transforms along the way.

If I wasn't limited to female werewolves, i'd say I wanted to see some sort of spider anthro tf. Stuff like that always made for good painful tf material.

no-name 04-29-2010 06:16 PM

Brain recovering from cooking up random commission ideas.
Will check back later with ideas ready. :)

sodacat 04-29-2010 11:33 PM

I like the concept of a transformation taking place in a small enclosed space, like for instance an airplane bathroom. Maybe one involving a stewardess on one of those smaller cross-pacific commercial planes from the 40s-50s that only had 20-25 seats? She's the only stewardess on the flight and the stress, and maybe some cursed trinket she picked up in the Orient, trigger the transformation.

Cursebearer 05-01-2010 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeenaAngelWing (Post 478016)
Hmmm... female werewolf only eh?

You know what I would like to see, a model, up on stage, going down the catwalk, trying to ignore the change as much as she can, but eventually succumbing.

What also might be good is a girl, obsessed with her fitness, lifting weights and doing exercises so hard that she transforms along the way.

If I wasn't limited to female werewolves, i'd say I wanted to see some sort of spider anthro tf. Stuff like that always made for good painful tf material.

I'm fond of both of these ideas! If you'd like to work out some more details with me for either of them, please definitely do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by no-name (Post 478140)
Brain recovering from cooking up random commission ideas.
Will check back later with ideas ready. :)

Can't wait. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodacat (Post 478222)
I like the concept of a transformation taking place in a small enclosed space, like for instance an airplane bathroom. Maybe one involving a stewardess on one of those smaller cross-pacific commercial planes from the 40s-50s that only had 20-25 seats? She's the only stewardess on the flight and the stress, and maybe some cursed trinket she picked up in the Orient, trigger the transformation.

Dig it! Again, feel free to work out any other details with me at your earliest convenience. :D

Also of note, I may be temporarily closing requests soon, simply because it could easily get to the point of people waiting months for their story, which isn't very fair to the requester. So if I get a little pickier before I actually close requests, that's why! I'll only be accepting one or two more before I close for a while. Sorry about that folks.

futagal 05-03-2010 09:46 AM

Re: The two girls at once:

How about this scenario - a girl is waiting anxiously for her roommate to come home. A month ago the roommate was attacked outside the building and bitten. The girl couldn't be sure that she was the attacker, but as the new full moon approaches, she has become more sure of the signs in her friend. She's asked her roommate to come home early so she can break the news, but her roommate is late.

The roommate gets home, but the moon has already risen, and both girls are feeling the effects. The girl tries to tell her roommate what is happening, but as both of them begin to transform the roommate becomes more and more afraid. The girl is forced to subdue her and keep her from escaping, so that they don't do any damage. Finally both of them fully transform. The story could end with them waking up, realizing that they now share something both intimate and frightening.

Thanks!

Cursebearer 05-03-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by futagal (Post 480045)
Re: The two girls at once:

How about this scenario - a girl is waiting anxiously for her roommate to come home. A month ago the roommate was attacked outside the building and bitten. The girl couldn't be sure that she was the attacker, but as the new full moon approaches, she has become more sure of the signs in her friend. She's asked her roommate to come home early so she can break the news, but her roommate is late.

The roommate gets home, but the moon has already risen, and both girls are feeling the effects. The girl tries to tell her roommate what is happening, but as both of them begin to transform the roommate becomes more and more afraid. The girl is forced to subdue her and keep her from escaping, so that they don't do any damage. Finally both of them fully transform. The story could end with them waking up, realizing that they now share something both intimate and frightening.

Thanks!

Excellent! That's plenty for me to go on, though if you have any specifications for what you'd like the girls to look like, that would be good to know! Request accepted!

futagal 05-03-2010 10:38 AM

Fantastic!

How about the werewolf girl is thin, with short black hair and glasses, while her rommate is brown haired and buxom.

Thanks so much! Happy writing.

Cursebearer 05-03-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by futagal (Post 480066)
Fantastic!

How about the werewolf girl is thin, with short black hair and glasses, while her rommate is brown haired and buxom.

Thanks so much! Happy writing.

Sounds good to me! Thanks for your request!

morwalugi 05-04-2010 02:29 PM

Teen girl feeling adventurous goes out at midnight,strips naked,puts on some
bikini outfit she made from granny's old wolf fur coat,lights the fire,makes
the circle and tosses in the store bought poppy seed,parsley and a
few other harmless herbs into the pot and recites the tried and true
incantation
""Hail, Hail, Hail, great wolf spirit, Hail!
A boon I ask thee, mighty shade.
Within this circle I have made.
Make me a werewolf strong and bold.
The terror alike of young and old.
Grant me a figure tall and spare;
The speed of the elk, the claws of the bear;
The poison of snakes, the wit of the fox;
The stealth of the wolf, the strength of the ox;
The jaws of the tiger, the teeth of the shark;
The eyes of a cat that sees in the dark;
Make me climb like a monkey, scent like a dog;
Swim like a fish, and eat like a hog.
Haste, Haste, Haste, lonely spirit, Haste!
Here, wan and drear, magic spell making,
Findest thou me - shaking, quaking.
Softly fan me as I lie.
And thy mystic touch apply.
Touch apply, and I swear that when I die,
When I die, I will serve thee evermore,
Evermore, in grey wolf land, cold and raw."

Naturally shes both hoping the spell will work and afraid it actually
might.The midnight hour passes and she goes home to bed and some
muscle cramps give her a brief thrill that "oops,its happening"

It doesn't of course.Theres no sudden appearance by a efeminate
wolf headed apparaition,no ghastly hoot of approval from the
Great Wolf Spirit.

So she does this several times,with no success.Basically
The Wolf Page,to keep modern kids from stoning and poisoning themselves,
put the milder ineffective substitute herbs on their web page.

However in the pre-internet age,books Did list the
Real McCoy.So our girl is browsing the public library and comes
across a 1970's era Werewolf Book,which she takes home,where she
finds the ritual she's been using.Naturally a packet of poppy seed(the potent
opium making stuff,not the baking variety)falls out from the book.So with
those and the info about the other correct herbs to use,our teen girl has one
last go at the spell.

Presumably there are the usual false starts,and she thinks its
another dud.Till that moment in her bed when the muscle cramps
don't fade away,but intensify and she has to deal with the pain of
success.Which as you can see from the incantation is a chimera
creature that would make even the most terrifying movie werewolf
yelp and run away from the toweing shark toothed monster craving for
human flesh and blood our teen girl gets turned into against her will.

hewylewis 06-18-2010 03:27 PM

I'd like to see a female anthro kangaroo make out with human girl, slowly turning her into an anthro kangaroo too. I also see a scene where the girl is trying to reach the seat of her pants to release her new tail, but the kangaroo girl does it for her, ripping her pants and releasing her tail! Hmm?

TF-Viewer 06-18-2010 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hewylewis (Post 499990)
I'd like to see a female anthro kangaroo make out with human girl, slowly turning her into an anthro kangaroo too. I also see a scene where the girl is trying to reach the seat of her pants to release her new tail, but the kangaroo girl does it for her, ripping her pants and releasing her tail! Hmm?

I don't want to sound rude, but I don't think you read the part in the original message where it says that for the time being this is limited to female werewolf stories.

Cursebearer 06-18-2010 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morwalugi (Post 480572)
snip

Perhaps when I'm ready to branch out from werewolves. Make sure to request this again at a later date, because the idea is solid!

Quote:

Originally Posted by danio13 (Post 499918)
Here is one of my ideas from my idea thread

Werewolf to human- A hiker walking in a forest at night(he's lost) finds an injured wolf. He bandages it and carries it to a nearby cabin. As dawn breaks, the wolf transforms to a young woman. She explains her being a werewolf and how she got her leg broken. The hiker and the werewolf girl decided to like together in the woods.

A revert might be interesting to do... Can you provide me with a few more details and how you'd like the transformation to go down? Thank you. ^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by hewylewis (Post 499990)

What TF-Viewer said, and I'm sure it was just an honest mistake. :) Please read the original post for the rules of requesting, and get back to me if that sounds to your taste.

cani 06-19-2010 01:45 PM

A little restrictive to get many ideas, in my opinion.

Not at all so into werewolves and pain so...

...no idea.

Btw what about other were creatuers or TG..just curious.

hewylewis 06-19-2010 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 499994)
I don't want to sound rude, but I don't think you read the part in the original message where it says that for the time being this is limited to female werewolf stories.

Oh...sorry.

LeenaAngelWing 06-19-2010 09:12 PM

hey cursebearer, you still doing this? If so I'd love to work out my ideas with you.

Cursebearer 06-20-2010 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cani (Post 500271)
A little restrictive to get many ideas, in my opinion.

Not at all so into werewolves and pain so...

...no idea.

Btw what about other were creatuers or TG..just curious.

I've already gotten quite a lot of ideas! If my style isn't to your taste, I apologize, but this is what I'd like to do right now. I'll eventually branch out to other werecreatures almost without a doubt, but TG has never appealed to me and I have no interest in writing it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danio13 (Post 500282)
Actually if you can the transformation could be a mix of painful and pleasurable. Also I wish to add more detail to the story.

"After the werewolf lady (naked lady with wolf ears and a tail) revealed her story to the man, they later make out. While having sex, the man slowly turn into a woman with ears and tail like the werewolf. The man turned woman does not noticed until the end, but doesn't mind and decided to stay with his new lover together"

Hope that is fine:)

I'm very sorry, but I don't like to do TG, and I'm not sure my style is what you're looking for in a TF. :( Thank you for the interest, but I think I'm going to have to deny this one. Sincere apologies.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeenaAngelWing (Post 500361)
hey cursebearer, you still doing this? If so I'd love to work out my ideas with you.

Yes I am! And I'd love for you to work out your ideas with me! I was a little disappointed when I didn't get a response, gotta say. ^^ All I need is some more detail to go off of, such as what the subjects look like and how the change goes down. Or if you've lost interest in those ideas and would like to request something new, that's also perfectly fine.

Note that I'm on vacation right now with limited computer access! My replies are likely to be slow.

Cactus Jack 06-20-2010 04:43 PM

So your last story inspired me just a bit. I like how it started at the infection point, and spread from there. I'm also inspired by the heat of summer, so let's talk a winter tale, in a cabin. A group of friends are hanging out at a cabin, very Evil Dead. They find out that they're out of food, so the lot of them decide to head back into town, except the one girl who always wants to stay by herself at the beginning of horror films. Blonde, modestly figured, she decides she wants to take a look at the scenery under the full moon. Oblivious. So she's alone, walking down a trail when all of a sudden... she feels a prick at her ankle. She reaches down, only to find a... dart? She looks around trying to find the culprit, when suddenly she feels the heat. The heat hit reached her chest so quickly she almost forgets to breathe. She hurries back to the cabin. Once inside, she realizes that if she was burning up outside with the light hint of snow on the ground, then inside with a light fire... This girl, unlike Karen, has no heroic resolve, so rather then open her shirt and hope for the best, she strips straight down to nothing. A cool breeze rolls in from the open door, but does nothing to abate the heat and the pain. At this point she notices the small, rough blonde hairs prickling around the would, and her foot begins to stretch... So yeah, if you can take this and make with it what you make every other suggestion, well.. you'd do what you've done to every other suggestion; i.e. do them great justice. I love the parts in your stories where you talk about how their bodies are pressed against their clothes and skivvies, but here I want to see what you do with someone completely nude. As for the poison dart... well, just a point of ridiculousness in this premise of ridiculousness.

Cursebearer 06-21-2010 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cactus Jack (Post 500508)
snip

Sounds perfect to me. I'd love to do this one. ^^

aresx 09-23-2010 04:33 PM

are you still writing these? D:

Cursebearer 09-23-2010 05:32 PM

Yep! Exceedingly slowly.

ivan11422 09-23-2010 05:40 PM

Quality takes time, I love your stories Cursebearer!

TF-Viewer 09-23-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivan11422 (Post 532221)
Quality takes time, I love your stories Cursebearer!

Yeah, what he said. :)

Jake 09-24-2010 09:39 AM

How abouta story involving a werecat?

Mitchell 09-25-2010 06:29 PM

See the first post, werewolves only. And that's not much of a story idea. *snickers*. I'm sure someone here is willing to help.

onallfours 06-18-2011 02:35 PM

Something with donkeys would be cool :)

Cursebearer 06-18-2011 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onallfours (Post 588536)
Something with donkeys would be cool :)

It would have to be one hell of an interesting request. Donkey and cow TFs just in general do not interest me. Of course, if you have a request involving a donkey TF, you are perfectly allowed and even encouraged to make said request. I don't say this to put you off, you must understand, just to warn you so you don't feel too disappointed if I say no.

LostHopeOfDusk 06-18-2011 03:26 PM

Well, if you want to do werewolf stories, one where the weak geek girl of the school, that everyone bullies or just ignores, ends becoming a huge werewolf woman; and must fight the desire to kill everyone that ever wronged her, would be good. Having someone that is not a werewolf to guide her would be interesting, Some kind of person that does not believe she is a werewolf, but gives her good advice anyway.

I had some discussion about werewolves ages ago, the point was, the werewolf is basically just you in a bad day, You still have control, you still can stop if you really want, there is no monster, you are the monster. You had been using the wolf as a excuse, the one who did all those things was you.

"You are full of desires, of things you want to do but you don't because of the consequences, because of what society tells you to do. You just shape all that into the wolf because you been made to believe you shouldn't do those things, so you give them a face and a mind, something you can blame. But guess what? There is no beast, no curse, all that time it was you giving a damn about consequences or society, and just doing what you wanted to do. Then you just used the wolf as a scapegoat, an excuse to fell guilt free"

zuljan 06-19-2011 01:32 AM

Thought it was a necrod thread given the dates, was pleasantly surprised =D

You like werewolves ay? Is it the wereness or the wolfness?

Because what I'ld really like to see is a Cerberus. Some girls get stuck to one another into a were-cerberusy thing, i love the idea of minds milding or being forced into one body and such. Don't really have a story in mind, other than "Cerberus"

mb78 06-19-2011 05:18 AM

My lame idea:

2 women in their mid 20s, roommates, best friends. One has been a werewolf since late teens. Other is not, but knows about her friend, and helps her out with keeping the wolf under control (via locking her up in their basement or picking her up the morning after a change in the woods, etc.).

On the day of a full moon, something happens for them to be locked in a room together. Best suggestion for this is they get caught up near a big public brawl and get tossed in jail (in a cell together) until the police can sort it out. They panic after finding out they won't get out till in the morning, knowing what that means. Eventually, they come up with a less than ideal plan: as soon as the werewolf feels the first, most minor symptom of the change, she bites the non-werewolf hard enough so as to draw blood. Then the werewolf fights the change harder than ever, hoping her friend will change as well. Naturally, she does, wolves get out, cause havoc/destruction/death (whatever you feel comfortable with). Next morning they deal with the painful new reality, etc...

Optional, depending on how comfortable you are with it: They are both normally heterosexual, but one of the rising symptoms of the change (both before it fully kicks in and during the very initial stages of the physical transformation before the pain really mounts) is attraction to fellow nearby werewolves. The next morning, they have to deal with the memory of that as well.

Ladylike255 06-19-2011 06:55 AM

Are you still available for story requests?

Cursebearer 06-19-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHopeOfDusk (Post 588546)
Well, if you want to do werewolf stories, one where the weak geek girl of the school, that everyone bullies or just ignores, ends becoming a huge werewolf woman; and must fight the desire to kill everyone that ever wronged her, would be good. Having someone that is not a werewolf to guide her would be interesting, Some kind of person that does not believe she is a werewolf, but gives her good advice anyway.

I had some discussion about werewolves ages ago, the point was, the werewolf is basically just you in a bad day, You still have control, you still can stop if you really want, there is no monster, you are the monster. You had been using the wolf as a excuse, the one who did all those things was you.

"You are full of desires, of things you want to do but you don't because of the consequences, because of what society tells you to do. You just shape all that into the wolf because you been made to believe you shouldn't do those things, so you give them a face and a mind, something you can blame. But guess what? There is no beast, no curse, all that time it was you giving a damn about consequences or society, and just doing what you wanted to do. Then you just used the wolf as a scapegoat, an excuse to fell guilt free"

Sorry, I'm afraid I'm going to say no to this one... The idea itself is solid, but it clashes a bit with what I really enjoy writing, which is the mind of the girl either changing into or being replaced by the more feral mind of a beast. But I was really on the fence about this one- approaching the transformation in that moral light would be a really interesting challenge- so... Hm. I'm going to take a look at it again after I finish my next request, and see if I feel differently. Sorry to leave you hanging like that, I really do apologize.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zuljan (Post 588695)
Thought it was a necrod thread given the dates, was pleasantly surprised =D

You like werewolves ay? Is it the wereness or the wolfness?

Because what I'ld really like to see is a Cerberus. Some girls get stuck to one another into a were-cerberusy thing, i love the idea of minds milding or being forced into one body and such. Don't really have a story in mind, other than "Cerberus"

It's actually a combination of the wereness and the wolfness. I quite enjoy both the creature that is transformed into and the whole full moon thing. That trigger never gets old.

However, I'm afraid that merging is one of those 'just not my thing' things. I'm sorry to say no, and I really do thank you for your request and your interest in my writing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mb78 (Post 588699)
My lame idea:

2 women in their mid 20s, roommates, best friends. One has been a werewolf since late teens. Other is not, but knows about her friend, and helps her out with keeping the wolf under control (via locking her up in their basement or picking her up the morning after a change in the woods, etc.).

On the day of a full moon, something happens for them to be locked in a room together. Best suggestion for this is they get caught up near a big public brawl and get tossed in jail (in a cell together) until the police can sort it out. They panic after finding out they won't get out till in the morning, knowing what that means. Eventually, they come up with a less than ideal plan: as soon as the werewolf feels the first, most minor symptom of the change, she bites the non-werewolf hard enough so as to draw blood. Then the werewolf fights the change harder than ever, hoping her friend will change as well. Naturally, she does, wolves get out, cause havoc/destruction/death (whatever you feel comfortable with). Next morning they deal with the painful new reality, etc...

Optional, depending on how comfortable you are with it: They are both normally heterosexual, but one of the rising symptoms of the change (both before it fully kicks in and during the very initial stages of the physical transformation before the pain really mounts) is attraction to fellow nearby werewolves. The next morning, they have to deal with the memory of that as well.

This one looks very interesting. Flesh it out just a little bit further and I'll decide from there. A lesbian scene is indeed something I'm pretty uncomfortable with, but we'll see. When I do accept these requests, I like to keep them as close to how they were originally intended as possible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladylike255 (Post 588704)
Are you still available for story requests?

I am indeed!

Ladylike255 06-19-2011 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursebearer (Post 588733)

I am indeed!

Would you mind if I note you my Story Request? Oh, and do you mind if it involves a little girl in the scenario of growing a cow tail and udder?

Cursebearer 06-19-2011 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladylike255 (Post 588788)
Would you mind if I note you my Story Request? Oh, and do you mind if it involves a little girl in the scenario of growing a cow tail and udder?

Just going to head you off at the pass and say no. I'm not comfortable writing a story involving a child.

splinterfox 06-20-2011 01:05 AM

Well if your still open to ideas... Well I've tried to write this out a few times. But I personally hate my stories so I scrap it every time.

so my idea goes like this:
A girl starts having fever dreams, and blacking out at 10 pm or so every night. she awakes to find her room in dismay every morning(doesnt go noticed by others since she lives alone). But finds that after each morning she is changed little by little into a wolf. The whole story takes place over thirty days or so, and i had originally wrote in a boyfriend to anchor her emotions and to provide a means of support. i was aiming my story to be serious emotional story with little to no sex, but i simply can't do that at my level of writing. Maybe I'll get to it one day. But I'd like to see you take it on, and if you do decide to take it up, feel free to alter the idea in any way, I'd love to see what you could do with it.

Ladylike255 06-20-2011 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursebearer (Post 588798)
Just going to head you off at the pass and say no. I'm not comfortable writing a story involving a child.

Oh no! You are not getting me off your boat this easily! I have another idea and it doesn't involve children!

TF-Viewer 06-20-2011 02:19 PM

I have been sitting on an idea for a while. Was going to try and write it myself but I have to admit I suck at writing. So I guess I'll put it out here and see if you want to take it up later.

The setting would be in a museum. We have a smart, sexy female tour guide showing a group of children around the exhibits (they're on a school trip). One of the exhibits has taxidermy wolves on display and the children being children climb onto the display (that was just behind a velvet rope instead of in a glass case) and knock one of the wolves over. The tour guide sees this happening and manages to catch the taxidermy wolf in mid fall and cuts her hand on one of it's fangs. Not badly but enough to break the skin and shed a few drops of blood. The children are escorted out by their teacher (who's very disappointed with them) and the tour guide goes about her duties of straightening up the display.

Skipping ahead a few hours. It's closing time and our guide is closing down the displays for the night when she wanders into one of the science exhibits that happens to contain a rare moon rock. As part of the display they have an artificial sun lamp that shines on the rock to simulate moonlight as it's reflected off the tiny piece of actual moon that they have. As she approaches it to turn off the light she starts to feel warm and sweaty, she never manages to reach the light switch as she suddenly begins to transform. It starts with where she cut herself on the wolf's fang earlier that day, fur sprouting around the cut as the cut begins to heal itself rapidly. Nails turn to claws, hand stretching etc. She tears her clothes off to relieve the heat and because they're becoming too tight. She is overcome by the transformation, but not before realizing what happened. She knows it's absurd but the wolf on display must have been a werewolf and cutting her hand on it's fang was the same as being bitten by one. Now standing in the light of the small moon rock she knows she's a werewolf herself now, but she also knows that it's not actually a full moon outside, and that only the moon rock is causing it. Desperately she tries to reach for the light switch but finds she's transformed too much, she's forced to all fours and can no longer reach it. It dawns on her that there's another way to stop the change. Another one of the science exhibits has a huge sun on display, it's fake of course, but it simulates real sun light and if simulated moon light is causing her to change than simulated sun light could change her back.

So she drags her changing body out of the lunar exhibit towards the solar exhibit, she reaches it just as her head and mind begin to fully change and the transformation quickly reverses itself. Now she's there naked and drenched in sweat on the floor of the museum, gets up after a while and shuts off the power to the lunar exhibit from a fuse box outside the room. She has to do that so she can go inside and retrieve her cell phone from among her destroyed and discarded clothing without transforming again from the fake moonlight. After getting her phone she calls her female roommate to come to the museum and bring some extra clothes for her, there wasn't time to explain on the phone and insists that she hurry before the night security guards find her.

Her friend shows up, gives our now naked guide the spare clothes and they drive home where all is explained (but probably not believed). She also mentions they should buy a cage or some chains because the real full moon was next week.

LostHopeOfDusk 06-20-2011 04:41 PM

Quote:

Sorry, I'm afraid I'm going to say no to this one... The idea itself is solid, but it clashes a bit with what I really enjoy writing, which is the mind of the girl either changing into or being replaced by the more feral mind of a beast. But I was really on the fence about this one- approaching the transformation in that moral light would be a really interesting challenge- so... Hm. I'm going to take a look at it again after I finish my next request, and see if I feel differently. Sorry to leave you hanging like that, I really do apologize.

Well, if you take the "feral mind of a beast" as simply doing what you want to do when you want to do it, it could work with my idea. The general idea is that she creates that personality as an excuse, something of a Miss Hyde persona, only wolf like, but all that time, she could have stooped herself if she really wanted too. She just took being a werewolf as the perfect excuse.

Cursebearer 06-20-2011 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladylike255 (Post 588826)
Oh no! You are not getting me off your boat this easily! I have another idea and it doesn't involve children!

Feel free to PM it to me if you'd be more comfortable requesting it that way!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 588865)
snip

This idea sounds nice and solid, as I've come to expect from you! I've been hoping to get a request that will let me illustrate a reversion. Now, did you have any further specifics as to what you'd like the woman to look like or how you'd like the transformation to go down and etc. etc? This sounds like one I'll definitely accept.

TF-Viewer 06-20-2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursebearer (Post 588888)
This idea sounds nice and solid, as I've come to expect from you! I've been hoping to get a request that will let me illustrate a reversion. Now, did you have any further specifics as to what you'd like the woman to look like or how you'd like the transformation to go down and etc. etc? This sounds like one I'll definitely accept.

I'll get back to you on that later, you certainly have enough stories to work on in the meantime. No rush. :)

TF-Viewer 06-21-2011 03:03 PM

Hmm, well as for that last request's details. I think I'd like the tour guide to be Asian and slender framed, a bit of a switch from the usual large chested girls. Let's have this one on the petite side with a relatively small chest. But don't worry, that just means her small clothes will be easier to tear once she starts growing out of them. I think she should be wearing something of a dress suit, professional looking but a short tight skirt, and nylon leggings that end just under the skirt.

Transformation starts with the hand that was cut, then maybe instead of spreading up from there it affects any area the light from the moonrock is touching. Any exposed skin the light shines on begins to develop black fur. Since she's getting hot and her clothes are getting tighter she'll start taking them off/ tearing them off exposing more skin and thus making the transformation advance further by exposing more of her body to the light.

As for the mental changes, I think she won't be completely overcome by the beast before reverting. She gets to the simulated sunlight just before her mind is totally lost to the change, but she'll definitely feel the beast clawing at her thoughts and suppressing her memory before it's over. Maybe have her stare up at the fake sun in the exhibit to force the change out from her mind first and have her physically revert after mentally regaining control so she has to experience the complete change from woman to wolf and back again without losing consciousness. She snaps back to human as she reaches the very edge of the mental change, one second more would have caused the beast to take over totally.

I think that's about all I've got for that at the moment. I do however have a few others I've thought up today while at work and have been dieing to get them down in writing before I have a chance to forget them.

1. The Infection part two. Karen and Maria's story continues with Maria having helped Karen escape captivity before anyone has a chance to find her in the cage in place of the wolf. However, her entire transformation was recorded by the lab's surveillance system and now the government is looking for both of them. They're on the run, having emptied their bank accounts, ditched their cell phones and credit cards, anything that could be used to track their movements across the country. They stay under the radar and off the grid, paying for everything in cash and driving a cheap used van. They load the van up with some medical supplies, chemistry equipment and heavy metal chains and bars, taking it all out to an old abandoned cabin deep in the woods halfway across the country (not sure where yet, like what state) that had been in Karen's family for years but that nobody really knew about, it hadn't been used in over 20 years. They stay out there away from the world and try to find a solution to Karen's lycanthropy. Using an old gas powered generator to run their chemistry equipment, computers, video camera. They document her transformations while she's chained and eventually weld a cage together to keep her in as it's more comfortable for her than to be chained up.

They keep all this equipment and cage in an old barn behind the cabin, Karen's grandfather used to keep a few horses there but not much else, it wasn't really a farm and had no big open field, just a small clearing around the barn. So it's very out of the way and miles from anybody. No internet connection and it's a dead zone for cell phones.

There's a lot more stuff to this one, if you accept this one there might be a part three. :)

2. Park Ranger (rough title.. very subject to change) Alright, female park ranger, Native American descent and very pretty. One night she comes to the aid of three campers who are attacked by a pack of wolves in her park. One male and two female campers. The male is killed, torn apart, very brutal, the girls are only wounded, and our ranger is also wounded. Each with only a single bite on arm or leg. The wolves are driven off, dawn breaks, and the girls are taken to safety at a nearby medical station operated by a close friend of the park ranger. The doctor here is really only equipped to do first aid treatments and the occasional snake bite, a wolf attack is out of her league and she's glad to see the wounds are relatively minor and bandages the three ladies up. The park ranger radios in the attack, but help won't arrive until the next afternoon. So while the two female campers mourn the death of their male friend the ranger and the doctor talk about this and that for a few hours. Until the sun sets and the moon rises. The campers start to feel ill, hot, hearts pounding, breathing heavily. While the doctor examines them the ranger develops the same symptoms and all three begin to transform inside the examination room at the medical station. The pack of wolves return and begin howling outside and the girls remark that they can understand the wolves, that they're calling to them. But the girls don't want to go with them, don't want to change and join the pack perhaps never to be seen again. The ranger comments about how people sometimes go missing, that maybe the ones that aren't found aren't simply buried somewhere.. but that they changed and became animals. She doesn't want to end up like that, a missing person or a beast attacking helpless campers. So she gives her gun to the doctor and asks her to shoot them all. The doctor refuses but the ranger explains that the gun is full of tranquilizer darts, confirming that the doctor feels slightly better about the request. Before carrying out the order she witness the three women transforming at different rates and reacting in different ways. One camper, a blond, tears off all her clothes, lying on her back naked she gradually transforms. Her pleas for help slowly getting deeper, becoming growls and whimpers and whines only a canine could produce. Before the blond is completely changed she is shot with a dart in the leg and quickly passes out, completing her change while unconscious. The second girl, a brunette keeps all her clothes on (except her shoes) and cradles herself as she changes, repeating to herself that "This isn't real. It's not happening. It's just a bad dream" throughout the entire ordeal. Her clothes tear slightly, but she refuses to remove any of them because in her mind it would be admitting it was really happening. She too is shot with a dart before her transformation can complete. The ranger removes her pants and underwear just before growing a long black wolf tail, she gets down on all fours and begs to be shot. She pleads as she tears her shirt open, revealing her shrinking breasts and the rows of nipples forming on her stomach. Before her face can fully change she too is shot with a dart.

The doctor locks them all in the exam room while they're out cold, and barricades the door with a desk. She then retreats into her office and does the same, locking it behind her and moving a heavy desk to block the door. There she huddles in fear until dawn when she hears the girls calling to be let out. At the end they're all human again, sweaty hungry and two of them are naked while one is wearing torn clothes. They don't explain to anyone about being transformed, but agree to be locked up every full moon under the doctor's supervision. Keeping it all a secret.

3. Clean up Crew.
A female janitor, who would be considered very attractive if not for one thing, a huge scar on the left side of her face. A scar made by the claws of a werewolf many years ago. She keeps her long hair hanging over the left side of her face to cover the scars, and her missing left eye. She keeps that eye closed tightly, it's not scarred shut, but the glass eye she has in it's place is embarrassing. She didn't want to look like a pirate so she doesn't wear a patch. She just keeps her hair hanging over half her face.

She's a night shift janitor at an office complex. She avoids human contact and social interactions because she's too self conscious about her scar and false eye. So she's quite content to work late in the empty building. Problem is though that she's well aware of the fact that she's been a werewolf ever since the attack. Three nights a month she has to request off in advance and lock herself away behind a heavy door in a room with no windows. Her boss at work gets tired of this and refuses to let her off work this month, she begs and pleads and tries to come up with a dozen reasons why she can't work but he keeps refusing. Eventually she caves and agrees to come in on her "special night", making a special arrangement that she'd work fast and clean up everything then head home early. Her boss agreed, but reminded her that she would only be paid for the short time she was there. She didn't care about that though, she just couldn't afford to lose her job. So that night she planned to work extra fast and rush home, but it didn't go as planned. She ends up staying too late and begins to feel the change take hold while she's still working. She strips off her work clothes, consisting of little more than a pair of gray overalls and boots, then clad in only her underwear she gets on the elevator and rides it down the the lowest basement level. She stumbles out of the elevator and rips off her undergarments which were so soaked with sweat that they'd become virtually transparent. Confident that she's no longer a danger to anyone if she transforms in the subbasement she gives in to the change, dropping to all fours. During the transformation her scars fade and the glass eye pops out, clacking to the floor. The eye she'd lost as a human begins to regenerate while she changes into a wolf, it's disorienting to her when this happens, especially since her other eye remains unchanged throughout most of the transformation. So with one wolf eye and one human eye her view is very strange, one eye seeing in full color the other in black and white. Her one wolf eye being very adapted to the dark of the basement the other human eye taking longer to adjust. She's always disappointed the morning after when she finds her left eye is still missing in human form, and that her scars have reappeared. She hates that part of her curse.

How do those sound?

mb78 06-21-2011 03:45 PM

I like TF-Viewer's #1, just because I like the idea of following up on your previous stories. Just about any of them would make for awesome sequels. You've also not done an "expected" (non-first) change since your first one, and I greatly enjoy those.

sodacat 06-21-2011 05:35 PM

Was going to suggest something but

Quote:

but it clashes a bit with what I really enjoy writing, which is the mind of the girl either changing into or being replaced by the more feral mind of a beast.

That pretty much rules it out entirely. So here's something else that popped into my head when I was browsing CYOC last night.

A writer, after having a nervous breakdown attempting to finish her current novel, is ordered by her publicist to go on mandatory vacation. She is sent to a private resort in the mountains, known for both skiing and hunting. After she arrives a storm moves in, cutting off any travel in or out of the community for the next several days.

She awakes from her first night's sleep very refreshed, if not entirely feeling herself, and sets out to explore the small community. Some of the people are uncharacteristically cold to her, while others are overly friendly. That night the lodge's receptionist meets the writer in private and tells her that she must get out of the resort that night, no matter what, or she will die. She explains no further, but it rattles the writer enough that she attempts to power through the storm anyways. Her vehicle eventually gets stuck, and she only makes it a few steps on foot before collapsing.

The next morning she wakes up, none the worse for wear, in her cabin, and both her car and the receptionist have disappeared. A little digging around reveals the truth of what's going on: her cabin is a magical containment unit, designed to collect and condense mystical energy into a single point: her. The end result is the creation of a werewolf, which would then be hunted by guests who paid handsomely for the opportunity to mount a mythical beast in their trophy room. She is too late to stop the effects of the cabin, and escapes into the woods, along with the hunters, as the changes start to take hold.

Not sure how much longer after that you'd want to continue the story, since you typically end it after the transformation.

Ladylike255 06-22-2011 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursebearer (Post 588888)
Feel free to PM it to me if you'd be more comfortable requesting it that way!

I've sent in a note to you! Is my idea still uncomfortable for you?

Cursebearer 07-18-2011 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 589002)
snip

First, request accepted. I'm a bit less enthusiastic about writing a small-chested character, but the Asian part helps, and I don't much enjoy my own work anyway. The idea is just phenomenal and I'd love to write it. Speaking of phenomenal ideas, all three of those others are just great. I'll officially accept one more of them right now, of your choosing, and I have to say I'd just love to hear what else you have planned for your number one idea. I haven't had the chance to revisit characters before, so it would be an interesting opportunity on top of that.

As for the other two stories you don't pick, keep them on your mind, please. I'd love to come back to them, I just don't want to overwhelm myself by accepting four requests at once.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodacat (Post 589015)
snip

VERY interesting! Consider this one accepted, the premise is just fantastically outside of what I normally get. Did you have anything in mind for what the woman looked like? And, if you would like me to continue this story beyond just the transformation, I would actually be delighted to, to an extent. I do have to keep these down to manageable one-month projects, but again, the premise is worth exploring further. I may be a fetish author, but deep down in my heart, I can't resist a good story when it presents itself. Did you have something planned for a resolution, or were you wanting me to wing it?

sodacat 08-24-2011 01:13 PM

Whoa, didn't even notice that reply until now. I figured that after discovering the truth the writer would call up her publicist to try and get her to send help. The publicist would reveal that she was the one who finalised the deal, as the writer's tanking book sales were destroying her and the only way she'd ever be able to bring herself back into the black was for the writer to be dead. At that point the hunters surround the cabin. One of the hunters tries to shoot at her, but his comrades stop him because they could only make a trophy out of a fully transformed wolf. After that their preparations would prove inadequate and she would hunt most of them down slasher movie style.

The next morning, human again but making use of her dwindling wolf senses, the writer locates the receptionist tied up in another cabin. They had been intending to use her as the next prey should the writer have been able to escape. The receptionist had seen several people used as targets, but only with the previous one had she realised what was actually happening, and by then it was too late to save them. She then asks the writer what she plans on doing, and she honestly has no idea. Writing hadn't really been working out for her, and she did enjoy the mountains. The receptionist then mentions that there is a very long waiting list of hunters, and they all pay upfront. The writer considers it, but first she needs to pay a visit to her publicist back in Seattle.

morwalugi 08-24-2011 01:31 PM

3) POV of tale teller
Told by a older wiser Jen decades after the events she's about to commit
to a journal as a warning to future generations of werewolves

Based on the Dragons of Pern premise of that wandering Red Planet
that comes by every 3 centuries or so,drawing with it Thread
and catching the slumbering folk of Pern off guard and giving them
50 years of Hell till the Red Planet goes away.

Lets say a astral body (a shattered part of the Moon ) is circling the
Solar system and visits our area every 270 years.When this astral
body comes by its gravitational pull draws the Full Moon closer to
Earth,its "werewolf causing lunar rock " as well has a added boost to the
transformation.

So that last time this astral body came by was 1729 and it spawned
the French Beast of Gervais and other horrorible werewolf nasties for a
few decades.

After 270 years the werewolves have forgotten about the "super monsters"
and being a werewolf is a misunderstood child of nature/furry/otherkin thing.,but
nothing like the werewolfs from the 1730's and 1740's had to deal with.

Jen gets infected in the 1990's,and like the other weres,ignores the DoomsDay
prohets who are claiming in 1997 that their day of reckoning is apon them.
So Jens immersed in a were community that views being a werewolf as little
more trouble then everyday issues,and after 2 years of being a werewolf
refuses to believe that she could turn into a human flesh craving child gobbling
up Spawn of Satan type creature.

Now one of the Doomsayers ( Van Helsing) is also cursed,and naturally isn't
too pleased with the role he'll be playing in 2 years.Presumably he's researched
a anti-werewolf monster potion ( wolfsbane) and figures it'll keep
the weres from going ravenously big ,hairy and hungry come the predicted
Dooms Day date ( 2000 AD )

So its DoomsDay and on the first night Jen is alarmed when her change is a
bit more extreme then she'd come to expect after 2 years of being a were.

Come the 2nd night she's gobbled up the patent anti-werewolf pills Van Helsing
kindly sent her months/years earlier.She breathes a sigh of relief as her tf is
' gentler and Kinder"

However stories go around the were community the next morning that some
were's ( who didn't gobble up the pills ) "lost it and went off on a
murderous blood soaked rampage of gobbling up dogs,sheep,cats,etc

So the 3rd night Jens double dosing on those anti-werewolf pills.
Alas the "Red Planet and its Thread" influence easily smashes through Van
Helsings medication and a
Beast of Gervais "super werewolf monster"
awakens within her and the safe tranquil days
are gone for the worlds were community for the next decade or two,during which
everything gets turned upside down for werewolf Jen.

Cursebearer 08-25-2011 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodacat (Post 602330)
snip

That sounds perfect. Thank you kindly for your request, I know that I'll really enjoy working on it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by morwalugi (Post 602331)
snip

That's certainly a very interesting idea. It's got a much denser mythology than I have gotten to place in any of my stories thus far. As an endeavor, though, this seems like a much bigger project than the usual requests. If I were to accept it, I don't suppose you'd mind if I split it into parts to work on at my leisure, would you?

TF-Viewer 08-25-2011 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursebearer (Post 593760)
I'll officially accept one more of them right now, of your choosing,

Wha?! How did I manage to miss this reply? Honestly don't know how that happened. Anyway, bit late but I'd have to pick the Park Ranger story solely based on it containing a group TF. :) Hope I'm not too late.

Skalla-Grimm 08-25-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 589002)
Hmm, well as for that last request's details. I think I'd like the tour guide to be Asian and slender framed, a bit of a switch from the usual large chested girls. Let's have this one on the petite side with a relatively small chest. But don't worry, that just means her small clothes will be easier to tear once she starts growing out of them.

Just to go off on the tangent of werewolf affirmative action, the character Steph in the first sequence I did in the "Messing Around in 3D" thread is (supposed to be) Asian.

Huh, there's an odd story idea. "Why'd you turn me into a werewolf?" "Well you see, most werewolves are white heterosexual males, so in order to reach our diversity targets...'

morwalugi 08-25-2011 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursebearer (Post 602480)

That's certainly a very interesting idea. It's got a much denser mythology than I have gotten to place in any of my stories thus far. As an endeavor, though, this seems like a much bigger project than the usual requests. If I were to accept it, I don't suppose you'd mind if I split it into parts to work on at my leisure, would you?

Fine by me.

sodacat 08-25-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skalla-Grimm (Post 602502)
Just to go off on the tangent of werewolf affirmative action, the character Steph in the first sequence I did in the "Messing Around in 3D" thread is (supposed to be) Asian.

Huh, there's an odd story idea. "Why'd you turn me into a werewolf?" "Well you see, most werewolves are white heterosexual males, so in order to reach our diversity targets...'

On that thought, Asia already has tons of its own mythical monsters running around, so if the European clans want to make inroads, they're going to need someone who won't look as out of place.

kooncds 10-02-2013 12:20 AM

Hmm.. I have an Idea.

The story of two lovers... A soldier who has just returned for Iraq, and is suffering from PTSD...

Now, his wife had been bitten a month earlier, of course, by a werewolf. Her natural 'tough girl' personalty leads her to ignore the wound, satisfied with its rapid healing.

Now, upon the night of his return the two of course get to release pent up passion. So, it begins a little soft core, a strip tease...

Then the moon rises, and the beast tugs on her mind, slowly and barely without notice shifting i, imprinting the male in front of her as a potential mate. The transformation progresses at a slow pace, barely noticeable at first, finally reaching a point where the beast has taken full control of her still mostly human body. The soldier, jet lagged and barely holding unto his sanity after a horrific war, believes he is imagining it and things continue. About three fourths into the transformation, she claims him, biting him hard. This sends him over the threshold, and he jumps from the bed for his .45 ACP handgun, and promptly shoots the newly transformed werewolf. She is knocked to the ground and does not get up back up. He passes out from mental stress and blood loss.

Upon awaking, he notices his once again human wife, unharmed... and a crescent shaped scar on his thigh...

Jake 07-19-2021 02:44 PM

Can you do a werewolf tg?

Zachattack94 07-21-2021 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake (Post 850054)
Can you do a werewolf tg?

Dude really…last post here was 8 years ago.