The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Grape Butt Expansion by Altiz Studio (Complete) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17459)

GreatDragon AD 05-06-2009 10:03 AM

Grape Butt Expansion by Altiz Studio (Complete)

2 Attachment(s)
Well, its been three weeks since Altiz Studio recieved payment for the Grape butt expansion sequence and started working on it. Had contact with them last night and said that it might be taking longer than expected when its time of completion was within 3 to 4 weeks. They guess it will take two more weeks to finish. However, they sent me their progress on the animated sequence. Two things I noticed on the animation:

1. Grape suppose to have her panties worn rather than have them pulled down to under her buns. I did explained that she need to wear them in order to show the effect of her panties sinking into between her buns from the growing mass of flesh as they turn into a thong.

2. The grape print disappeared after her butt started to grow. I know its a WIP but I pointed that out just in case.

But overall, the growth came out great in my opinion. Let me know what you guys think.

EDIT: Thought they said they would finish it more than one more week but looks like they managed to finish early. Anyway, I got rid of the WIP and uploaded a zip file of the complete animation with three different sizes. Overall, it was just perfect! The crack of the screen in the end of the animation was just well done.

EDIT #2: GreyofPTA from DA decided to mess with the animation and made it into a .mov file by adding a voice and some sound effects on the growth.

kaine66 05-06-2009 10:29 AM

Re: Grape Butt Expansion by Altiz Studio (WIP)

awesome

thrandrall 05-06-2009 12:42 PM

Very nice work - good method of handling the fabric too. Looking forward to the final piece.

TBG 05-06-2009 01:58 PM

Good Stuff, fluid and realistic :)

MegaPatron 05-06-2009 05:05 PM

awesome work :3

56kowboy 05-06-2009 08:05 PM

nice job

BMan25 05-06-2009 09:46 PM

very nice work!

GreatDragon AD 05-07-2009 08:09 AM

Thank you everyone for your comments. I appreciate that you liked it. Other news on the animation, seems it was all a misunderstanding when they made her pull down Grape's panties. But it was too late to make such a big change to have them worn since its already done. But to make it up, I did suggest to make the panties rip off on the second beat of the growth and they agreed on doing that. As soon as this is done, I will start on readying the payment for the breast expansion sequence. Thank you all for your support.

OhZone 05-07-2009 08:25 AM

Simply....

OHYEAH!

ShadyIMG 05-08-2009 02:00 AM

Looks great. ^w^

reddpainn 05-08-2009 04:04 AM

That was great in spite of any technical difficulties.

GreatDragon AD 05-13-2009 08:58 AM

Good news! They managed to finish the animation much sooner than expected. I replaced the WIP with a zip file containing the complete animation in three differen sizes/resolution. Enjoy!