The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Boss to bimbo (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22769)

nolecol 03-15-2010 06:40 PM

Boss to bimbo

Hi everyone, a suggestion for a video I had was used with a clip4sale site. Tara Tainton took a simple idea of a boss turning into a school girl and knocked it out ot the park. I bought it as soon as I heard it was made and damm it is awesome. Check it out. She also has other great vids like a bunch of GTS stuff, and best of all she really does do requests. I mean she did everything I asked in my email to her.
I know this sounds like an add, but I have been a member forever, and thought that people would like this, and hopefully we can give her some more great ideas.
anyway here is the link. It is the video "Everything Changes When You Hand Me a Piece of Bimbo Blow Bubblegum "
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21571

Vengeance1701 03-16-2010 07:49 AM

Re: Boss to bimbo

I wish I had the money to spend 24 bucks on a 21 minute video...

I mean, she's attractive, has a nice decent body shape, etc.

Cheers for sharing, though.

mook 03-16-2010 11:10 AM

WOW! This looks like it'll be VERY hot. I like it! I like it a lot!! :-D
But do I credit card like it? .... hmmmmmmm....

Shadowsbane99 03-16-2010 11:14 AM

This person is obviously an advertising person since an identical thread appeared in the AR area.

For the record, I commented on it, so read it there.

nolecol 03-16-2010 04:59 PM

Nope not an add person, been a member forever. I was just pyched to see an idea of my made. I thought it fit in both sections since bimbo is not in many vids

Istmael 03-17-2010 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mook (Post 457117)
But do I credit card like it? .... hmmmmmmm....

Yes, you do :)

Shadowsbane's review was pretty much spot on - videos with quality acting for primarily mental transformation fetish material such as this are seemingly few and far between. It could have been made a bit more concise, but at roughly $1 per minute it wasn't completely overpriced.

I believe it was worth the purchase.

matgao 03-17-2010 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Istmael (Post 458062)
Yes, you do :)

Shadowsbane's review was pretty much spot on - videos with quality acting for primarily mental transformation fetish material such as this are seemingly few and far between. It could have been made a bit more concise, but at roughly $1 per minute it wasn't completely overpriced.

I believe it was worth the purchase.

I ordered it this morning at 10am and have not received my video. I smell a rip off.

Vengeance1701 03-17-2010 09:42 PM

You smell a ripoff when you're the only one who's had trouble?

Istmael 03-18-2010 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matgao (Post 458087)
I ordered it this morning at 10am and have not received my video. I smell a rip off.

You don't "receive" anything. Once you pay, a link immediately appears allowing you to download the video much like any online clip purchasing framework.

If you hastily navigated away from the page and lost the link you can go to the email you had to input (where they sent your receipt) and get it from there. I do believe the link only stays valid for 24 hours though, so I would check sooner than later.

matgao 03-18-2010 02:01 PM

never got the email link anything. I was trying to help others.

KradDrol 03-18-2010 09:33 PM

Check your spam folders, it may have been routed directly there.

luna_blue12z 03-18-2010 09:54 PM

Shoot, I was really hoping for a male boss to schoolgirl bimbo transformation. Other then that, from the clip, it looks good.

Thanks for the heads up.

L.