free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)
View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2008   #172
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiacX View Post
Yanked from 4chan with FERRET SPEED!!
*ahem*
Couple of translated mangas.
Enjoy. Or dont.
Great to see them linked here, me and rick404 were wondering how fast they'll get posted in this thread
Any info if those are actually the finalized versions?

Because the thread starter is asking for viewers to check for basic mistakes before turning them into a rar. Anyway, I dont even care about that Maint point is that they're translated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
Yeah it was a bumper harvest Saturday for translated evil process manga on 4chan. Ilparazzo hard work posting all those chan threads paid off.

In other news...Shares of Himekami 1/2 are starting to light up all over the internets...
That's pretty awesome news right there, also I'll keep making these threads on 4chan to raise awareness of this fetish which doesnt seem to rank that high in the western world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiacX View Post
I beleive "evil conversion" is someone either turneing into a complete demonic reflection of themselves, with or without an actual full physical change.
Yeah, I have to go along with what ZodiacX said.
It's even more delicious if the character looks back at her former self in the dialog like in Yami no Koe series instead of the usual "Blargh I'm ebil now"

Last edited by Ilparazzo; 01-27-2008 at 12:31 AM.
Ilparazzo is offline   Reply With Quote