The Process Forum - View Single Post - Attribute Theft/Transfer
View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2010   #152
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradbarry2 View Post
Thanks. I though it was a little different take on this kinda thing. She will be gaining plenty more before stopping, but I am still working out who the next targets are after Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl. I know how the ending is going to work but I have to work on the middle right now. I could actually use some suggestions on some female DC superheroines with powers. I am already using the previous two, Supergirl, Mary Marvel, and Zatana. I need at least one more super powered female character though.
What's qualifications are you looking for in your DC females?

There are literally tons of Wonder Woman/Wonder Girl type characters. Take Starfire for instance, a teen titan almost as strong as Wonder Woman herself, flies shoots laser bolts survives in space and can speak any language once she kisses you.

Or have you considered Vixen? She has the ability to channel the powers of nature/animals to become stronger, faster and other things.

If you want a more Wonder Woman feel how about Artemis? She's an amazon just like Diana and even better she's blond. :P

You tell me what you want in your DC character and I'm sure I can find someone who matches it, hero or villain.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote