The Process Forum - View Single Post - New Story: Nine Minutes
View Single Post
Unread 09-23-2010   #3
Northwind
Frequent Poster

Re: New Story: Nine Minutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursebearer View Post
You wrote "In Sickness and in Health"?! That's always been one of my biggest inspirations- I remember being stricken by the detail you paid to the transformation. It was the first piece of transformation fiction I ever read that I felt got it just right, and it's why I always endeavor to be as descriptive as a I possibly can in my stories. I've always been tremendously impressed by your work!

This story is no different. It's got meaning and feeling and all the great detail I remember! Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us, and especially for the compliment. From a writer as talented as you, it means a hell of a lot!
Thank you! Hard to believe that was 7+ years ago. I noticed tonight that there are a lot of similarities between my first and second story. I guess that can't be helped. I have a very specific idea of the "perfect" transformation from woman to wolf.

Your stories are the sole inspiration for me getting off my ass and finally writing again. Especially "Woman to Werewolf" with Jen. I would be lying if I said I don't check your DA account every day hoping you've posted your latest submission. I know these stories take time to get right. This fan has patience!

I have to ask: have you written before? Non tf stuff maybe? Your stories seem to be the work of an experienced writer.

Northwind
Northwind is offline   Reply With Quote