free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Japanesse Anime Weight Gain
View Single Post
Unread 12-27-2006   #14
marshmallowkingII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metatron
Its kinda sad though that he was driven to such an extreem. I started an Igabito yahoo group when his site was closed off as a way to bring together all the art from the yahoo groups and a couple of sites. Hes actually joined which I was supirsed by aand posted a work of his that no ones seen. I'm not sure if hes upset that I did this or what he never really responds to his emails and no I did not send 3000 emails demanding shit only 2 one to welcome him to the group and second ask what happened to his site.
here's the group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Igabito_art/
do you think that there is a way to use a proxy server to go to his site?

i take it you didnt inform him of letting you use his art did you?
its nice your in a way promoting his art but it does bring in the wrong crowd so its best to just let it be for now..
plus did he not have a rightclick disable feature on his site? .

though you do realize by making a group to his art is just adding more fuel to a fire? you'll only make more moocher/leechers fans for him and that would be really bad on his part.

((though im surprised to hear he didnt demand it down .. so just wait a couple more years and he might unblock his page...))

as for what happened to his site only japanses and other places in the asian district can access his site,though all american districts cant.

as for contacting him.. he does live in japan for one, so if your emailing him during the night or afternoon, his probably at work by now. since it would be morning by that time.