free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Personality tf/mc, An obscure and quirky fetish
View Single Post
Unread 08-06-2012   #1
brandygang
Be me!

Personality tf/mc, An obscure and quirky fetish

Anyone else here a big fan of personality tfs? I realize this is a seriously underrated and often over-generalized sort of tf/mc that I'm quite a big fan of.

I enjoy the typical tg and even stereotypical ones (bimbos, maids,cheerleaders, general sluts and vappy harlots), but I also have a particular fetish for the idea of people changing their identity fundamentally to associated stereotypes and further into more elaborate or different characters. I like characters gradually made into other characters basically.

But it's best when the end result is something a different version of the original character, theirself replaced with the new personality they've taken in, well still retaining some sense of their identity.

And well these things can include sexual identity, I like different aspects of themselves altered. Not everything has to revolve around sexual activity or gender identity.

Whether they're dominant or submissive. Passive or assertive,outgoing or cool and composed, kind or cruel,focused or aloof. Especially through mindcontrol.

I like the idea that, rather than a physical change which the character has to adapt to (and can even choose to) a foreign mindset takes over that's impossible for the character to repress as it gradually takes over their personality. They can't fight the urges to dress like a goth, or act real giddy and carefree. They suddenly like trees and nature or find themselves obsessed with anime or cosplay, or suddenly have the overwhelming desire to dominate everyone and everything.

And all the while their consciousness is helplessly trapped within it's own mind aware of all it's new thoughts, foreign preferences, unusual taste or strange new attitudes and passions towards something. (Besides just sex and standard tg fare) Of course they're still in control of their body and actions, they're not possessed but it's like they cannot help it, like a drug addict who are not 'brainwashed' per-say but just can't help what they've become (eventual sacks of sad). And the greatest and sexiest kink is the fear that they will come to accept and embrace the persona as part of their own identity. It blurs the line between freewill and self-choice.

And then the attraction comes in seeing them give in and slowly finding them changing themselves of their own inner-will, or resisting and having a different effect entirely. I like that it's not a magical/whatever physical change, but a change in their own self brings that about. (Kind of like how mental changes come as secondary kinks for many tg/tf'ers. But for me it's just in the reverse order. Physical tf/tg brought about through mental change)

The only types of this I see are always in extremes to warant their own groupings (Bimbos,corruption,ect) and even then the sex-aspect and sub/dom servant/master relationship really takes over, there's hardly really anything emphasized on the actual personality or character of the victim.

Two of the only artist I've found that dabble in this are Chicken-Yuki and DragonFang-X. The former has some good writing and descriptions, but the art is lacking. The latter has decent art, but the writing is minimal. (A paragraph or two of description)

Does anyone know any work of this or is a fan of this type of tg/tf/mc?

Last edited by brandygang; 08-06-2012 at 10:27 PM.
brandygang is offline   Reply With Quote