free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Original Fiction Concept, Darwin Accelerated
View Single Post
Unread 01-14-2013   #55
Nyxie
Not just evil

Re: Original Fiction Concept, Darwin Accelerated

Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post
SO I played it for like 3 hours last night just seeing all of the interesting things I could do XD. Well I have to say junkyard was a bit of a let down and Dirtwater.. actually started making me mad. The part where you start taking over the town and then everyones just getting blown away with sniper fire and you can't purge anymore to go hunt down the little bastard whose picking everyone off every turn. Most annoying thing I've ever been through in a game. Whats even more annoying is that every once in a while even when Hive mind is picking out your targets you can still move in a certain direction. I spent turn after turn after turn trying to get to the radio transmitter.. and guess what.. the guys not even freaking there -.- SO ANNOYING!

But I do have to say I absolutely loved the first level of the game. I had a ton of fun with it.
Ah, the sniper was moved to the top of the hotel, Shadowaura may not have updated a hint as to his location. You can "purge" your queue in Dirtwater to remove all assigned targets, if that helps. There is a region specific "help" section as well. Another hint: You can bring things from Ground Zero to help, you just have to have them before you start Dirtwater (though this isn't entirely canon to Dirtwater's story, it does make things a bit easier to figure out.)

Junkyard is just a demo of how to create a region, not a real story... I probably should make that clear in the region start script.

Glad you liked Ground Zero, it's a bit more straight forward, not as much strategy and tactics like Dirtwater.