free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TaylorMadeClips BE Updates
View Single Post
Unread 05-02-2013   #735
MTMTE
Frequent Poster

Re: TaylorMadeClips BE Updates

Whoa holy shit!
The expansion during 5:15 till 6:00 of the video (cat. # is vdo-125-0721) (that I'm sure they'll post pics of here soon) is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly good. Its stars "Beth" who I think is very pretty. Also her make-up & hair is well done, her outfit is sexy and she has a facial piercing that's subtle enough to ignore if you don't find it attractive. I like it, BTW. Also she puts her hands on her breasts a lot during the expansion, adding to the realism IMO.

Anyways, It's the first video done by X-SPANDER... And I guess there are more to come...lets hope they're as good! Typically the web host doesn't do previews for 3rd party clips.

The premise is a little silly and the dialogue is a little wonky as is the delivery of said dialogue. Still very much worth it though!

Lots of close up expansion...for me personally a little too close. Like "hey, that's you armpit huh?" close. Then a nice 45 second or so more typical framed up with lots of breast expansion..as well as you know...the model's face and stuff. AMAZING!

Very very good, highly recommend.
MTMTE is offline   Reply With Quote