free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)
View Single Post
Unread 05-26-2013   #6655
babblingfaces
Frequent Poster

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuven View Post
O_O
And the name of this game is...?
Do you need help with it? I have experience (and, uh, am working on a degree...) editing/proofreading and writing.
So few corruption games out there, I'd do whatever it takes to keep it from being another dead project.
The game is not mine, actually, and I'm only helping in making some graphics (charsets, facesets, not made through Poser) and proofreading/writing. The game is Rise of Sylwana by Delum, but it's currently a bit of a mess and is nowhere near completion. Delum is a user in TFGamessite and perhaps you'd have to talk to him to see if he may need some help.

At the same time I am doing these tests for a game on DayDreamer I myself am doing, which is a parody of sort of Evil Dead where a bunch of guys read a spellbook and bring forth a succubus who goes around transforming these guys into her daughters. Essentially I'm trying out a couple of transformation sequences right now to get a hang of the software, and so far all I'm missing is to add images to a game which is finished up to a point which it can be called a demo. That's why I did the above.
babblingfaces is offline   Reply With Quote