The Process Forum - View Single Post - Missa - TF
Thread: Missa - TF
View Single Post
Unread 07-06-2013   #71
missa
Producer

Re: Missa - SheWolf

Regarding the Kick Starter idea:

I think it's a phenomenal idea, almost a too good to be true concept. I would be willing fly to California if you guys choose me to be your wolf. I think it would be good to talk to some professional special effects people in CA; if someone knows a proven talent. He/she could be paid directly. I would not ask for an up-front payment. I would want my roundtrip flight for myself and another, and 1 hotel room (Holiday Inn cheap is fine). I would only ask for the copyright on the material so that I could re-sell. I hope you guys think that is reasonable?

Right now I am working everyday like crazy, I worry I wouldn't have the time to invest in researching more for this project. If someone wants to put in legwork for it, and wants me-- I am happy to take the trip and spend time on this project. I can advertise the project on my twitter, where many of my Missa fans read my advertisements, attempts at jokes, and updates. For the person who researches, I can offer them compensation by my custom service, please let me think more on this.

I will get my own website soon, and a Hollywood style SheWolf would be a phenomenal way to get attention to my site. :-)

Last edited by missa; 07-06-2013 at 08:25 PM.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote