Thread: Missa - TF
View Single Post
Unread 07-06-2013   #72
missa
Producer

Re: Missa - SheWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by make_her_grow View Post
Hey Missa! Just took a chance and bought your clip. It's a rarity for me to buy clips thanks to my current budget, and when I do it's for my fetish interests (growth, tf, nose). Here's my two cents:

Over all it was well done and very enjoyable for a fetish clip, especially for a one man (or in your case, woman) army made clip.

The pros:

I liked the f/x that were used. Some of the best ones I've seen as far as werewolf stuff goes (especially since most werewolves are "poofs" these days). I hope your budget can expand enough at some point to really get even better f/x equipment to get into more advanced stages of the transformation, for example like actual muzzle growth or more ribs barreling out/expanding/reshaping, more back hunching/expanding, etc.

I like the acting for the most part, but this will also be included into my cons later and I'll explain later. I liked the "orgasmic" nature of the clip a lot.

Also I liked the POV's used, especially the close ups of your face during the changes.

The cons:

I think you were simply trying to be politically correct when you were trying to act like a canine, but the drooling was a big turn off. I actually vomited a little when I saw it. Just not my thing. And just my personal opinion but that's something that should probably be left out in the future.

The acting. As I said earlier it was good, but I was hoping for some variety. The panting and "orgasmic" nature really shined, but I was hoping for that slight hint of pain that would normally come with a change like that. nothing too drastic mind you, just some minor gasps/grunts would more than suffice. That would really help in adding variety.

So as I said, all in all a good clip if you're into this sort of thing.

Just curious Missa: Would you be interested in doing some CGI work for nose growth clips of any kind in the future? Or any kind of nose material at all?
You might like the Shewolf II version. I tried to get pain mixed with pleasure in that transformation, I think I accomplished it. :-) I like all different kinds of transformation feelings: shock, pain, scared, and orgasmic-- but my most favorite is mixing the feelings of surprise, pleasure, and pain (kind of like how it feels for a woman having rough sex).

I see you have an even pro and con list, but I am happy that it seems like you liked it overall? I am sorry you didn't like the drool. The custom video was commissioned by a man who required it in the scene. I am thrilled you love the effects. I have been working hard on learning and improving. :-) It makes me feel great to hear that I did it well. Thank you for your review.

I can do a nose growth. If you are interested in a paid custom video, please email me privately (missmissax at g mail).

Last edited by missa; 07-06-2013 at 08:22 PM.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote